The Sequel

Like Clockwork

Later that night Myungsoo told Woohyun that his grandfather change his last will, that Myungsoo still had everything. But it doesn't matter to Woohyun, he was surprised but he's not after to the wealth of Myungsoo. He was happy for Myungsoo that he still had everything but he was sad too to know that Myungsoo and his Uncle haven't talk after that.

Woohyun wants everything's fine before they get married. He needs to convince Myungsoo that he needs to forgive his Uncle, but before that he decides to go with Myungsoo in Austria. He doesn't wanted to be leave behind, they just get back together. And it is his chance to rest and to have a vacation, it's been too long since he have one.

 

-----

The couple strolls around the city until they reach a souvenir shops. "Let's get inside and look around." Myungsoo offers to Woohyun. He was happy that Woohyun is with him. He was surprised when he saw Woohyun at the airport with his own luggage waiting him. He thought, he will be strolling the city by his self but when Woohyun told him that he'll be going abroad with him, he was more than happy, he couldn't help but to pinch his own self just to test if he was not dreaming.

"Sure. We need to buy something for my family and for your best friend." Woohyun said, not mentioning about Myungsoo's Uncle, not he forgets about him but Woohyun doesn't want to ruin the mood. Myungsoo was so happy, so why killing the mood anyway?

As they entered inside the shop they look around something special to buy. Woohyun secretly buys something for Uncle San. "Soo, I will look around here in this corner."

"Okay, Honey. I'll look around to that corner." Myungsoo said pointing to right direction.

Woohyun nodded. "Let's meet here, okay?"

Woohyun busy looking around until he bumps to someone.

"Ouch!" That someone uttered while picking up his things on the floor.

"I am sorry." Woohyun apologize, handling the other things he pick that someone owns, and, "Gyu?" Woohyun said in surprised.

"Woohyun? Wha— what are you doing here?" Gyu said nervously.

It's been months since he last saw Gyu. The reason why he can't find Gyu in Seoul is because he was here in Austria. He wasn't sure if he stayed here for months from now or he was just here for some vacation like him.

"Are you here to look for me? Who told you that I am here? Gyu asks him when he didn't say anything.

"No, I'm here for a vacation. How are you? It's been too long since we last saw each other. You stayed here in Austria or just for vacation?" He asks too many.

Gyu smile, "Can you asks one at a time?" He joke. "Look, I am very sorry that I leave you. You're too good for me." Gyu said, he was guilty when he leaves Woohyun on the day of their supposed wedding day. He knows, Woohyun will understands him if he told him so, but he's a fool and doesn't know how so he only leaves a letter for him and telling him the reason why.

"You don't need to." Woohyun said in all honesty. Truth, he already forgives Gyu and he already forgets everything happens in the past. "I understand, Gyu. Don't think about it. All I want is you to be happy and when that happiness means is you to be with Howon, then I am happy for you. I am happy for both of you."

"Really?" Gyu asks in surprise.

"Yes. I know from the starts that you only love me and see me as a friend and a brother. When Howon broke your heart and you asks me to pretend to be your boyfriend, I said yes because I wanted to make you happy and take away the pain that Howon caused you, and I made myself believed that time will come and you will learn to love me. But I only fooled myself." Woohyun telling him, he paused and.

"It's been months since Howon and you broke up that time, but still I feel that you still wants him, that you still love him, and that you will never learn to love me. Then I told myself, that I need to set you free, though how much I love you. But you've got me first and you run away with him. All I want is you to be happy with the man you love, though that man is not me."

Gyu got teary eyed upon hearing that. "Thank you, Hyun." He hugs him. They were hugging each other when Howon appears.

"Woohyun?"

When he hears Howon voice he freed Woohyun from the hug.

"Hi! Howon." Woohyun smile seeing him. "Don't get it wrong, okay? I am not here to get Gyu back. We accidentally met here. I am only giving my blessings for both of you." Woohyun explained. He doesn't want Howon gives him a punch, he given him one before.

"Woohyun honey, what took you so long?" Myungsoo asks once he saw Woohyun. He waits for Woohyun for minutes to where they talk to meet but when Woohyun didn't come he decides to follow him.

"Oh, here love." Woohyun said. "Love, this is Gyu and Howon. Gyu, Howon, this is Myungsoo my fiancé." Woohyun introduces.

"Hi! Nice meeting you." Myungsoo greets. Shaking there hands too.

"I think, we should get going." Woohyun bade to the couple.

"Yeah, we either. You two take care." Howon said.

 

-----

When they both bought everything they need, they decides to eat lunch.

"So that's Gyu. Your first love." Myungsoo asks Woohyun when they finally have a sits after they ordered their foods.

"Yeah, seems you were jealous." Woohyun .

"I am not, and why should I?" He asks back.

"So, you're not?"

He nods.

"Good, then. You shouldn't, because I only love you. And besides, Gyu is already have Howon in his life."

Now Woohyun can live happily with Myungsoo. The heaviness he had felt before were now gone. At least, he have told Gyu what he wanted to tell him before.

Myungsoo smiles. He knows, Woohyun only loves him and he already get over with Gyu.

-----

Who you were looking for? Is it me?" He asks while he was closing the bedroom door.

Woohyun silently get off of the bed awhile ago and went out the room. When he left Myungsoo was in a deep sleep. But when he gets back Myungsoo was sitting on the bed while his eyes were still close. Maybe, he was looking for Woohyun when he felt Woohyun wasn't sleeping next to him.

A breath of relief escape from him. "Where have you been?"

"I just went out the room. I called home, to check if they're doing fine."

"Then why you didn't call here instead?"

"I don't want to disturb your sleep love."

He laid then he hugs Woohyun. "I thought, you leave. I got nervous."

"Sorry. I will never leave you again, Soo, ever." He repeatedly said to assured Myungsoo that he won't.

They already back in Seoul. Though, they haven't got married but Myungsoo wants Woohyun to stay with him.

 

-----

Myungsoo looks his reflection on the mirror. After three months of preparations, now he will be getting married to Woohyun. He hopes his grandfather is with them but he knows he can sees him now, and he was happy for him. He was busy looking his reflection when a pair of hand snakes on his waist.

"Woohyun?" He uttered. He was surprised. They were not allowed to see each other. The last time he saw him was three days ago. And he misses him. "Why are you here? You know—"

Woohyun cuts him off. He felt Woohyun lips on him.

"You're so beautiful." Looking at Myungsoo with so much love. "I came here to see you."

"You know, that we're not allowed to see each other until later, right?"

"I know, but I missed you so much, that I wanted to see you now before the ceremony starts."

"Now go." Shooing him away.

Woohyun pouts. He's too cute, but Myungsoo needs to hold back his self.

"I'll go, but give me my kiss first."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Uncle San will caught you here. And scold you. Now go. I'll give your kiss later."

When they finally gets back to Seoul Woohyun arranged a dinner for Myungsoo and his Uncle. Woohyun told him that he needs to forget and forgive his Uncle San, before they starts there new life as a married couple. He have forgiven him, and he gave the half of his wealth to his Uncle.

Woohyun winks at him and mouthed him "I love you." before he leaves.

----

Woohyun almost didn't even flutter when he saw Myungsoo walking down the aisle with his parents.

"I love you." He whispered to Myungsoo when he hold his hand. When they already reach the altar.

"I love you too." Myungsoo response in teary eyed.

They have gone so much in life but in the end it's still them. True happiness can only be find if you learnn to forgive. Life is not always like a fairy tales but if you believe in love, love will find you.