♥Chapter Sixteen♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

 

~Interview~
 
 
(Minho)Are you okay?
 
..Minho..
*nods accordingly*
 
I believe so
 
 
 
(Onew)Would you like to tell Tae about your past?
 
..Onew..
*looks down*
 
My past is something difficult that I don't want to get in the middle of right now. Yeah, I want to tell him eventually, because I like Taemin alot. It wouldn't seem right if I didn't say something, but I don't want to tell him anytime soon that is.
 
 
 
(Jonghyun)Scared of rain?....why? or what was it? what happened to your parents?
 
..Jonghyun..
The rain is something to be scared of...
 
*nods his head*
 
My parents...that's not really something I want to talk about. My parents are gone now...that's all that matters. I failed...
 
*looks down*
 
 
 
(Taemin)would you like Onew to open to you?
 
..Taemin..
I really would. Though I can tell that he's not one to open up his thoughts that easily, I thought we were close enough though. I can tell it's going to be difficult, but whatever it is, it couldn't be that horrible...right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~.~ Chapter Sixteen~.~
 
Taemin stretched out his little fingers and his long legs, as a long, stretched out yawn escaped his mouth. His head moved from side to side as he tried to loosen his limbs and he turned around...and slapped something? Taemin made a questionable look upon his face, pouting up his lips before he turned his head. Next to him lay a sleeping Onew, his shirt off and his arm hanging on the side of Taemin's body. Immediatley the boy's cheeks began to heat up, turning a hot red color. Small sweet sighs escaped from Onew's lips and the layers of his hair messly lay across his face, while his long eyelashes made a small shadow upon his cheeks. He quickly turned his head away from the situation, trying to get ahold of himself. What was he thinking? Why were they so close together anyway? And that's when he thought about. 
 
Taemin lifted his body to find that they boy laid on his bed. Sheets only covered part of their bodies, for Taemin's shirt was off as well. The cover lay flat on the floor like they've been parading all night without stop. He scrunched up his face in confusion. He couldn't even remember how Onew got in his bed. He was sure they didn't do anything...
 
"Good morning~" Onew sung in a low, sweet voice. Taemin turned his head back around to find the man smiling, stretching his arms out a bit. The heat still simmered in the boy's cheek, he wasn't able to control it. 
 
"M-Morning." He responded after a moment of silence. Onew made a questionable expression and moved his arm over between them to touch his cheeks.
 
"Taemin, are you alright. Your cheeks are all red again." He replied, rubbing his hand calmly over the boy's smooth skin.
 
"C-Can you not do that." Taemin stuttered, quickly removing his muscular hands from his face. Onew looked surprised.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked.
 
"How did-I mean, when did-did we do anything last night that I can't remember?" He finally spat out.
 
"Do anything?" He looked at Taemin with a confused gazed. "What are you talking about?" The fair skinned boy motioned his eyes at the whole bed and how their bodies oddly intertwined, without saying one word. Afterwards, Onew made an 'o' shaped expression with his mouth. "You must not remember since you were so sleepy." He answered.
 
"Remember what?" Onew giggled a bit before answering.
 
"We did some amazing things together. You were all half sleep and when I asked you if I could-you know...you were like sure why not." He smiled. Taemin's eyes grew wide, jerking his body to sit up.
 
"Deh?!" He hollered. Without thought, Onew began to yell in laughter, sitting up as well, but grabbing his stomach. "Wh-what's so funny?"
 
"Taemin, I was just kidding. You really don't remember?" He asked one more time. Taemin shook his head. 
 
"Ani." He whispered. Onew kept the wide smile on his face, and patted the boy lightly on the shoulder.
 
"You gave me some sheets to sleep in the living room, but it's wierd because it was alot colder in there than it was in here. So I came in last night and asked you if it was okay if I slept with you for the night. It was too cold."
 
"O-Oh." Was all that could come out. Seeing the boy's expression once again, Onew couldn't help himself and burst out in laughter.
 
"Aigoo, you really are a gullable one!" He exclaimed. "But sorry about the cover and the streets, I'm a bit of a wild sleeper."
 
"I-It's okay."
 
"But since you thought that way in the first place, and we are in the bed together..." The man's words trailed off as he leaned over to Taemin and placed a soft, loving kiss on his lips. Right on time, the heat sped up in his cheeks and he jolted back.
 
"O-Onew what are you doing?" He asked.
 
"Giving you a kiss. I thought it was only the right time at the right moment."
 
"A-Ani, don't."He answered, scooting back to the head of the bed.
 
"You were fine with my kisses before." 
 
"That was before Key-" He stopped his sentence and looked away. Onew tsked a bit but nodded his head, scooting back there with him.
 
"You like Key, I understand." He replied. His fingers gently touched the boy's chin and turned his head towards his view. "You know Taemin, it's okay to like two people...i-if you like me that is." Taemin kept quiet for a second, not answering even a bit, for he wasn't even sure what to say.
 
"I-I do l-like you." It was hard to talk to Onew for some reason, harder than it was Key. A delighted expression crossed Onew's face.
 
"That's good, because I really do like you too. One day, you are going to have to decide who you want, but for now..." Again his words trailed off as he leaned in and gave the boy yet another kiss on the lips. Taemin tried to push him away, but frankly, his arms were weak and his fingers didn't move an inch. Instead, he let Onew's soft, curvy lips caress his own. It felt good and it felt right. Onew leaned in further, wrapping his arms around Taemin's arms and chest. He tilted his head to the side more, giving more power to the kiss. 
 
 
..................
 
 
Minho moaned a bit, moving his head from side to side, before slowly opening his eyes. His vision was a bit blury at first, but slowly he was starting to see things clearly. From what he could tell, a room was starting to pop up, with some sort of machine sitting next to him. It made a low beeping sound and a long tube connected from it to his arm. He scrunched his eyebrows together, dazed and confused, but then there was something else to surprise him. A body, leaning it's head right next to him, on...whatever he laid on, he wasn't sure. He continued moving his head until everything was crystal clear.
 
"Jonghyun?" He whispered, when the person's body cleared up some more. The boy's head was laid flat down on the surface, which seemed to be a hospital bed. His arm was stretched towards Minho's chest, where Minho's hands were laying before he woke up and small soft sounds ushered out of his mouth.
 
"Again, I did another awful job watching over you."  
 
Jonghyun's words echoed in his head once again, just looking at him lying here. A saddened looked crossed Minho's face. If he knew Jonghyun was in this sort of situation, he would've never treated him so bad.
 
"Mianhe." He whispered, while touching Jonghyun's hand that laid on his chest. The boy began to hummer soft sounds as if he felt the touch, then immediatly turned his head, opening his eyes slowly.
 
"Minho?" He asked, blinking his eyes continously until everything was out of blur mode. Minho quickly let go and cleared his throat.
 
"D-Deh." He stuttered. A sweet smile walked across Jonghyun's face.
 
"You're okay." He sighed.
 
"W-What specifically happened that I'm here in the first place?" He wondered aloud.
 
"That injure from last night came back, just like Key was scared of. You were behind a tree passed out when I found you. YOur head was bleeding."
 
Minho thought back on yesterday, trying to get his mind straight.
 
"Now he doesn't even have them. No wonder he acts the way he does. Ah-" He cringed a bit from a sharp pain that hit his head.
 
"Ah-yeah." He responded, nodding his head.
 
"Minho?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"What were you doing behind a tree anyway?" He tilted his head to the side and made the regular questionable look that only Jonghyun could pull off himself. Minho looked from side to side, wondering how he was going to answer the question. It's not like he could tell him that he was watching him the whole time.Not only would Jonghyun probably be upset, but he would also think that Minho was in love with him, or whatever the boy always thought up in his fantasy world.
 
"I was trying to find you.." he started. "you know when you ran out in the morning, but I couldn't. Plus I was tired. So I decided to rest at a tree, but then my head began hurting and blood came out and next thing I know I'm in here." Well, at least it wasn't a full lie. He was just leaving out the part where he saw a side of Jonghyun that he thought didn't even exist. Jonghyun made an 'o' expression with his lips as he nodded his head.
 
"Well, you were actually pretty close to me, a little far away but close, if you would've kept going, you would've found me." He giggled, scratching the side of his head. Minho didn't smile at all and instead looked at Jonghyun attentively. How could he say that when he was like that the other day, crying and depressed. Obviously the boy was lieing when he added that and here he was still laughing and acting wierd just like his old self. To think, he put on this mask all this time, and so perfectly too. 
 
"M-Minho?" Came Jonghyun's voice. Minho snapped out of his trance and looked at Jonghyun wide-eyed.
 
"Deh?"
 
"Are, you alright? You seem to be a little out of it." He asked with a concern face.
 
"A-Ani, I'm fine."
 
"The doctor did say that you'll probably have headaches, but they stitched you up and you should be fine, or at least that's what they told me. You can't always trust doctors." He whispered with a smile. Minho couldn't help but laugh along.
 
"Hello~" Came a fimilar voice, singing. Jonghyun leaned out of the way, as Minho leaned to see who it was.
 
"Key?" Minho asked. Key skipped his way inside with a gleaming smile, a small box in his hand. "What are you doing here?"
 
"A? Lunch." He commented, rolling his eyes, as he brought up the small little lunch.
 
"How long was I exactly out?" He asked.
 
"Two days, three hours and five minutes." Key responded, looking up at the clock on the wall.
 
"Deh!" Minho hollered. Both Jonghyun and Key immediatly began to laugh while Minho scrunched his eyebrows. "What the hell's so funny?" He asked.
 
"I'm- I'm just joking." He laughed out. "You've only been out for about eight hours now. It's around three of four now. The shop is being maintained by Donghae and Eunhyuk right now...god knows how that's going to turn out." He added, thinking over his decision. "But anyway, I brought you lunch and what not. I told you to watch that wound, but here I wake up to the morning sunlight, only to find both of you gone and Jonghyun calling me a while later to tell me you're in the hospital."
 
"Sorry." Minho answered. Key tsked, and waved his hand away.
 
"It's fine now, seeing as they put the stitches on and what not. I brought some chocolate cake, a new kind I'm trying."
 
"Oh..thanks." 
 
"I'm going to go grab a soda from the machines." Jonghyun replied, getting up from the seat he was sitting in.
 
"Okie dokie." They both responded. 
 
"You want something Minho?" He asked, but Minho gently shook his head. "A-ra-so~" He sung out with a smile before leaving. When Key saw that the boy was completely gone, he got adjusted in the empty seat and looked at Minho with a smile on his face.
 
"You know, he stayed here the whole time you were here. From when you got in here till now. You should be thankful, no matter how much you don't like him back."
 
"Yeah, yeah, I know." He sighed.
 
"What's with that look on your face?" 
 
"What look?"
 
"You know, like you're worrying about something? Is it possibly that you like him and you're confused?" He asked, nudging his shoulder.
 
"Ani." Even though he wasn't 100% sure if that was true. "It's something else, I can't really talk about. It's private."
 
"Araso, araso." he said waving his hands. "I understand. You can't tell me, you can't tell me." Jonghyun came skipping back in, a soda in his mouth. Key stood up from the seat.
 
"Oh Key, it's alright you can keep sitting down."
 
"Oh no, that's fine. I'm more worried about the cafe and how it's going. Donghae and Eunhyuk is watching it afterall and later on were suppose to get someone to fix those cracks."
 
"Araso." Both Minho and Jonghyun responded. After a small little wave, Key left and Jonghyun sat back in his seat, sipping on his soda.
 
"J-Jonghyun?" Minho asked, looking at the boy with worried eyes.
 
"Deh?" He asked, oblivious to things.
 
"When I couldn't catch up to you earlier, where did you go?" Jonghyun stopped sipping his soda and looked up. He cleared his throat and blinked his eyes a multiple of times before answering.
 
"I don't have good tile on my house. With the hail yesterday, I was scared for it, so I needed to go see if it was alright. My house was in that direction."
 
"Your house huh?" He asked. Jonghyun went back to drinking his soda, with his lala expression back on as he nodded his head.
 
"Deh." He answered. Minho lowered his eyes. It must've effected Jonghyun alot, losing his parents, he doesn't even want to even mention it.
 
"Araso." Minho answered. "Araso."
 
 
 
♥Author's Note♥
 
Hey guys, yet another check out my third teaser for Society Reject: Switched Up!
 
Follow me on Twitter! to get photos,videos, and info before anyone else!