-1-

Always here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

From the distance I could hear the happy chatter of the guests who in contrast to my pathetic self were enjoying the event to the fullest. The bright sun and the singing birds didn’t match my mood at all. Currently I was a deviant and refused to assimilate with the crowd. On a serious note I truthfully yearned to just run away and never return again. Merely carrying my perforated heart that is ruthlessly leaking deep red blood and disappear from this world.

 

The reflection of my emotionless face was destroyed by an unpleasant teardrop that flawlessly turned the before clear image into a rills of waves. For the sole reason that the drop had comrades my image didn’t get the chance to normalize. As just like their pal that became part of the glistering water, several others of the same kind joined the party.

 

It was like someone had opened the faucet because I just couldn't stop the tears from escaping my eyes. Too painful was the aching heart that was still mourning over the finally marked unrequited love. Too embarrassed and frustrated was my mind by the fact that I wasted years running after a person who never once saw me as a potential lover.

How I wished that my heart could be as numb as my body. Identical as a statue I remained rooted to the spot. The only indication that I was alive were the symbol of sadness that plastered on the water.

 

"Here you are."

 

Suddenly I could feel warm hands that were accompanied by a worried voice, place themselves on my damp cheeks. Amiably I felt a light strength steering my face to the right. And before I could fully grasp the situation I sensed soft thumps whipping the tears away. Even though my vision was still slightly blurry I could effortlessly identify the person as Taehyung.

 

"I was searching for you."

 

My condition was in the final stages. As despite the fact that I was discovered crying I just couldn’t pull myself together to stop the embarrassing act. Like a broken child I allowed my weak side to appear in front of Taehyung.

The second I felt his hands trying to leave my cheeks I instantly clamped my shaking hands around his right on. Vehemently trying to retain the safeness that it was able to send through my system. Like a little kid I leaned into the comforting warmth.

 

"Do you want me to take you away from here?"

 

Albeit I wanted to take on his offer I weakly shook my head to indicate him that I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter