Chap 2 - Chaotic

Here Comes Zhang Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chapter 2 ~

"What! You must be crazy"

"I agree .It's impossible"

The two male yelled at the same time. Jongdae hugged his boyfriend Kim Minseok closer to him as he looked at the two evils known as his best friends.

"Why? Why is it impossible?" Jongdae yelled.

Joonmyeon ,the shorter male glared at Jongdae and Minseok. It was no doubt that he was murdering them in his head.

"It isn't obvious ?You! Kim Jongdae is the lawyer of my company and Minseok is the lawyer of that bastard's company "Joonmyeon yelled.

"YAH! shorty" Kris yelled ,stood up,ready to fight with the shorter male.

"What?" Joonmyeon also stood up and they glared at each other. They are ready to throw the punches . 'Very Mature' Jongdae thought. Since their broke up, eight years ago,that two became the biggest rivals and enemies .They were always ready to kill each other.

"But. . ."Minseok said timidly and the two turned to him ,Minseok swore he saw the fire surrounding them.

"But. .Me being a lawyer of Kris's and Jongdae being a lawyer of yours have nothing to do with our marriage"

"Yes, Minnie is right" Jongdae agreed with his fiancé.He proudly looked at his fiancé,why wouldn't he, after all Minseok had faced the two scary CEOs.

"Nothing to do ,huh?It has a lot to do.What if you tell your husband about the secret of my family and company and what if he tells them to that shorty? everything will be over for me and my company. So I'm against this marriage" Kris said, sat down and drunk a glass of wine, in front of him , in one shot.

"Yes,It's the same for me. I'm sorry Jongdae ,you know the lawyers of you are like the life of the companies.The lawyers know everything about the company like next product designs and the release date.One word from you can make the company goes bankrupt.Sorry Minseok. I also against this marriage" Joonmyeon said, feeling sorry for his best friend and his fiancé.

"We will seperate the business and private.We wouldn't discuss with each other so please let us get married" Minseok said with teary eyes. 'This is harder than coming out as a gay to my catholic parents ' Minseok thought bitterly.

"Joonmyeon babe, we shouldn't stop them from getting marriage, after all they've prepared everything for their wedding .All they have to do is walk down aisle on coming Sunday." Yixing tried to calm down his 'Kim candy' but 'devil Joon' shut him up with a glare.

"I think so too. Their parents accepted this wedding so who are we to stop them. Let's let them get married, " Tao said to his husband ,even showed his ageyo.But Kris isn't going to melt down easily like that .He isn't .No of course Not.

"Ok, if you two promised that you two wouldn't discuss about our companies' secrets" Kris said smiling not so secretly when happy Tao kissed him on the cheek.

"Yahooooo!!!" Jongdae and Minseok yelled. And then they looked at Joonmyeon hopefully.

"Sweet heart, if you don't let them get married when we are happily married.It wouldn't be fair "Yixing spoke. He calmly Joonmyeon . It was like taming a wild animal.

"Ok, only if you keep your promise"

"Yes we will we will keep our promise. Thanks Joonmyeong Thanks Kris ."

  On the other hand ,the upstairs of Jongdae and Minseok's house ,six innocent children were playing peacefully .

Well ,Not really.

"What are you doing?" 5 years old Baekhyun asked cutely to the older boy ,who is busy with animal magazines.

"I'm reading "the older boy said as he beamed. He was proud of himself that he could read very well in English at the age of 7 .His Tao mama said he was gifted.

"Yah! What is this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter