Chapter 4

You Are My Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat in the second row, in the 5th and 6th seat from the right exit. I had suggested to sit in the middle since the hall was almost empty and we’d get a better view of all the members but Mindy said that this was the perfect spot for us. One by one the seats started filling. In no time the hall was completely packed with audience.

The show started within 20 minutes. I saw them come on the stage, greeted by the audience’s cheer.

“1,2,3. Hello we are Day6.”

Day6. I finally get to see the group that I fell in love with five years ago. They have such a bright and powerful aura that I am astonished. Each and every member looks so gorgeous. I look at the member, trying to capture these moments in my heart. Jae looks so good with his laid back attitude and that guitar. Sungjin is telling the audience about their performance for today and he just looks so hot. Dowoon at the back is checking the drums one last time before they start to perform and I have to say that he is not the maknae that I knew him to be. It’s like he has transformed into this mature professional guy and so hot at the same time. Wonpil has this cute smile on his face that just makes me want to pull his cheeks. He is so cute. Then my eyes fall on him. He has this amused expression on his face, as if he had been observing me for quite some time. Did he see me check out his band mates? This is so embarrassing but I just can’t help it. Jae asks something to YoungK and he looks away. Thank God for that! Because now I see him. This side of him that I fell in love with. With that bass in his hand and those eyes that gleam with the happiness of doing what he loves, he looks spectacular.

“MyDay, we missed you. Did you miss us?” Jae asked

“Yes!!” the audience said

“Even though we are here for a short while, let us enjoy ourselves.” Said Wonpil

And the performance begins.

The show begins with the song Dance Dance. It is the perfect song to start the show with. The audience sings along with Day6. I guess this is the magic that people talked about when they said that the fans are the perfect choir. The voices and the music blending in so seamlessly. I see the members enjoying themselves on the stage which reminds me of the music video. The next song is Congratulations, their debut song. This song gave me goosebumps. I guess I was not the only one because there were so many who were just immersed deep in emotions. The chorus came and I had tears in my eyes. You know when you listen to good music and you just can’t help yourself but feel so happy and complete…..when words fail to express your em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter