Chapter - 5 Meet Again

Here Comes Zhang Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongdae was playing with his 3 years old daughter ,Kim Soeul when the door bell rang. Jongdae opened the door and was greeted by his bestfriend Kris Wu aka Yifan.

"Long time no see troll" Kris hugged his best friend and Jongdae did the same.

It had been a long time since  Wu family moved to Canada and Jongdae missed them alot.

"Yes and I missed you. Oh! hello boys" Jongdae greeted 3 handsome teenagers standing behind Kris with the suitcases in their hands.

"Hi~ uncle Jongdae "the 3 boys greeted back.

"They've grown up handsomely " Jongdae told Kris. Last time he saw them ,they were very young.

" Well they're my sons after all. Like father like sons " Kris shrugged.

" Where is Tao?" Jongdae ignored Kris's narcissistic comment and said the man was pouting at Jondae's cold treatment.

"He's waiting for me at the airport. Our family came to Korea for family trip 3 days ago. We went to a lot of places and it was so much fun. We had a good time.Today we were planning to go back to Canada but my office called me this morning. Now me and Tao have to go to Germany for work "Yifan explaned as Jongdae nodded.

"But we can't bring the kids so can you take care of my sons for 2 nights and 3 days" Yifan asked polietly. Jongdae almost laughed at the prideful CEO's polite gesture.

"It's ok man. No need to be polite. I like speding time with them" Yifan sighed with relief.

"Thank you man. I'll buy you a lot of presents once I'm back from Germany"

"Yes ,you should." Jongdae joked.Yifan took a look at his watch as he stood up.

"You're leaving alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter