Chap 4 - Travel or Trouble

Here Comes Zhang Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 4~

Joonmyeon enjoyed travelling with his family. As a CEO of a successful electronic company ,his life was buried in the jobs. He didn't have much time to spend with his family so vacations were the only chance for him to spend time with his beloved family . While on vacation , Joonmyeon loved to travel across the world. Joonmyeon loved visiting other countries because he could enjoy the breathtaking views , learn new cultures ,have delicious traditional foods and enjoy shopping.

"Shopping. . . . ."Joonmyeon sighed.

He loved shopping but not with his crazy family .They could turn shopping into hell.

 

Last year ,on the trip to France. . .

At a clothing shop in Paris. . . . . .

Joonmyeon was choosing the new shirts while Luhan was taking mirror selfies ,as usual , and Yixing was sleeping on the armchair ,jet lagged but it was amazing that he could sleep on public. Kyungsoo was choosing another black shirts , Joonmyeon swore that kid only had black clothes. And Baekhyun was using his phone not interested in the clothes , very strange. At that time Joonmyeon should have known that the peaceful and normal shopping was about to end.

"Appa ,this shop is not good. The designer of this shop is the worse designer in French fashion history. The designer shop across from this shop is better than this " Baekhyun yelled clearly in English ,aimed for all the people in the shop to hear.

Joonmyeon was praying ,hoping that they wouldn't understand in English but unfortunately not. They heard it.

The tourists sneered and left the shop. The manager was furious and walked closer to the family. He was yelling angrily in French.

"We will take our leave. Désolé.Sorry" Joonmyeon apologized and run out of the shop ,dragging sleepy Yixing with him. His three teenagers followed them.

 " Zhang Baekhyun,You!" Joonmyeon yelled ,the 13 years old boy ,once they were away from the shop.

"Google said so. . . ."Baekhyun shrugged and walked ahead like it wasn't his fault.

"I hope you'd trip" Joonmyeon really hoped it would happen but it didn't. Lucky Baekhyun.

At a patisserie in Paris . . .

The f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter