Bath

Kitten

“I wonder do you like baths?” I asked Leo who was watching t.v. while sitting on the couch. Leo turned to me and cocked his head to the side in wonder.

 

“What is that?”

 

Right Leo was created in a lab.

 

“How about I show you.” I motioned for Leo to follow me in the bathroom. I bent down to turn on the tap to let the water begin filling the tub. I turned around, and laughed at the expression on Leo’s face.

 

“What’s wrong Leo?”

 

“It’s too loud.”  Leo said while covering his ears.

 

“Don’t worry it’s almost full.” Two minutes later and the tub was half filled. I turned the tab off, and turned to Leo with a confused look.

 

“What?”

 

“Are you-I mean are you staying in your human or kitten form?”

 

“Hmmmm I’ll stay in my human form.”

 

“Alright well you just lay in the tub, but before you do you need to undress yourself. I’ll be in the living room if you need me.” I said while walking to the door. Before I even step out Leo suddenly grabbed me and kissed me again.

 

“Thank you.” Leo said while turning around to begin undressing himself. I ran out immediately after that. I need to remind him that he needs to stop that. I fanned myself as my face grew hot. I decided to distract myself by eating some ice cream, and watching a movie.

 

Thirty minutes later and Leo came out…... and wet.

 

“WHY AREN’T YOU WEARING CLOTHES!” I screamed as I covered my eyes with my hand.

 

“I didn’t want to get my clothes wet.” Leo whispered as he got closer to me. Right I forgot to tell him to dry himself off with a towel. Slowly I got up blocking Leo with my hand as I walked back to the bathroom. I opened the dresser and got a towel for Leo.

 

“Here when you get out of the bath dry yourself with a towel” I said while handing him it. Leo nodded and proceeded to do what I told him.

 

“Now go put on some clothes!” I told him and heard Leo padding away to the bedroom. Geez I’m gonna have a heart attack one of these days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi ^-^ Sorry for not writing these days I lacked inspiration but luckily a story has inspired me so hopefully I'll finally be updating stories! :)