My Bed

Kitten

“I’m so tired.” I yawned as I took off my shoes in my doorway. I walked liked a zombie to my bedroom with my head hanging down. As soon as I saw my bed I threw myself on to it only to be met with a hiss. I rolled over to find out I had landed on Leo.


 

“Well if you actually slept on your own bed you wouldn't be squished.” I scolded him. Leo hissed again before jumping down the bed, and walking away. After a few minutes of sleeping I was woke up again, but this time with a hand rolling me over.



 

“Move over.” I heard Leo say as he tried to lay down on the bed.



 

“No this is my bed.” I said while rolling back over to lay in the middle. I didn't have to open my eyes to feel Leo glaring at me. Next thing I know I'm being lifted off the bed, and put down on the floor.



 

“Hey! That's my bed you have your own!” I yelled at Leo who was laying down on the spot I once occupied.



 

“It's not as comfortable as this one.” He said while closing his eyes.


 

Alright if that's how you want to play then fine.

I threw myself on top of Leo. He struggled to get back up, but I pinned him down.



 

“Get off of me!” Leo whined as he tried to push me off.



 

“Nope you refuse to move so I will just lay on top of you then.” I said as I got comfortable. Leo glared at me, but made no move to resist anymore.


 

“Goodnight kitten.” I whispered before falling asleep on top of Leo. Leo grumbled in response.

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed this small story ^^