-3-

Always here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"The daughter of my cousin is allergic to dogs. Moreover this one doesn't seem to like humans. So right now we are searching for a new owner."

"You are telling me that this white fluff that is sticking to me like glue, doesn't like humans?"

Currently we were in my living room playing with a small puppy that Taehyung bought along. Approximately 20 minutes ago the doorbell rang off and upon opening it, I was greeted by a ball of cotton candy.

Surprised by the abnormal situation I merely starred at the animal while Taehyung just held it in front of my face. It seemed to share my condition as it simply returned the gesture.

However about three minutes later it suddenly stuck its small warm tongue out to my nose. I could see how it tried to free itself from Taehyung's grip to jump into my arms. Not wanting to torture the little animal Taehyung gladly handed it over to me.

"Yeah my cousin told me she ignores people and even refuses to acknowledge her. Another reason why she doesn't want to keep her."

The puppy whose name was Bell was currently running from me to Taehyung and back again. It was hard to believe that this little dog wasn’t fond of humans. For the sole reason that she is actively playing with us like she has known us for years.

"You said she doesn't like humans. But I see her playing with us like every other dog would do."

"I don't understand it as well. Bell gladly went with me when I came to pick her up."

Taehyung slightly tilted his head to look the small creature in the face. In hope of getting an answer to his question. Though the only reply he received was a to his cheek.

"Can I keep her?"

It seemed like Bell understood me as the second she picked up my request she immediately turned around and happily ran towards me. Delightfully I returned the hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter