Chap 1 - The start of something

Here Comes Zhang Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chapter 1~

Three peoples were sitting in the cafe ,two were sitting on the same side and other one sat on the opposite of them.

"Sorry Joonmyeon ,I've been seeing Tao behind your back. I don't want to lie anymore" Yifan said to Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon showed no expression and Tao was crying beside Yifan.

"I knew that , So, what do you want me to do?" Joonmyeon replied coldly.

"You knew?" Yifan was shocked. If Joonmyeon had known why he didn't say anything to him?

"Yes, I knew it from the start. You must be wondering why I didn't break up with you" Joonmyeon stopped to see Yifan's expression.

"Because I want you to live in the guilty of cheating on me.I was hoping you would stay this way but you decided to tell the truth. Too bad. . . huh?" Joonmyeong said and then he stood up.

"Wait! " Yifan stopped Joonmyeon who was preparing to leave.

"Don't worry, I'll tell my parents that the marriage deal between us is cancelled. If they asked me whose fault it was.I'd say . . .It's your" Joonmyeon smirked one last time before he left . Yifan was left speechless while Tao run after Joonmyeon.

"Gege I'm really sorry.i. .didn't want to . .but. .I love Yifan so much that.   .I've betrayed you. .I'm sorry,ge" Tao said between the sobs. He knew that the heaven would punish him for betraying his beloved brother like friend but he wanted Joonmyeon to forgive him.He didn't want his ge to hate him.

"No Tao, This is not the case that everything will be forgiven just because you've said sorry .I'm not gonna forgive you. I'll hate you and Yifan for the rest of my life"Joonmyeon said, then his heel to his car. He looked at Tao one last time before he drove to the plcae where his happiness was.  . . .

Zhang Yixing. .

Yixing was drawing the new designs for his fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter