- 6 -

Always here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Woah I thought there was only one dog."

The reason for this particular cognizance was due to the moment Taehyung tread into the Lee estate, he was elatedly strangled by Bell and me. I was actually pretty surprised by the fact that he was able to maintain his position, even though I literally threw my whole weight onto him.

"We missed you."

Being able to hear Taehyung's distinct laugh and feeling his warmth against my own, made a sense of assurance circulate through my body. Finally I was able to return to my preferred life once more.

"I missed you guys too."

Sensing Bell scratching my leg I reluctantly released him from the embrace so he was able to properly greet the waiting dog as well.

"Has Minji been taking good care of my baby girl?"

Eventually getting his attention Bell waged her tail in joy while his nose. Observing their affectionate interacting made a motherly smile form on my face. She truly missed him a lot and merely by seeing her expression, you could identify how much she loved this man.

"Come let's go for a walk."

Straightaway agreeing to his suggestion I grabbed my keys before we exited my home.

"So how was the trip?"

"It went well but so tiring."

We were walking along the river while Taehyung told me about his trip to China. Narrating me how his father plans on merging their company with a Chinese one and occasionally complaining about situations he wasn’t delighted about.

Locating a lone bench that was facing towards the glistering river we decided to sit there while allowing Bell to discover the place on her own. Due to the setting sun the horizon was painted in a serene orange hue and the whole scenario appeared idyllic. I could detect some birds circling in the sky while frequently letting out a loud sound.

Closing my eyes I simply enjoyed the soft breeze and the fact that I was able to sit beside Taehyung. Feeling tired from not only the walk but also the aching I experienced the last few days, I unconsciously rested my heavy head on his shoulder. Immediately I was welcomed by his body warmth and his unique smell.

"I am so happy that you are here with me again."

I let my eyes wander downwards and upon detecting a plaster hugging his finger,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter