In Last Dance, This Last chance.

Sweeter than stories, more than love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Last Dance, This Last chance.

 

"One last dance." Jessica pleaded.

"No. It's just a stupid tradition, and anyway, my feet hurt." I threw off my blue slingbacks, resting my sore feet on the chair next to me.

"Well, you know what they say about the last dance…" Jessica sang.

They say that during the very last dance at the Belle's Ball, you find your soul mate. They say it's magic. I say its bull.

"Forget it, Jess." I was holding my ground. There's no way in hell I was going to willingly make an idiot of myself just because some drunk high school students hooked up one night and called it fate.

She looked disappointed. "Whatever, Tiffany. I'm going. And I'm going to find her."

"You have fun with that. And while you're at it, can you tell Santa Claus I'm looking for him?" I called after her.

Jessica turned around to stick her tongue out at me, to which I happily reciprocated. It had become our ritual, our signal that we weren't mad at each other. I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed in my chair, checking out the ruffle-covered crowd.

A hand came out of nowhere and pulled me, still barefoot, into the mix. It was either Jessica in one of her semi-passive-aggressive tactics or I was being abducted. Either way was, at this point, preferable to sitting at an empty table and wondering why on earth it took two hours of primping to get ready to do it.

It was neither, I discovered as I was spun around and found myself staring right into the deep brown eyes of...Kim Taeyeon...

"Wonderful." I muttered.

"What's the matter Miyoung, you don't like me?" She teased, eyes flashing.

"No, not really." I snorted, concentrating all my energy on not accidentally-on-purpose slamming her onto the floor. Taeyeon was my number one enemy. My arch nemesis. For no other reason, really, than the fact that she was a complete and total imbecile.

No matter how attractive she was. Which she wasn't. Not really. Except she was. Which would explain the death glares I was getting from every girl within a three-mile radius.

"Well Tippani, you did agree to dance with me."

"No Tippani! It’s Tiffany! And you abducted me." I said angrily, trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter