NINE

Only Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 26 - NINE

 

Tohoshinki Big East Station Episode 11 (June 10, 2007)

Junsu: If you were a girl, which member would you marry?
(They playfully answer)
Jaejoong: This...
Yunho: This is difficult!
Jaejoong: This question is difficult to answer~
Junsu: It's so hard~
Jaejoong: This is bad news. This~
Junsu: Ah it's a tough question~
Jaejoong: (serious tone) If it's me, I will marry Yunho.
Junsu: Why?
Jaejoong: Because Yunho is very manly. I think he will do his best to protect me.
Yunho: Ah! Thank you!
Jaejoong: Ah, Junsu seems weak in comparison~
Junsu: Hey! 
Junsu: So who does Yunho want to marry?
Yunho: I... (laugh)
Junsu: To whom?
Yunho: Jaejoong! (loud laugh)
Jaejoong: Thank you!
Junsu: Wait a minute, we can take turns. Take turns!
Yunho: I know, however, I will still choose Jaejoong, because Jaejoong is a good cook. (JS: I see. JJ: That's right)
Yunho: I think when he has the time, he will try his best to make food for me.
Jaejoong: Thank you everyone! Yunho and I are getting married! (laugh)
Jaejoong: From now on, we are husband and wife.
Yunho: That's dangerous...
Jaejoong: Ahaha! This is a little...
Junsu: This is not a good sign...

 

 

Yunho was sitting on a black sofa in front of their dressing room. They had just finished with a performance and had a short break for the afternoon.

"Good work, Changmin-ah," he said as he patted on the leg his bandmate who was sitting on the sofa to his right.

Right after that, someone with short black hair who had a smile on his face came in and sat on the floor by the table in front of them. "I have some magic for you," he said while holding a bunch of cards in his hands.

"Bwahahaha," a laugh came from someone behind him who then sat beside him. "Junsu kept asking everyone by the hall to pick a card." He laughed again. "You guys should see this. It's better than last time."

Changmin just looked at Junsu with anticipation because he sort of believed Yoochun that this was better.

Junsu, still with a smile on his face, held the deck and spread the first few cards to show them in his hands. "Pick a card," he said. "Don't tell me what it is."

Suddenly, someone joined in. "What's that?" It was their eldest band member, Jaejoong, with his somewhat high pitched voice. He came out of the dressing room and found the guys huddled together.

Their leader who was on the sofa reached for him and touched his arm. "Jagiya~," he called playfully. Yunho had been waiting for Jae to come out the room, and was now telling him to join them.

"Junsu has a magic trick," Yoochun said, still chuckling at the silliness of his friend.

Jaejoong went around the sofa to go to where Yunho was. "Hey, Yeobo!" He called Yunho. Since that dangerous dialogue in the radio show, they would call each other sweet nicknames for fun. Yunho then moved a bit so Jaejoong could fit too.

"Hyung, pick a card." Junsu told Yunho. "Don't say the number, just say which card in order."

As Yunho was picking, Jaejoong then put his legs up and sandwiched them between Yunho's legs for more comfort. "The fourth. The fourth," He went ahead to pick for his friend.

"Okay the fourth card," Yunho said.

Changmin was looking intently at Junsu while Yoochun was still amused by this all.

Junsu then closed the deck in his hand and took out the card on top without showing its face. "This is the first card. I'll put it in the middle of the deck," he said and slipped it somewhere in the middle before taking the next card on top. "The second card, let's hide it too..." And then slipped it within the deck. "The third card..." He did the same. "Then the fourth card. Your card.... Let's put it in the middle." He said while laughing. "I'll shuffle it." He then shuffled the cards in his hands, proving that they were in random.

"Now guys guys... This is where the magic comes!"

Yoochun was snorting in amusement.

"Whenever I snap my fingers, the cards I placed in the middle would rise to the top," Junsu said confidently. "By the fourth snap, your card will be at the top!!"

"Go do it!" Yoochun challenged him.

"One!" Junsu snapped his fingers while laughing.

"Yah Junsu this better work!" Jaejoong threatened him that it would be so embarassing if he failed.

"Two!" Junsu snapped his fingers again.

Yunho was anticipating if he could actually get the card right.

"Three!"

"If this fails again, you'll pay for samgyupsal," Changmin threatened him too.

"Four!" Junsu snapped his fingers for the last time.

The members were fixated at the deck of cards in Junsu's hands.

The younger man then took the top card and showed its face to his bandmates. "Is this your card?"

Suddenly, shouts and sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter