♥Chapter Fifteen♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

 

~Interview~
 
 
(Minho)Why are you so against Jonghyun?
 
..Minho..
*shrugs shoulders*
 
I'm not really against him, I just would like him to know that there's nothing going on between us, because I'm not gay. The more he gets that into his head, the more he'll stop trying to act like we're boyfriend andd....boyfriend.
 
*scrunches up lip*
 
 
 
(Taemin)What do you think Onew is hiding?
 
..Taemin..
I can't think specifically on what he's hiding, just that he doesn't want to tell anyone.
 
*looks down*
 
I like him alot though. It when he doesn't want to tell me anything.
 
 
 
 
 
~.~ Chapter Fifteen ~.~
 
"Well, here we are." Taemin announced, locking the door behind them once they arrived inside. Onew looked around the large complex and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw how spacious it was. Looked like more of a castle than a apartment complex in the beginning. That's when it struck him.
 
"I thought you said you lived in a house?" Onew questioned as he followed Taemin into the living room. Taemin shrugged his shoulders as he made his way over to the couch, his laptop on the table.
 
"It feels like more of a house than anythng."
 
"Ah, I see." He nodded.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry, did you want anything to drink or eat. I'm so use to just coming over here and starting my work. Here or my bedroom-" He stopped himself as his cheeks blushed once again. "Not suggesting anything." He remarked quickly, shaking his hands in the air. Onew laughed and walked around, admiring the scenery.
 
"I'm not thirsty or hungry and you don't have to be so nervous. I didn't mean to make you feel that way." He laughed.
 
"Oh, it's not you. I just don't get alot of visitors at my place. Or at least, I don't allow it. Too many-"
 
"Fans and all." Onew finished. Taemin looked up from his laptop and smiled while nodding his head.
 
"How'd you know I was going to say that?"
 
"You look like a busy man." Onew smiled back. A vibration in his pocket, sent him out of his thoughts and soon after, the ring tone started singing along with it. Onew hurridly went into his pocket and turned it off along with a huge sigh.
 
"Those people again?" Taemin asked, looking up from his laptop once again. Onew shrugged his shoulders and walked over to one of the boy's bookshelves, looking at the many hardback books that lie there.
 
"Like I said before, it's nothing important or serious." This time, it was Taemin who sighed and gently, he pulled down his laptop, closing it, and looked at Onew sincerely.
 
"It didn't seem like that when we were at the bar talking. You keep saying it's not a big deal, but apparently it is if those people keep calling you." He gestured towards the phone.
 
"Everyone has their issues." He replied softly.
 
"Everyone has problems they need solved too. I know you don't want to talk about it, but seeing as we know eachother enough, I would consider us good friends at least. Again, if you don't want to talk about it, I completely understand, but talking about it could help." Onew bit his bottom lip and slowly walked over towards the couch area and sat down.
 
"Sometimes it helps if I forget the past, but somehow it just keeps finding me."
 
"Perhaps that means that forgetting isn't the only way out or just isn't the way out at all."
 
"I didn't know you were a therapist as well." Onew chuckled. Taemin scratched his cheek and looked down a bit.
 
"Sorry if I'm sounding a bit intrudy."
 
"A bit?" Onew questioned, making the boy feel bad. "But then again, it's cute on ya."
 
"T-Thanks."
 
"I do somewhat consider us good friends as well." He replied. "But this issue really isn't something I should talk about aloud. I'm trying my best to stay out of view, and that's what I'm going to do." Taemin pursed his lips in a sad manner, giving up trying to make the man spill and simply opened his laptop back up.
 
"Well, if you feel that wa-" Suddenly, a loud thunder hit the the sky, interrupting his sentence and along side it came a flash of lightening. Before Onew could even respond to what Taemin was trying to say, rain hit again't the glass window like rocks. "I didn't see that storm on the news." Taemin mumbled. "And that rain's hitting pretty hard." Onew walked up to the window and moved the blinds out of the way a bit to get a better look.
 
"That's because it's not just rain, it's hail too. Hey, turn on the tv for the news." Taemin nodded his head and reached over to the end of the couch and grabbed the remote. When he turned to the channel, it was just what they had expected, a storm warning. "That's great." onew mummbled to himself.
 
"If you want you can stay a night over here. I have extra covers and stuff, no problem." Onew continued to look at the hail that was bashing against the window in it's violent manner.
 
"Thanks." He whispered.
 
 
..................
 
 
"Aigoo." Jonghyun complained when he saw the weather. Thank goodness the rest of the customers had already left the cafe a while ago once the weather warning went off. The only people left in the cafe were Key and Jonghyun and Key bit at his nails as he watched the weather work it's magic. 
 
"Aigoo indeed. I didn't know the weather was going to get this bad." Key replied. A giant piece of hail violently hit the glass on the door and windows, making somewhat small cracks form. "I hope the cafe holds." Jonghyun put his face up to the window, frowning his lips.
 
"The hail is hitting too hard, this isn't good." He whined, beginning to his his head softly. The door bell rang, surprising the both of them. In it came Minho dashing through, a trickle of blood running down his head.
 
"OMO! Minho, are you alright?!" Key exclaimed, running over towards the man. He grabbed the towel that he'd left on a table and placed it on his head. "What the hell are you doing back here?!"
 
"I got caught in the storm before I could reach home, the closest place was here."
 
"Here come sit down. I didn't know the weather was going to get this bad, or I would've left along with the customers." Key responded, sitting at the table with him.
 
"Yeah, it's pretty bad out there."
 
"Look what it did to your head. When it's over, we need to get you to the hospital as soon as possible." Minho shrugged his shoulders.
 
"I'm fine. I just wish I could say the same for your cafe." He looked at the cracks that seemed to be stretching against the glass.
 
"It'll be fine." Key chuckled.
 
"What's with Jonghyun." He whispered, looking at the boy who had his face plastered on the window. "Yah! Jonghyun! That isn't safe! You should move your face away from there!" The boy made no moves what so ever.
 
"Ever since the storm started, he hasn't stopped looking like that. Like something's bothering him. But then again, that's Jonghyun for you."
 
"Yeah, I guess." Minho whispered. He kept his eyes on the boy, who didn't look the same.
 
 
..................
 
 
The sun hit against his face as he began to open his eyes. Minho looked at the window, who set in the morning sun's rays. The cracks still lay on the windows, a little wider than they were last night and Key slept against the counter while Jonghyun slept at the window he looked out of all night. The storm went on until they had all fallen asleep and even sleeping, Jonghyun's expression seemed to have worry written all over it. Even though he was a bit concerned, Minho shrugged if off and began to stretch, yawning a bit.
 
"Wh-wha?" Came Jonghyun's voice as he opened his eyes.
 
"The storm is over. We all fell asleep here." Minho said as the boy began to wake up.
 
"The storm is over!" He exclaimed. His eyes opened wide and stood up in a haste. "I have to go!" He exclaimed, rushing out.
 
"Wait, Jonghyun!" Minho called, running after him. The loud noises made Key wake up, only to find no one there. He switched his head from side to side with a dumbfounded expression.
 
"Minho? Jonghyun?" he called.
 
 
..................
 
 
"Jonghyun!" Minho called again, but it was as if the words weren't going through the boy's mind what so ever. Why he was dashing after him, he wasn't sure, but he continued.
 
"Umma! Appa!" Jonghyun yelled when he came upon the area. He was soon out of breath and his chest heaved in and out in a heavy manner. He placed his hand on his chest as he began to walk slowly throughout the area that held pieces of hail everywhere.
 
"Umma...Appa...." He mumbled in a weak voice as he came upon a headstone. His fingers brushed lightly against the pieces of the crumbled stone that fell off from the hail hitting it. The flowers that he'd replaced the other morning, were crumbled and torned. The petals were scattered everywhere, the whole place looked a mess. "I should've came here when the storm was going on." He continued. "Again, I did another awful job watching over you." A tear walked down his cheek. "Mianhe." he whispered.
 
 
Minho looked over behind a tree at the boy in sadness. Never had he seen Jonghyun look like this before. Now the things he said made sense.
 
....
"Plus," Jonghyun continued, "I don't really have any friends here."
 
"Here?" He wasn't sure how to respond to that. Minho use to have plenty of friends, but he went towards have plenty of girls. He didn't have a problem with that though.
 
"Deh,all of my friends that I had I left back in the states."
 
"You came from the U.S?" The surprise could be found easily within Minho's voice. That was the last thing he expected Jonghyun to say.
 
"Deh." It was more of a sad answer that was given, though the boy tried to hide it best he could. Minho didn't ask though.
 
"Well, if you had all your friends there, why'd you leave them?" He didn't even realize that the two of tehm had began walking yet again. There was a soft, evident smile that ushered on Jonghyun's face, as he shrugged his shoulders.
 
"I guess you can just say, everything originates from here. You have to go back where you came from, to finish out everything." Even though the boy seemed completely serious, his words were still confusing even now. Again, Minho said nothing on that matter. "But I want to do something fun with you today!" He exclaimed. Like  a bi-polar person, his attitude had changed in a matter of seconds, completely.
....
 
"Again, I did another awful job watching over you." The words of Jonghyun echoed in his head.
 
"He came back to take care of his parents." He whispered to himself, looking back on Jonghyun as his fingers still brushed against the headstones. "Now he doesn't even have them. No wonder he acts the way he does. Ah-" He cringed a bit from a sharp pain that hit his head. His hand went up to it slowly, only to feel a warm liquid running down. When his fingers touched it, he lifted his hands up to the sunlight, seeing the blood. The sharp pain didn't stop and before he knew it, everything went black.
 
 
Author's Note!
Remember to check out the second teaser to Society Reject: Switched Up!