Chapter 5

You Are My Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show ended.

Firstly, the members bid adieu to the fans and left the stage. A speaker came up to address the gathering.

“Ariel, let’s go.” Said Mindy

“Okay.”

We made our way out of the auditorium. Thanks to those perfect seats, we didn’t cause much problem to the listeners on our way out and it was really close to Young K. Speaking of him, I looked around everywhere but couldn’t find him. Maybe this is was the end of our date. I’m sad that we couldn’t get to say goodbye but it is okay. Plus there was so much that I wanted to ask him. Was that “The” message? Is it really our Day 1? Mindy was walking a few steps ahead of me. She was busy on the phone. I jogged to keep up with her.

“So where are we going?” I asked Mindy

“I few blocks down the road there.” She said as she typed on her phone

Mindy put her phone away and she looked at me.

“So how was their performance? Did you like it?” Mindy asked

“I loved it. I don’t have words to describe it. It was all that I had imagined and much more. Much much more!!”

“Good. They are so talented, I tell you.”

“Yeah they are.”

“And goofy too. I did not know that Brian was going to propose the audience like that. But boy, he was so damn serious. I’ve been to a lot of their concerts and they do interact with their fans by talking about some stuff but today, he was serious. I could tell.”

My cheek went red. So it was true. He really meant everything that he said. Oh God this really happened!

“We are here.” Said Mindy

I broke from my chain of thoughts. We were outside a little bakery. I looked at her Mindy, just then the doors opened.

“Thanks Mindy.” Said Young K as he smiled at her.

I gaped at him. He’s really here. He had changed back to his clothes that he was wearing when he had met earlier that day.

“I thought that you’d get lost had I asked you to come here alone.” Young K said to me

“Okay, I’ll get going now. You guys enjoy. Brian say Hi to the members for me and as always you guys rocked it.” Said Mindy

“Thanks Mindy! See you soon. And I’ll mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter