-2-

Always here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I have completely lost the ability to discern the time. Life was literally elapsing before my glassy eyes without intending to give me the opportunity to catch up. Since the marriage everything seemed to happen without me fully present. It was like my body was on this world but my soul was watching every scene behind a thick window.

 

I remember witnessing how Jina moved out to live with Jungguk in their new obtained home. However I don’t know how much time has passed since then. Which at the same time means I wasn’t aware of the fact of how long I have barricade myself in my room. Just like a lifeless puppet I sat there and starred out the window. Void of emotions and energy.

 

It was like I have been sad for too long that instead of crying I could only sit there and let numbness overtake me.

 

Expecting that today would be like every other one. I can say that my heart stopped for a second when out off the blue the door slammed open and an angry Taehyung stomped into my chamber.

 

"Why aren't you replying to me?"

 

Have grown rusty over the period the condition of shock lasted longer than normally. Not being able to answer I could only perceive how Taehyung walked towards me.

 

"I was so worried."

 

Taehyung threw a short glance to the right before looking unbelievable at me.

 

"Mini are you serious? There is a layer of dust on your smartphone."

 

Only then did I realized that due to having neglected my mobile consequently it was obviously out of use. Truthfully I didn’t want to recharge it as it would surely shut down due to the various missed calls and unread messages.

 I was pulled out of my train of thoughts when Taehyung suddenly placed his hands under my armpits to lift me up. If this was a fairy tale then I was sure I would have been pulled up more gracefully.

 

"Get changed. We are going out."

"I don't want to."

"Change or I will drag you out in your current outfit."

 

A cold shudder ran down my back. As an unpleasant memory of Taehyung dragging me in my pajamas along with him played in my head. Sincerely Taehyung was a man true to his words.

For the simple reason that I refused to encounter a second spectacular humiliation I went into my walk in closet to change into something descent.

 

"Where are we going?"

"You will see."

 

Not feeling the need to probe into further I just went into his car and rested my head against the window. Throughout the ride I half-heartedly observed the passing sceneries. I could make out that after a while the landscape changed and it seemed like we were heading towards the sea. After a few minutes my assumption proved to be true as I could make out the vast blue water which was circled by seagulls.

 

Taehyung parked his car and without further ado we got out of the car. At once the salty clean sea breeze filled my nose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter