Sequel # 3 (OT12)

EXO DRABBLES

A/N:  This is a Chapter I wrote using the Characters from my novel “Til I MET  YOU” & “AFTERMATH”  And it is written from the POV of the OC

That’s the third time in the last hour he has looked out of that window.  Any minute now steam will start coming out of his ears.  I find it highly amusing to see Chanyeol at his absolute worst worry-wart mode.  I sighed and stood up to join him. I have to distract him somehow and what better way to do that than lure him back to bed?  

 

“Yeobo?  We are alone right now. Wanna join me in bed?” I laced my fingers with his and tried to pull him away from his silent vigil by the window.  A sharp knife dropped to the floor from his sleeves.  I saw the small gun on his other hand.

 

“Bwo?” He was craning his neck to look hard towards the end of the street.  Moonlight illuminated his handsome features which right now was marred by a deep scowl. I laughed before pulling his head down for a kiss.  He hesitated only briefly before returning my kiss and completely taking over.  He lifted me easily and took me back to bed.

 

I woke up first the following morning and moved out of the bedroom as quietly as I could.  I went next door to check on my twenty year old daughter.  She looks exactly like her father including the prominent ears.  She’s smiling even in her sleep, her date with her boyfriend must have been fun.  

 

Chanyeol smiled not really sleeping at this point.  He called Baekhyun on speed dial.  

 

“Your son better be marrying my daughter or I will break both your legs!” He uselessly threatened his best friend.  

 

“Your daughter better say yes since that ing diamond cost the earth!” Baekhyun whispered mockingly back at him.

 

“Do you know what this means?” Chanyeol laughed under the blankets.

 

“What?” Baekhyun sounded muffled.  

 

“We’re finally going to be related!” The two squealed in unison.  They were excited like kids thinking of their children’s impending marriage.

 

“Hey, it’s me.  Your son got home safe last night?”

 

“Yup.  Kept grinning like an idiot all night.”

 

“I already booked the wedding and reception halls.  How are the flowers and photographers?”

 

“Done.  Should we actually tell our husbands they’re too late matchmaking?”

 

“Nah!  Chanyeol and Baekhyun still thinks our kids just met a year ago.  Let’s not make them neurotic fathers again.  Coffee later?”

 

“Call. Bring your proposed guest list.  We don’t want to leave anybody out again or have someone get twelve invitations like Kris did when Sehun’s baby had a birthday party.”

 

“Okay. Later.” I hung up and called Suho on speed dial.

 

“It’s me.  Is my son with you?” I moved aside the juice boxes to look for the creamer.

 

“No.  He was with Kai earlier on the rooftop.  I think Lay was taking them to practice.”

 

“Target practice or dance practice?” I mumbled between bites of bread.

 

“Who knows?  But probably dance practice.  Your son is a marksman.  Unfortunately he dances like his father. Tsk!”

 

“Yah! My son is a good dancer!” I fired back at my friend and CEO.

 

“Mmm.  I noticed you didn’t say anything about your husband’s dancing.” Suho was now laughing his head off on the other line.

 

“Yah! Stop criticizing my dancing skills and take my son to school!” Chanyeol growled at Suho.

 

“Am I your baby sitter?  Go call Kai!” Suho cut off the call while Chanyeol continued shouting.  He called Kai on his earpiece.

 

“Kai?  Is my son with you? What do you mean he’s flying the chopper?  That’s not a car.  Where’s he going?  Picking up DO’s daughter?  Why?  They’re dating?!!!! Since when?  She’s still in high school!” I saw the vein popping near his temple and turned around to hide a smile.

 

No need to tell Chanyeol that DO had been threatening to castrate his son since the two started dating and the only reason his son wants to improve his dancing was to take his girlfriend to the senior ball in three months.

 

My phone started vibrating again while my husband was busy yelling at someone on the phone.  I saw my son’s name on the caller ID and took the call.

 

“Mom!  Can you get Dad off my back?  I know exactly how old my girlfriend is.  You’re much younger than her when dad fell in love with you!” My son was complained.  I swallowed my laughter.  So he’s the one getting yelled at by Chanyeol.