Suho

EXO DRABBLES

I hear him calling me once again.  I can only sit dejectedly amongst the rocks while the wind blew the sea into my hair.  Soon He would have to leave again.  Life was not fair.  We were born to two different worlds.

 

I knew he was standing behind me but still I wouldn’t look at him.  How can I love him so much and to have my love returned and not be happy with him?

 

“Stop crying.  I promise to comeback.” He whispered shakily to me before turning me around to wipe my tears.  He was standing before me except for a necklace with a single, perfect, pink pearl.  I cried harder at his words, not because I don’t believe he will comeback, but because he has to leave in the first place.

 

“Suho, take me with you this time.  I will leave my world for yours.  Take me.” I sobbed into his chest.  I was past caring how pathetic I look sobbing into his chest.  I held onto him and feared letting him go.

 

“I would take you with me if I could.  But my love, you cannot breathe underwater like I could.  I need to leave and talk to my father so that our son might have a chance for a better life.”  Suho tried his best to comfort me but I still felt helpless.  He kissed me with passion before reluctantly stepping out of my embrace.

 

I watched him and his perfect muscular form walk into the sea until the foams were all that remained where he once stood.  His silver-blue tail flashed briefly before he dived back into the depths.  I felt our son move around in my now heavy and enlarged abdomen.  For him.  We are separating briefly, for him.

 

A year later, I was trying to calm down my fussy son in the bathtub when I heard the front door open.

 

“Yeobo?! I’m home!”