My hero Kim Taeyeon

Sweeter than stories, more than love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Hero Kim Taeyeon”

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon… Taeyeon a hero! 

 

The first thing I saw when I opened the door was two dozen roses bunched together using a frilly pink bow. The second thing was her chin nestled on top of the blossoms and that dopey expectant grin decorating her face. Cute dimple! But.

Without a word, I shoved the roses to her stomach, and with a slight grunt, I pushed her body off the door frame, unto the open air hallway, amid the giggles of my co-student editors inside the office.

I stepped out and slammed the door shut.

"So…," she began hopefully, her eyelashes batting coyly at my face. Upon seeing the curling fists landing at my hip, her face sank into a frown. "Whaaat?" She asked a little helplessly.

I answered her with a quick poke on her chest.

"Ne-vah!" I hissed. "Neeever do that again, you hear me!?"

"Do what Tiffany?"

"Don't give me cut flowers!" I snapped.

She gaped at me as if I had grown two webbed feet.

Wanting to slap that look of her face, I instead opted for the lecture.

"For your information, all cut flowers are grown in wide monocropped lands, destroying biodiversity, leading to biocide which is the reason why the indigenous people's land and their culture are being destroyed along with it!" I glared at her and glanced disdainfully at the roses.

Grrr…

She blinked cutest.

Then she leaned back on the balcony with a defeated sigh, scratching her head. "You're so silly."

I pursed my lips and poked the roses (and her stomach!) with the tip of my shoes. "Die."

She let out a bemused chuckle and grabbed my raised leg, cradling it between her fingers. Her one of the white frayed laces, her eyes dreamy in recollection. "Last year, I gave you chocolates and you ordered me to give it to the street children, because chocolate gets stuck in the braces in your teeth…"

"Well they're a to remove!" I cried out, defensively, attempting to kick her sensitive parts. She barely escaped, eyes really wide.

"…After that, you made me return that teddy bear back to the gift shop because you said all stuff toys gave you the, quote, unquote 'animals-trapped-in-captivity-vibe!"

"-well they make me want to throw up!" I whined. I pouted at her. "Taeyeon! Do you want to waste money just to have me vomit at you?!"

"Well, what can I do?" She laughed. "I am courting you," she pointed out.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter