♥Chapter Nineteen♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

 

~Four Months Later~
 
~Interview~
How are things now?
 
..Key..
*smiles*
 
Things have actually gotten better.
 
*clears throat*
 
Especially the cafe, seeing as it got so popular after all the drama. People thought, what's going to happen next, so they all began to show up at the cafe. Either way it goes, it's good business for me.
 
 
..Minho..
*scratches side of his neck*
 
Mmm, after the whole accident thingy, I guess you can say things have gotten better. There's nothing different, so don't think anything suspicious or anything.
 
*points his finger*
 
 
..Taemin..
*bites his lower lip*
 
I love how things are for everyone.
 
*looks down for a second*
 
Though I still feel bad in a way that I never picked Key. I don't know if it still bothers him or not. So yeah, sometimes I do still worry about that particular thing.
 
 
..Onew..
*nods head*
 
I love being with Taemin and if you ask me things are going excellent. My 'fiance'(squints fingers in air) went back to her parents and hopefully she's finding someone better. She never understood where I was coming from though, but either way it goes, I've never liked girls, so there was no way I was ever going to love her in the future.
 
*clears throat*
 
I hate reminiscing, can we go on to another question.
 
 
..Jonghyun..
*nods his head with a creepy smile*
 
Of course I'm happy and everything is going ok. Why wouldn't it be? Ab-so-lutely nothing has changed.
 
 
..Donghae..
I should say things are going really well. I still work for Key if that's what you're wondering. And nothing has changed with me and Eunhyuk. In fact, we've gotten a bit of stardom working at the cafe and performing all the time as well. People are beginning to notice. Don't worry though, it doesn't hassle our 'special time together.' Like the time there were so many fangirls here to talk to Eunhyuk and he was just handsomely going about giving autographs.
 
*fans face*
 
I just had to take him to the back kitchen and teach him a little lesson or two of not paying attention to me. The odds quickly turned against me though, because instead of me who was man handling him, it quickly went the other way around. When he pushed me up against the stove and forcefully ripped my belt off my pants, then he ually*CENSORED*
 
..Eunhyuk..
*nods head with a creepy smile*
 
Lesson learned.
 
 
 
~.~Chapter Nineteen~.~
 
"Come on, don't act like you don't know what you're doing!" Key hollered at Minho who stood at the register. Minho narrowed his eyes and leaned on the counter.
 
"Don't yell at me like I'm five."
 
"Well since that whole little accident, that's all you keep acting like, so how else should I treat you, huh?" Key stopped and stared at the tall man. "Just because you're taller than me doesn't me you can look down on me, now go help that table over there." He swooshed his hands over towards the table in the corner.
 
"Fine." Minho sighed, sliding his body off the counter and towards the table.
 
"I tell you, and I thought Jonghyun was going to be the problem working here." He mumbled to himself.
 
"I can't believe you really thought that." Jonghyun's voice popped up suddenly. Key turned around to find the man standing there with a goofy smile on his face. "Aigoo, that really hurts my feelings. But Key, did you know that 1 out of 4 people actually find their true love, or what they say are their true love." Key scrunched up his face and gave a small glare to him.
 
"Jonghyun I don't have time for your randomness today. The cafe is really busy today so go help a table."
 
"Of course the cafe is busy today, it's a sign." Key sighed and rolled his eyes as he pulled out a towel and began wipping down the dirty counter.
 
"Please Jonghyun enlighten me, what sign."
 
"That you're going to find your true love. That's why I brought up the whole 1 out of 4 people thing. It seems at your cafe, the odds don't even match up. Here, 3 out of 4 people find their true love. " Another sigh and roll of the eyes escaped from Key's lips. The bell rung at the door, making both Key and Jonghyun look up. "Speaking of which, Onew and Taemin are a very good example."
 
"Are they now." Key responded in a blunt voice. Jonghyun squeezed his lips together as he realized what had just slipped out of his mouth.
 
"Mianhe, I didn't mean it like-"
 
"Jonghyun, please go wait some tables or something and stop bothering me."
 
"Deh.." He mummured. When the man walked away, Key looked at the two couple that had just walked in and found a table. 
 
"True love huh.."Key whispered to himself. "Seems to have happened to everyone but myself, but that's what I made this place for anyway. For people to fall in love. I'll take a rain check next time I think of an idea like that." He cocked his head to the side before continuing to wipe down the counter, this time more harshly.
 
..................
 
Taemin moved his head from side to side, looking through the crowd of people as they sat down.
 
"Taemin, are you ok?" Onew asked, touching his lover's hand lightly. Taemin made a questionable look and placed his eyes on Onew.
 
"Deh, it's just he told me that he was going to be here, at this place."
 
"Are you talking about your brother again?" Onew chuckled. "He's old enough, he'll find his way and if he's not here at the approximate time that he siad he would be, then you can call him." Taemin took a deep breath and nodded his head.
 
"You're right. You're right."
 
"Deh, I know I am." He leaned in and gave a sweet pec on the boy's lips. Taemin kissed back more passionately with a smile on his face. "Plus, it's understandable seeing as you haven't technically seen him face to face instead of on a computer since you left home."
 
"Deh." He smiled. "That's true also."
 
 
..................
 
Minho cocked his hip to the side in irritation as he looked at the man read the last pages of the book slowly.
 
"Please sir, take your time, there's only you in here anyway." The man looked up from his book and narrowed his eyes at Minho.
 
"I told you I'm almost finished." He responded with his semi dark voice. Minho tapped his hand on his side, his eyebrow going up into an arch as he waited.
 
"Well, I suppose you and me have a different version of almost, because you said that a little while ago." He replied. The man tsked and placed his eyes back down on the book. As his eyes wandered on the last sentences, he closed the book carefully and looked up to Minho.
 
"Now, are you ready to order." Minho placed a sigh of relief in his voice.
 
"Actually, I would like to talk to the owner or manager, whoever is available, beacuse I don't like the customer service here all too well." He continued to narrow his eyes at Minho. "If he was to ask me why, I'm looking at him right now."
 
"Oh please make my day and go complain to the owner." Minho sighed. He pointed his finger towards the counter where Key stood and cleared his throat. "There you go." The man dusted off his chest and grabbed his book as he got up out the chair. Minho rolled his eyes as he looked at the man walk away.
 
..................
 
"Excuse me." Came a voice. Key kept his eyes down at the counter as he wipped the spot that refused to come off.
 
"Sorry I'm trying to get his difficult spot off, what would you like to order."
 
"Well I wanted to order, but now I'm here to complain."
 
"Complain!" Key exclaimed, suddenly looking up. "Wh-" All his words stopped as he looked at the boy in front of him right now. The boy looked back with the same expression, and slowly a smile formed it's way on his face.
 
"Well, it's nothing that serious." The man replied. He cleared his throat and put a string of hair back in place. Key was amazed at what he was looking at, he looked just like Taemin, but more of a manlier and ier side to him that attracted Key alot more to him than Taemin.
 
"O-Oh re-really." Key stuttered. 
 
"Um, how about your best chocolate cake that I've heard so much about." He placed his book on the counter and began to lean on it.
 
"S-Sure, but if I may ask, what are you reading?"
 
"O-Oh, it's a new book that my brother made."
 
"Your brother?"
 
"D-Deh, my brother he's an author, he writes books and all. He wanted me to visit him and what not." Key wanted to ask more, but he was so mesmerized by the boy that he couldn't. He swallowed a lump that was stuck in his throat and gave a warming smile huh.
 
"Then what-what do you do?"
 
"I'm his editor. He's says I bother him alot, but I don't care." He giggled.
 
"Oh, really. O-Oh, I'm Key." He said, sticked his hand out towards the boy's face.
 
"Kai." The boy smiled. "How long does this place stay open until it's closed?"
 
"Doesn't matter, I can leave whenever I want." He smirked.
 
..................
 
"What? What?" Minho asked as Jonghyun dragged him towards the kitchen.
 
"We have to hurry while Key is occupied." He commented.
 
"Hurry about what?" Jonghyun made Minho stand by the stove with a goofy smile on his face while he looked at the man gradually.
 
"Oh, no, we're not going through this again. I told you Jonghyun, there is nothing going on between us." He pointed his finger towards the boy's face. Jonghyun kept the smile on his face, and placed his hand on the man's finger.
 
"I know, I know, because you repeat it all the time right."
 
"Right." Without a second though, Jonghyun pushed himself up on his toes and placed his lips on the man's. Somehow, he was able to slip his tongue through the man's mouth in just a minute. Minho couldn't help himself, it felt so right. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around him and pushed his lips in on the kiss even further, slipping his tongue into the man's mouth as well. After a while, the two seperated their lips and other body parts as Minho cleared his throat. He again, pointed his finger at Jonghyun, a stern look on his face.
 
"There's nothing going on between us." He replied. He dusted off his pants.
 
"Right~" Jonghyun sung as he galoped right behind Minho as Minho walked away, gripping his hands on the man's .
..................
 
..Donghae+Eunhyuk..
Even though we do performances, I would like to keep working at Key's cafe, it makes you happy, no matter what goes wrong in there, right Hyukie?
 
*Eunhyuk gives off a ual smirk*
 
 
..Onew+Taemin..
*holds eachother's hands*
 
(onew)I'm actually glad we did this little interview thingy.
 
(taemin) Me too to tell you the truth. I won't have a problem with things staying like this for a while.
 
*smiles*
 
 
..Jonghyun+Minho..
 
.......*stares*
(minho)There is nothing going on between us. Stop thinking negative.
 
(jonghyun)*smirks and holds Minho's hand* I told you before, so I'll say it again. Of course I'm happy and everything is going ok. Why wouldn't it be? Ab-so-lutely nothing has changed.
 
 
..Key+Kai..
*smiles at Kai*
 
(key)Like I said before, things have gotten better. There's alot of business at the cafe. It's good business for me, real real good business.
*stares at Kai* But I will take back what I said. I hope never to get a rain check on my idea, because this is the best idea I've had in a long time. A place where anyone can find love, that's what I want people to know my cafe as.
 
(kai)Well good job then.
*smirks*
 
(key)This was a good interview though. I'm kinda sorry it's over. Full of heart it wa-
 
(kai)Don't get sappy now.
*chuckles*
Plus, I thought we could attend to some business after this was over, you know, since business is so good.
 
(key)
*smirks*
Sure thing.
 
*Kai pulls Key away*
 
(key) Hearfelt Interview! Name it Heartfelt Interview! Don't forget I gave you that name!