the myouis

Loving All of You

 

“ Hey, Momo are you paying attention to me? “ 

 

Momo snaps out of her daze, she looks at Mina’s frowning face making her scratch her nape in embarrassment. “ Sorry, what were you saying again? “

 

“ I was talking about the party that will be held this weekend, uhm I-I was asking if you wanted to come with me because I need someone to keep me company when it turns boring, but it’s okay if you reject my offer. I can ask yerin to- “ 

 

Momo puts a mouth on the younger’s mouth, “ Mina, you’re rambling. And yes, I’ll come with you to the party.” 

 

Mina’s eyes shine as she smiles, her face brighting up. Making Momo’s heart flutter. ‘ Be still my heart.’ 

 

 

“ So should I wear something formal or casual? “ the older says as she tries to keep her heart still.

 

“ Casual, it’s not a corporate party, It’s my best friend’s birthday party and well… She kinda told me that if I don’t bring someone that I’m going to introduce to her then she’ll set me up to one of her ridiculous blind date and- “ Mina pauses for awhile.  “ I’m rambling again aren’t I?” 

 

“ yes. “ Momo responds as she takes a sip of her coffee to calm her nerves at the sight of mina’s cute flustered face. It’s quiet for a while, their ~dates~ have always been like this. Fun and playful in one minute then quiet and relaxing on the next. 

 

Mina’s phone suddenly rung breaking the peaceful atmosphere surrounding the two, and signalling that their borrowed moment to be with each other has come to an end. 

 

“ Uh, do you want me to drive you back? “ Momo asks unsure for a second, till mina looks up and nods with a smile. 

 

Momo is still unsure about what’s going on between them, it’s like their both on unknown territory and neither of them is brave enough to ask where they’re standing. Well, they could’ve been more than they are right now if she wasn’t just to chicken to ask if Mina wanted her as much as she does, because despite being an expert in reading people she just can’t seem to decipher if the latter’s long stares, and lingering touch mean something more. 

 

Sana and Wendy would’ve smacked her up the head right now and would probably say to gun the opportunity and ask Mina to be her girlfriend, but Momo has had a share of heartbreaks regarding misunderstood signals which she didn’t want to happen again. Especially not with the younger, considering she can already break her if she wanted, and Momo would probably let her which scares her even more.

 

 

Momo’s thoughts where halted by a hand on top of hers . Her back stiffened and her grip on both the stirring wheel and gear stick tightened. She didn’t look down thinking that if she would then she most probably will die there and then. But a thumb rubbing comforting circles on her hand prompted her to tear her gaze away from the stop light.

 

Mina’s thumbs cares her hand softly, she trails her eyes up to the beautiful length of her arm to the gorgeous side profile. Momo swears that the younger is an angel, especially now with the sun light hitting her face, making her chocolate brown eyes twinkle.  But the older takes her gaze away as soon as it landed on the other as she feel her heart thump hard against her ribcage.

 

However Momo feels her heart slowly turn back to it’s normal rhythm as they near Mina’s building.

 

“ Thanks for the lift.” Mina smiles as she unbuckle her seatbelt, Momo just smiles in response as she wait for the younger to make her way out of the car. But the latter didn’t go out, and instead she’s leaning into Momo.

 

The young doctor was frozen on her seat as she felt soft lips pressing on the corner of her own. “ Drive safely ‘kay? “ 

 

 

Momo only mustered a nod as she still feel dazed about the kiss, it wasn’t unusual for the younger to kiss her but those were cheek kisses, this was something else.

 

 

 

“ So how’s Mina? “ Sana asks as she sees Momo enter with an unusual grin on her face.

 

 

“ She’s back to her normal self.” 

 

Sana raises her eyebrows at this, “ Normal? as in, snarky remarks, and unpredictable moves, normal? “ 

 

“ Precisely “ Momo ignores Sana’s suggestive look at her unnerving smile, and makes her way to Tzuyu.“ So found something about Mina’s background ?” 

 

“ Yes unnie, turns out she was born in the states —Texas to be exact — but later returned to Japan while she was a toddler, then transferred her in korea at the age of 11 because of her family’s company. “ 

 

Momo reads the folder Tzuyu handed to her as she nod signalling for the younger to continue. “ She learned ballet for 11 years, has a brother who’s a painter. And her Grades were stellar.”

 

 

Wendy and Sana hums behind Momo in astonishment at Mina’s Academic achievements, “wow, she was a star student. “

 

 

“ How about medical history?” Momo asks.

 

“ I’m still working on it unnie.” Tzuyu says as she types furiously, “ I may need a few more days to get her past medical files.”

 

 

“ I think Seulgi can help with that. “ Wendy says as she leans on the front desk while drinking her coffee. 

 

“ Can you ask her to help?” Momo looks hopefully at Wendy who nods in agreement. “ That’s great.” she smiles, that same momo like grin. 

 

The door suddenly opens bringing out a very blonde jeongyeon who cheerfully greats everyone. “ Hey Med. team, what’s cooking? “ 

 

“Oh great you’re here.” Sana says unamused with the latter’s arrival, who just moves past her to greet every one of the medical team. 

 

“ So officer Yoo, what are you doing here in this fine day?” Wendy asks while looking at profiles of new patients. “ Well I’m helping a new subordinate in helping an easy close up file, and I think you’d be interested in it.” 

 

“ What is it?” Sana pipes up, finally catching the attention of the officer. 

 

 

“ It’s about the Myouis” 

 


 

Hey fam, i know i haven't updated in a while and i'm sorry it's just that Jonghyun's passing left me broken. He was my bias in shinee and it just breaks my hear that he had to go that way. I alwaysed pictured him to be standing next to his bride all smiles with s as his best men.. I didn't picture him to be inside a coffin with s carying him...

So i guess i needed a few healing time, i still can't believe he's gone so...

But yeah that's pretty much why i haven't updated really, don't worry tho i'm okay now so you guys can expect new chapters at least every 3 a month. 

 

see ya'll on the next update, and Happy new year to every one and of course Twice<3