Chapter - 6 Hunhan ***

Here Comes Zhang Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was sitting on the armchair in living room ,lazily typing on his phone and send a message to his boyfriend. He was Luhan's first ever boyfriend (He didn't have time to date coz he was busy admiring himself) but Luhan didn't love him .He accepted that guy only because he was annoyed with him. Luhan thought ,constantly calling and messaging would stop once he accepted but they got worse.

"I'm breaking up with him once I get back to Seoul" Luhan was lost in his thoughts and unaware of someone behind him.

"BAM!!!!!"

" AH!!!!!!! WTF!! " Luhan let out unmanly shriek as someone screamed into his ears.

"Hahahaha You screamed like a girl "Luhan glared at laughing boy ,who was dying from laughing too much.

"Sehun!"

"That was so funny ,Luhan" Sehun wiped his fake tears.

"Why did you scare me and how did you call me?" Luhan folded his arms ,tapping his legs and waiting for the younger boy's answer.

"Luhan ,Why? Do you want to me to call you 'Darling'?" laughing Sehun suddenly changed to serious faced Sehun.

"No of course not.I'm 3 years older than you. You should add 'Hyung' ".

"Nah . .don't want to" the younger boy smirked. Luhan was speechless.

"Why?"

"No reason ,just don't want to "Sehun lazily replied and Luhan sighed in defeat.

"Move a little bit " Sehun tried to sit on the same armchair that Luhan was sitting. The chair was made for only one person to sit so no matter how much Luhan was skinny ,they couldn't fit in one chair.

"Yah! sit on other chair" Luhan nudged Sehun. "You're heavy" Luhan tried to push him off from his lap but the15 years old was stronger than him.

"Or will you sit on my lap?" Sehun stood up ,took Luhan's hands and also made him to stand up. And then Sehun sat down first and pulled Luhan on top him. Luhan was sitting on Sehun's lap.

"Wh . .what do you think you're doing? L. . .let me go" luhan stuttered. He blushed harder when the younger sneaked his hands around the older one's slim waist.

"stop squirming ,Hyung " Luhan froze .The way Sehun called him 'Hyung' sent shivers down his spine and his body went numb. "His voice is so y"

"Hyung?" Sehun shook the frozen boy.

"do you love your boyfriend?" Luhan immediately shook his head at younger's question.

"no ,I don't "Sehun smiled in satisfaction.

"then why are you dating him?"

"because he's annoying." Luhan sneered at the thought of his so called boyfriend. But Sehun being an innocent and naive baby he was ,he thought Luhan liked annoying boys so he decided to be extra annoying than the others.

"has he kissed you?" Sehun didn't want to ask that question because he was afraid that Luhan would say Yes. Luhan's eyes met with Sehun's.They stared at each other and Luhan saw some unexplainable emotion in Sehun's eyes.

"No" Sehun had never been happier than the moment Luha said No.

"How about you?have you ever kissed someone before?" asked Luhan. "it's nothing to do with you" Luhan scolded himself.

"I had a gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter