Curiousity

Kitten

It had been one week since I had found the feline hybrid Leo. Although Leo trusted me he preferred to be in his kitten form. I hadn’t told Jaehwan about Leo since Leo wasn’t ready to see people. I was okay with it, but felt pity for Jaehwan who was still trying to find the “kitten” I would always tell him words of encouragement knowing that the kitten was in my house sleeping on my bed.

 

“I swear I once stood by the same exact alley for an hour waiting for it to show up, and it never did. Hyung what if the kitten died?” Jaehwan had told me one day with a pout on his face.

 

“Or what if someone found it and adopted it?” I said to try and cheer him up.

 

“True who wouldn’t want a kitten like that.”

 

“Exactly so maybe it's best to stop looking for that kitten.”

 

“Never! I refuse to give up until I see it!” I sighed and went to take the order of the next customer


“You know Jaehwan is still looking for you.” I told Leo who was laying on my lap. Leo just looked up at me and blinked before putting his head back down. I sighed and scratched behind his ears eliciting a soft purr. After a few minutes Leo walked out of my lap to crawl to the other side of the to couch to change to his human form.

“I want to try something I saw today is that okay?”

 

“May I ask what that is?”

 

“I want to show you.”

 

“Okay.” I waited in curiosity to see what Leo had learned this time. Ever since I showed him how the t.v. works he has been wanting to try things he has seen on the t.v. Yesterday it was some sort of origami bird.

 

“Close your eyes.” I was snapped out of my thoughts and stared at Leo in confusion.

 

“What?”

 

“Close your eyes.” Leo repeated so this time I did. Before I can question what he was going to do, I felt something warm on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Leo’s lips on mine. As I was still in my shocked state Leo pulled back and stared at me. I felt myself getting red at that intense gaze.

 

“Why?”

 

“I saw a movie where they did that so I wanted to know how it feels.” Leo said with a calm expression as if he what he did was nothing.

 

“You can’t just kiss me like that as least warn me next time!”

 

“Is that what it is called “kissing?”

 

“Yes you kiss someone if you love them.” Leo nodded and then suddenly turned back into a kitten form to trot away. Probably going to the bedroom to sleep. I got up to go find something to eat. I decided on some cereal because too lazy to make something. After I finished I walked to my room, as I predicted Leo was there sprawled all over the bed sleeping. I sighed and walked over to the bed and shoved Leo to the left side so that I can crawl in bed. He hissed at me, but I could care less as I snuggled into the covers.  Next morning I was nearly suffocated since Leo decided to get revenge by sleeping on my face.  “Well good morning to you too Leo.”

 

 

 

 

 

In honor of Leo's birthday I updated with a mischievous kitten Leo. #HappyLeoDay