Chap 3 - Hide and seek and crossdressing

Here Comes Zhang Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chapter 3 ~

Kim Joonmyeon was married to Yixing ,the peaceful unicorn , and had 3 beautiful sons. He had always wanted a daughter but the GOD had gifted him with 3 beautiful sons. Hannie ,Baekie and Kyungie .

A secret of Yixing and Joonmyeon was they liked to dress up their sons as a girl . Joonmyeon bought beautiful dresses for his sons every Halloween . He liked it when people said "They're so beautiful" ,"Are they your daughters?" ,"They're more beautiful than my daughter " . It was true.His sons were more beautiful than the actual girls ,when they wore dresses.

"Hannie ,Kyungie and Baekie ,come and see what appa bought for you " Joonmyeon yelled and walked into their mansion ,followed by Yixing who was carrying the hands full of bags. Joonmyeon and Yixing were busy CEOs but they liked to shop ,dresses , for their sons.

No responded.

"Where are they?" Yixing asked to one of a maid who was preparing for hallween party.

"They were playing in the playroom just a minute ago" she answered.

After checking the process of preparation for halloween party ,Joonmyeon and Yixing went to upstairs. Only to find the empty playroom.

"They must be hiding"

"Let's play hide and seek with daddy" Yixing yelled in the empty room. No responded.

"Lets' search them Xingie . I can't wait to try the new dresses on them." two parents scanned the playroom and spotted someone behind the biggest toy box. They tiptoed there.

"Found ya~" Joonmyeon hugged the hiding figure behind the box. It was youngest, Kyungsoo.

"Let me go,Appa" the 3 years old pouted. Not happy with his parents had found him first.

"Where are your other hyungs?" Joonmyeon asked. Kyungsoo didn't say anything.He wasn't gonna betray his brothers. Never.

"I think I found Baekie" Yixing excitedly announced. He was scanning the room when his husband was talking with Kyungie.

"Where?"

Yixing pointed where two little shoes were peeking under the curtains. Baekhyun must be hiding behind the curtains.

Yixing walked there and hugged the 4 years old boy. Baekhyun screamed.He pouted at his daddy.

"Papa isn't fun.I'm not gonna play wit you"

"Sorry buddy. I'll act like I didn't see you next time. So, forgive me,ok?" Baekhyun and Yixing made a promise.

"Where is Lulu?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter