Can I Have A Tic Tacs Hearts

Sweeter than stories, more than love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can I Have A Tic Tacs Hearts.

 

"Can I have a tic tac?" A girl I wasn't sure if I knew asked me.

I rolled my eyes and pretended I hadn't just popped one in my mouth, the fact that everyone asked me for one sometimes got to me. "I don't have any, though."

"Yes you do." She said, then her hand out, "I'm Taeyeon, if you already forget my name,"

My hand was currently occupied with the books I'd just pulled out of my locker. I set them on the floor and met her hand, "Tiffany," I said with a smile, feeling her soft hand over mine. I picked my books back up.

"Where are you going next period?" Taeyeon asked, her dark brown eyes inquisitive.

"Umm," I checked the schedule I'd just checked a moment ago and replied, "Honors English…"

"Hey, me too!"

"We're in the same class together?" I asked, more like blurted I guess, since I figured later that wasn't the polite thing to say.

"I guess so," She rubbed the back of her head. "Anyway, about that tic tac...?"

"I told you," I said as I got up and followed her towards English, "I don't have any."

"And what's that noise I hear Tippani?"

I paused and listened, "Tippani? It’s Tiffany and I don't hear anything?"

Taeyeon sighed impatiently, "It's while you walk, the tic tacs crashing around in their box. They're begging to be eaten."

"Oh." I paused, "That noise…That would be the noise of the shattered pieces of my heart, crashing around in my chest."

I was feeling rather proud of myself for what I said, I mean sure, it was partially true, but Taeyeon ruined it by saying, "Say what?"

"Never mind Taeyeon," I groaned and entered English, where she plopped down b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter