♥Chapter Fourteen♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

 

~Interview~
 
 
 
(Minho)Why do you need a job?
 
..Minho..
I simply ran into trouble at my last job that got me fired...
 
*looks down*
 
 
 
(Taemin)Key said he likes you, but do you like him back? Or do you like Onew?
 
..Taemin..
That's a little complicated. Is it bad to say that I like them both.
 
*looks down and shakes his head*
 
I should working on my next story anyway.
 
 
 
(Key)Do you really not care that Onew and Taemin were hanging out, or was it just a facade?
 
..Key..
Of course I care that they were hanging out! I mean I've never liked someone before but now I do. It just feels wierd you know.  I wasn't planning on liking someone. It's suppose to be the other way around. People are suppose to come here and fall in love, that's why I made it.
 
*scratches head*
 
Oh gosh, this is wierd.
 
 
 
 
(Onew)Honestly, do you feel jealous that Key likes Taemin, and Taemin may like him back?
 
..Onew..
*scratches cheek*
 
I'm not really sure on that. I've never really felt jealous before and plus, I have some other things on my eyes. Though I do really like Taemin, I can't tell him what I'm not telling him if you know what I mean. I almost blew it when we went out drinking. 
 
*sighs*
 
That can't happen again.
 
 
 
 
(Jonghyun)Why are you so persistent about getting Minho to like you?
 
..Jonghyun..
*looks down*
 
Sometimes it helps having someone at all.
 
*clears throat*
 
Can you take that part outof the interview.
 
 
 
~.~ Chapter Fourteen ~.~
 
 
"I thought you wouldn't even show your face around here!" He hollered, but quickly covered his mouth. "Mianhe.." he mumbled. " I didn't mean to yell about it."
 
"What's so funny?" 
 
"Nothing. Nothing." Key shooed his hands in the air. "What did you need today?" He giggled, ready to put something in the register to cash up.
 
"A job." He replied sternly.
 
"Okay, that'll be-wait what?" He looked up in question. Minho sighed, leaning against the counter.
 
"I need you to hire me here. I need a job." He repeated.
 
"A job?" Key repeated. Minho sighed and slapped his hand on the counter, making a soft pound sound.
 
"Key, can you hear or are just death? How many times do I need to repeat it to you, gesh." Key sighed as well and nodded his head. He made a slight hand motion towards the kitchen, but when he saw Jonghyun following, he placed his hand in a stop motion.
 
"Jonghyun, I'm pretty sure I didn't ask you to assist me and Minho to the back."
 
"Well you didn't actually ask Minhoanything either." He softly chuckled. "It was more of a hand motion and the nod of the head. Plus, I'll just be standing and watching-"
 
"Like a stalker." Minho finished. "No thank you. Don't you have something else to do anyway?"
 
"He's right." Key responded, nodding towards Jonghyun this time. "Jonghyun you need to be handling the register and stuff while I talk to Minho in the back." Jonghyun pouted his lips in a playful many, then gently shrugged his shoulders and walked to the register.
 
"You guys have to come out from the back anyway." He chuckled. Both Minho and Key rolled their eyes before escaping to the back kitchen.
 
..................
 
"I have to check on the cake anyway." Key started when they got to the back. Before saying anything else, he bent down, placing an oven mat on his hand, and opened it up. He nodded his heads lightly, closing the door back and looking up. "It's not ready yet, but let's talk about the whole job thing. You seemed fine before, now all of a sudden you're running to me for a job?"
 
"Why are you acting wierd about this anyway. You gave Jonghyun a job...Jonghyun Key! Can't you just give me a job and leave it at that."
 
"Of course I'm willing to give you a job."
 
"Yes!"
 
"As soon as you tell me why you need it in the first place. Like I said before, you seemed to be doing fine without a job here in the first place."
 
"That's because I had a job before, but they said it was too many rumors and controversies going around the place since that whole thing that happened with those three girls. Some people here recorded it on their phones too." He scrunched his eyes in anger when he said that part. He didn't remember seeing people put up their phones, or at least anyone who was around him when he told those girls off.
 
"Ah, I see." Key laughed a bit but was silenced quickly by Minho's sharp glare.
 
"It's not funny Key." Minho complained.
 
"Sorry sorry, but you know what about Jonghyun. Don't you have a problem with him already...Multiple problems." He added in a mumble. Again, Minho scrunched his eyes.
 
"What the hell is that suppose to mean." He sneered back. Key placed his hands in the air in a halt motion and shook them.
 
"Nothing nothing. But Minho, if you expect to work here, you can't talk to me like that. I am the boss after all."
 
"Right right." He nodded. "And about Jonghyun, I'm just going to have to deal with him even though I'm pretty sure that he'll be more of a problem than I'm thinking of right now."
 
"I'm pretty sure too." He laughed. "One more thing though."
 
"Shoot."
 
"Why did you come to me for a job. I'm sure-"
 
"I've tried other places, don't get me wrong, but no one was willing because of that damn video that got around quicker than I thought. You were the only one left plus the only one I knew for sure that wouldn't mind. I knew I should've just came here first."
 
"That makes me feel good inside." Key retorte with a smile.
 
 
..................
 
 
Taemin looked from side to side, trying to find Key, but with no success. He sighed and went back to eating the last tiny bit of his chocolate. Jonghyun looked at him from the register and smiled cheekly. He shrugged his shoulders, after thinking it'll be alright if he unattended the register just for a second or two, and slowly he walked over to Taemin's table.
 
"Oh hey." Taemin replied with half a smile when he saw Jonghyun. Jonghyun kept the wide smile on his face and simply stood there, his eyes gazing upon Taemin. Taemin furrowed his eyebrows in a wierd motion. "Is there..some-thing I could help you with?"
 
"You like Key don't you." He grimaced.
 
"Um...yeah...I suppose. Why are you so happy?"
 
"Key is back there in the kitchen talking to Minho about the job Minho asked for."
 
"Oh that's nice. Is there any reason though, that you're telling me this?"
 
"Duh. You're sitting here waiting for Key right? I was telling you this because who knows how long they're going to be talking back there. Plus, either way it goes, I'm pretty sure Key's going to give Minho that job. Wouldn't that be awesome! Anyway, did you want some more chocolate cake so you can stare at Key some more and you two could continue making little googling eyes towards eachother." He giggled. Taemin cleared his throat, covering his mouth with his fist.
 
"Actually, I've been here a while, I think I'll be going." Jonghyun bent his lip to the side and tilted his head.
 
"O-Okay." He responded slowly. With a small little smirk, Taemin got up from his seat and walked his way towards the door.
 
"Leaving already Taemin." Donghae ushered, turning his attention away from the table he was helping. "I'm sure Key won't be that long." Taemin laughed and shook his hands.
 
"No, that's not it. I've been here a while. I have to get home and work on my new book sooner or later."
 
"Oh, araso." Donghae replied. Taemin made his way outside and looked around with a sigh. The air was fresh and light, something he really needed right now. It felt as if a tiny stress had been lifted from his body when he heard Key say that he actually did like him.
 
He smiled just at the thought and touched his chest with his hand lightly. There was that problem again though. When he thought of Key, Onew popped into his mind as well. He slapped his cheeks softly, pressing them together.
 
"Aigoo Taemin ah, you have a book to write. The last thing you need is having two people on your mind." He whispered to himself, continuing to push his cheeks together, then continued to slap them as he walked.
 
"I didn't know you did something so bad to punish yourself." Came a filmilar voice. Taemin looked up to see Onew standing there. He rolled his eyes as the thoughts rushed back into his head. Why of all people? He was just trying his best to get him out his head. "Sorry didn't know I was that annoying that much."
 
"Oh! No! It's not you I was just thinking about something is all." He added. Onew laughed and made his way closer towards the boy.
 
"Must've been something really bothering you to be slapping yourself."
 
"Yeah, just act like you didn't see that." He rubbed the back of his head unconciously.
 
"Sure." He responded. "So, where you headed?"
 
"Well, I was going home. What about you?"
 
"Actually I was headed towards the book store."
 
"Looking for a new book or something?" When the words came out the boy's mouth, Onew laughed. "What? What's so funny?"
 
"Because, I was actually going to the book store to find another one of your books. I finished your new one already." He smiled. Taemin could feel the heat beginnig to rise in his cheeks and he knew they were beginning to become red. Onew stopped laughing and looked at the boy with concerned eyes.
 
"Oh,Taemin, are you getting sick? Your cheeks-" Taemin leaped his hands up to his face to cover them.
 
"I'm fine, it's just a little too cold. As for my books at the book store, you might not find alot that'll interest you. I've been to the bookstore here as well and they don't book the ones that I think are actually good on the shelves here. They have my old, mediocore ones." He thought about it for a second, then quickly snapped his fingers in the air. "You can come to my house. I have a nice plentiful stack there on my bookshelves."
 
"Oh that's fine. I don't need to intrude or anything. I'll just have to deal with your old ones."
 
"Really, it's not a big deal. I was actually going there to work on my new book, in which I still can't think of anything for it. Maybe you can help me?" Onew puckered his lips as he thought, then began to nod his head.
 
"Sure why not?" He smiled.
 
 
..................
 
 
Key and Minho walked out of the back kitchen with smiles on there faces.
 
"You can start tomorrow." Key said quietly to the boy.
 
"So you did get the job." Jonghyun urged with a seductive smile. Minho glared towards the man.
 
"Jonghyun, this has nothing to do with me trying to get close to you or anything so don't even try it." Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders, placing an innocent look upon his face..
 
"I didn't say any of that, but since you insist. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled. Minho rolled his eyes and made his way towards the door.
 
"He really isn't here for the job to get close to you just so you know Jonghyun. He gave me his reason."
 
"So what was it?" he asked, leaning against the counter.
 
"I'm not going to tell yo-" Key's words were cut off when he saw that Taemin's chair was empty.
 
"Oh Taemin left. He said he had to get going since he'd been here for a while." Jonghyun replied when he saw where Key's eyes lay.
 
"Oh." He responded with a saddened sigh.