Latte

Kitten

"Taekwoon I'm going to the store do you want something?" I asked him while I put my shoes on by the door. Taekwoon turned to face me from his spot on the couch.

 

" That latte you brought me last time." 

 

I smiled remembering how much Taekwoon like that coffee. 

 

"Alright I'll be back in an hour."  I told him before making my way out the door. Luckily the way to the supermarket was only ten minutes away from my house. Once there I took out my list, and began making my way around the aisles.

Pasta? Check. Ramen? Check. Rice? Check. Kimchi? Check.

 

​​​​Feeling accomplished I made my way over to the cashier to pay for everything. I walked out of the store, and walked to the cafe nearby. Even though I myself own a cafe I visit other cafes. Got to have some versatility in my life. Also so I can find ways to improve my own recipes. 

 

As soon as I opened the door to the cafe I inwardly groaned when I saw who was at the cash register. Said person lifted his head up and grinned. Why couldn't Donghae be there. I sighed and made my way over to the register. 

 

" Haven't seen you in a while Hakyeonsi" (Mr. Hakyeon in case you don't understand.) 

 

" I've been busy." Heechul laughed seeming to not believe me.

 

" With what all you do is make candles." I glared at him

 

" At least I am doing something productive on my spare time unlike you." Heechul seemingly offended squinted at me. 

 

"Yah! Gaming is something productive, I have to keep my spot on top league!" I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Anyways I want a large latte." I said trying to change the subject. 

 

"Oh Hakyeonsi actually getting something that isn't tea?"  Heechul said raising an eyebrow at me.

 

"Maybe I felt like trying something new."

 

"Last time I remembered you said you hate coffee." 

 

"Will you stop pestering me, and just make the dam latte." I spat back beginning to lose my patience. Heechul grinned and turned to finally make the latte. Within a minute he finished, and I put the money on the counter before he can tease me anymore.  

 

Finally out I looked at my phone to see I spent ten minutes being harassed. I put my phone back in my pocket, and started walking back home. 

 

As soon I was turning the block to my street I ran into a familiar looking black cat. Sure enough once I saw the bow tie I knew it was Taekwoon. 

 

"What are you doing out here you never wait for me. We better hurry in case Jaehwan might see you"

 

As if on cue I heard a voice calling me. 

 

"Hyung!!" I panicked and quickly threw Taekwoon in the nearby bush. Ignoring the strangled meow I stood in front of the bush whispering for him to stay put.

Jaehwan then suddenly jumped on me from behind. 

"Yah! You'll spill my latte!" I said trying to balance the latte.

 

"Oh sorry hyung it's just I saw a black cat near you so I thought the cat from before so I ran over here. Also since when do you like coffee?" I glared at him I doubt need any more harassment for the day.

 

"None of your business and I believe I saw him run that way after you scared him off." I pointed in the opposite direction of my house.

 

"If you hurry you might catch up to him before he jumps a fence!" Jaehwan nodded and ran the direction I told him. Once he was far enough I looked back at the bush. 

 

"Quickly before he comes back!" We then sprinted back to my house more so Taekwoon than me. As soon as we were back inside my house Taekwoon changed into his human form. There was leaves in his hair from the bush.

 

"Give me my latte." He said with his hand out. I handed him the latte as he made his way to the bathroom to presumably to get cleaned and changed into clothes.

 

I went over and plopped myself on the couch sighed at how comfortable it suddenly was. I set the bag full of groceries on the floor as I laid on the couch.

 

"What a long day."