Sehun

EXO DRABBLES

There’s a y, half man glaring at me.  He’s tall and good looking.....and I have absolutely no idea why he is glaring at me or why he is half-.  It’s a little distracting looking on those six-pack abs.

“Yah! Sehun! Why are you....?” A guy for the next door apartment strolled out of the door and looked at Sehun’s irritated face, then at me, and slowly backed away until the doors closed around him again.

“Uh? Can I help you?” I probably shouldn’t have answered the door while in the middle of cooking and wielding the kitchen knife.

“That shirt.  I don’t like it.  Take it off.  Here put this one on”  He relied curtly.  I looked down on the oversized shirt I am wearing.  It’s several sized too big on me but it would probably fit his wide shoulders looked a glove.  However, this is my brother’s T-shirt I am wearing of that I am sure.   I just washed it yesterday.

 

“No!” I replied abruptly and went back to the kitchen.  I was in the middle of making my brother breakfast when the doorbell rang.

 

“What do you mean no?  That’s not my shirt you are wearing so it must be your exes.  I don’t want you to have any reminder of him.  You want a big shirt, I will give you all of mine.”  Sehun trailed after me looking like he is really considering pulling off my shirt over my head.  Instead he gave me a tight backhug and rested his chin on my shoulder, his lips stuck out in a pout in he bent his tall frame considerably to hug me tightly.

 

I was about to reply when my brother walked in barefoot and wearing only his jeans.  He saw a half man hugging me and went into big brother mode.  He folded his arms over his chest and glared at my boyfriend, Sehun.  Sehun, the stupid idiot, went on jealous mode upon seeing a good-looking half guy walk out my bedroom.  He imitated my brother’s pose and glared back.

 

“Well if the two of you are done with your pissing contest, let me introduce you two.  Oppa, Sehun, my boyfriend.  Sehun, that’s my Oppa.  Okay. Let’s eat.  Sehun suddenly looked startled and embarrassed and pulled on the shirt he was asking me to put on.  He bowed respectfully and stood awkwardly facing my brother.

“Ah, Hyung it’s nice to finally meet you.  I’m her boyfriend.  My name is Sehun.” Sehun was nervous and I can tell. Breakfast was painfully awkward.  We all finished in a hurry.  Sehun made his excuses and motioned to me he was leaving.  We were in the front door kissing each other goodbye when my brother suddenly followed us.

“By the way, I got a couple of condoms from your stash in the bathroom.”  My brother declared before mock saluting my very flustered and red-faced boyfriend.