-5-

Always here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was actually hoping that my dad would come in and bury me under a mountain of work. For the sole reason that I had nothing to do. And because life was a tease, every friend of mine were busy or already had an appointment. Bell seemed to share my dilemma as she was lying in her bed starring languidly out the window.

“Wanna go for a walk?"

Bell looked at me before resuming her previous activity once more.

"I take that as a No."

Out of habit I reached for my mobile to call Taehyung. Though not a second later I frustratingly dropped the device on my bed. On account of the smartphone was I evocative of the reason why exactly boredom was presently pestering me.

Taehyung was on a business trip and sadly didn’t even have the time to call Bell and me. I was surprised by the fact that I got so used to having Taehyung entertain us that having to suddenly construct an interesting day has become an impossible task.

I got used to have him spend his free time with me or at least call me. Therefore not having him being a part of my day has become unhabitual and something I definitely didn’t want to turn into a permanent condition.

"I am going to go buy some snacks. Wanna come along Bell?"

Looking at the small dog who didn't feel the need to budge, I stood up ready to go alone.

"Alright. Then wait at home."

Since Taehyung went on the business trip Bell has seemingly turned into a ball of depression. She missed her dad to the extended that she was sleeping the whole day and only eating enough to give her organs enough nutrition to keep going.

 

Not really feeling motivated I simply went to a small convenient store in our neighborhood. Though God was pulling his strings as upon leaving the shop I was met by the fresh married couple that caused me unthinkable sadness. The pair that unintentionally was the reason for the various sleepless nights.

"Hello Minji.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter