Nothing like good

Sweeter than stories, more than love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing like good

 

"Bored, bored, bored…" 

I sighed tiredly as I closed my eyes "why did I come anyway? It's not like I've got something to do here"

I looked around observing all the happy couples giving each other presents, kissing, hugging. I sighed again.

I hated so much this day. Every damned year the same thing happened. I, sitting alone on a bench, isolated form everyone else, while all my friends celebrated Valentine's Day with their lovers.

A blond girl near me squealed thrilled as her boyfriend handed her a flower. They hugged and walked away hand in hand talking cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes annoyed. I didn't understand Valentine's Day, at all. It's not like people needed a special day to prove they cared about others. I mean, if you really loved someone shouldn't you show it everyday? Besides, I didn't like the way people felt obligated to buy a present, as if that was the only thing that mattered.

I heard someone giggle and turned to see my too friends, Jessica and Yoona.

I raised my brows at Yoona when I noticed the bunch of presents she had in her arms, she just twiched her lips uncomftable.

"Jessica has lots of admires" Yoona said laughing, Jessica had a box of chocolates in her hands, "for Yuri" she explained

I nodded in understanding.

"You're going out today, right?" I asked

"Yup, we're spending the day together" she answered happily

"Poor Yuri, you'll surely toruture her" Yoona said teasingly

"Hey!" Jessica glared at her "She is the one who hates me!"

"Uh-huh, well your beloved one is over there" I said pointing to where Yuri was standing; she had a rose with her.

Jessica smiled and went to her, before leaving they waved at us.

"I guess it's just us then" I said after a few seconds of silence.

Yoona opened to answer, just then a boy walked to us.

"Goodness Yoona, c-can we t-talk?" Him was blushing and he voice trembled nervously.

"Err… Yoona. I'll be over there" I said awkwarldy and went in the opposite direction.

I walked a few minutes and turned around just in time to see how the boyish gave her a bunch of flowers. I saw Yoona smile gently and shake her head. The boyish looked down disappointed and left.

But right after the boyish left another one came, handing Yoona a box of candies. I chuckled; the irritated look on her face was priceless.

I could feel that it was going to take her a while, so I kept walking.

I sighed again when another couple passed holding hands next to me. I observed them envious, wishing that the one I loved was by my side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter