Chapter 6

You Are My Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYHLOVESFOOD: I want you to spend your first day in Seoul with me and we can go to all those places I send you photos of. So that we can talk endlessly and finally be together.

Brianwho?IknowYoungK!: Yes, that’d be great. Finally we’d meet.

“Finally I’d get to meet him.” Ariel thought.

It has been three years since you came across “KYHLOVESFOOD” yet it felt like you had known each other since forever. During the time of MAMA 2017 voting, you had taken it upon yourself to get as many My Days as possible and motivate them to vote for Day6. After all it was the first time that they were nominated and they had worked so hard with their Everyday6 project, that they deserved that win. You had helped so many create their IDs and explained the voting procedure, countless number of times. It was hard but you thought that it’d be worth it. And it was. You come across so many nice people from all around the world. It made you feel like you are a part of something. A family. They say that music brings people together, and indeed it does. It was during one of those days that you came across KYHLOVESFOOD. CNBlue had taken over the lead and everyone was just freaking out. Also there had been some changes in the MAMA voting policy. It was all a mess. So you spent most of that afternoon trying to help out people. KHYLOVESFOOD knew about what had happened. He, too, started helping you explain others. And just like that you started talking.

(2017)

KYHLOVESFOOD: Hey, it’s really good that you are helping others with the voting and all.

Brianwho?IknowYoungK!: Well we gotta be there for the boys when they have always been there for us, right?

KYHLOVESFOOD: True that. So how long have you been in kpop?

Brianwho?IknowYoungK: Three years. And you?

KYHLOVESFOOD: Six years and counting…

Brianwho?IknowYoungK: Nice. Which all groups do you follow? Any favourites?

KYHLOVESFOOD: Oh I like a lot of artists. But there is this one group that I really like. You know there is this really cool group called Day6. Just a bunch of guys who play instruments. Do you know them? :P

Brianwho?IknowYoungK: Lol. I think that I’ve heard of them :p They really look cool on stage.

KYHLOVESFOOD: Have you ever been to their concert?

Brianwho?IknowYoungK: Nope. Sad life of an International fan L Have you?

KYHLOVESFOOD: I’ve been to their concert. It’s really good.

Brianwho?IknowYoungK: Lucky you. Whenever they have a concert I just see their pics on twitter and feel happy.

KYHLOVESFOOD: I have some photos. Wait I’ll send them.

 

-X-

 

21 January 2018

 

Brianwho?Ikn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter