Mitang

Loving All of You

“ A kiss… On the cheek?” Sana exclaims, “ What are you guys? Twelve?! “

 

“ Hey! don’t be hard on my best friend, after all she isn’t like you Minatozaki. “ Jeongyeon says from the other side of the table, earning a kick on the foot from Sana which emerges a war between the two.

 

“ Stop it both of you, honestly I fell like i’m the oldest when I’m with you guys. “  Dahyun says to the two who are currently sticking their tongues out at each other like kids. “ I’m my opinion Momo unnie, I think a kiss on the cheek seems feating. You guys are taking it slow after all.”

 

“ We are?” Momo asks as she lift her head from the table, a pout on her face.

 

“ Aren’t you, I mean didn’t you two talk about it? “ Dahyun asks confuse, slapping both Sana and Jeongyeon’s arms to stop the two from their childish action.

 

“ What? you guys didn’t talk about any detail in your relationship?! “ Sana exclaims, her bicker with jeongyeon fully forgotten.

 

Momo shrugs, “ Were we supposed to talk about it? “ she asks genuinely confused, this earns a face palm and frustrated groans from the other three.

 

“ I can’t believe your best friend, the student labeled as genius back in college, is this stupid! “ Sana screams, making heads turn towards them.

 

“ Be quiet will you” Dahyun scolds her girl friend making the latter pout.

 

“ Let me get this straight, after she kissed you on the cheek. You guys stayed under the tree for like what? 30 mins? Then she said she was tired, so you went back to the car and you drove her back home? “ Jeongyeon clarified, making momo nod as is too full of food to speak.

 

“ Wow, that was a very anticlimactic ending for a great date. “ Jeongyeon comments making dahyun and sana nod in agreement.

 

“ I know, i at this relationship , ugh “ Momo frowns.

 

Dahyun scoots closer, patting momo at the back ,“ Cheer up unnie, at least now we know that she likes you in the same way as you like her” after a few minutes of silence the youngest adds “ so what do you guys want for dessert? “

 

 

 

 

Weeks past after the date between Momo and Mina, the first few days were filled with sweet texts of ‘ Good mornings’ and ‘ Have you eaten? ‘ and ‘ Good nights’. However after the first week, Momo started to become bold and asked the younger out on another date, nothing too grand this time, just a simple date in the park, were they decided to feed ducks in the lake.

 

The ‘ thing ‘ between them started to grow, it grew from sweet texts to Momo picking Mina up at her company after working hours, And yes you read that right ‘ her’ company, turns out Mina wasn’t just some normal girl who lives uptown, She was a girl living uptown who was an heir of a company. And not just any company we’re talking about multinational company.

 

It still blows Momo’s mind, that she isn’t only dating a beautiful girl. She’s dating a young and beautiful CEO.

 

‘ Wow, who would’ve thought? ‘ Momo thinks to herself one night after Mina gets out of her car, the spot where she kissed still tingling.

 

 

But nothing changes between them, Mina is still the smart girl who from time to time gives out a witty but playful remark to Momo as she is caught ogling at her. Nothing changes between them, except everything has become shyer, softer. Like both are worried that if they push the wrong buttons then they would scare each other away.

 

 

Nothing has changed, except today. Because today Momo didn’t get a text from Mina asking if she has eaten, it’s not like the doctor expects mina to text her that everyday, but for the past weeks that they’ve been together the younger has never failed to send one.

 

But Momo just shrugs it off, ‘ Maybe she’s busy, she is running a company after all’ Momo says to herself, focusing back to reading a new patient’s files.

 

 

Momo frowns, as she her last patient for the day goes out the door after bidding goodbye. She didn’t receive a text from Mina telling her that she’ll see her after work. So she sends a text to the latter, asking if she wants to get picked up by momo after work, but after minutes of waiting she didn’t receive a reply.

 

‘ that’s odd…’ Momo thinks as she taps on her desk out of habit. ‘ That’s it i’m going to call her secretary ‘

 

“ Hello? you’ve reached Miss Myoui’s office, what can I help you with? “ a young woman’s voice speaks at the other line.

 

“ Ah yes, Yerin-ssi is Mina busy? “

 

“ Momo-ssi, No Miss Mina left early this morning, She said she wasn’t feeling well. She looked really in pain before she left.  “ Yerin said, worry evident in her voice.

 

“ Is that so, well thank you for informing me Yerin-ssi.” Momo says, taking her lab coat off in a hurry as she bolted out of her room and to the door of the clinic, earning surprised glances from Tzuyu and the others.

 

“ Momo where are you going? “ Wendy screams before she gets out of the door.

 

“ To Mina’s “ she says hurriedly, going out the door before wendy could ask further questions.

 

 

 

She drive to Mina’s place fast like her life depended on it, she even almost pass by a red light if only her foot wasn’t so swift.

 

‘ Damn it, come one turn green already’ Momo says as she watches the stop light like a hawk. She steps on the accelerator instantly as the light went green, not minding if she was to get caught if her speed was to pass the limit. Thank God it didn’t.

 

She reached Mina’s apartment building in a record time of 15 minutes, which would usually take her 45 minutes tops.

 

Momo was panting when the elevator door reached mina’s floor, she collects her composure before knocking on the door which was answered by silence. She tries again, twice, thrice. But still nothing.

 

“ God dammit Myoui open up” she mutters under her breathe, just then, like a light switch she remembered Mina telling her how the younger kept a spare key under her door mat. So she lifted the orange mat  and took the spare key, pushing it inside the keyhole hurriedly.

 

Momo breathed out a shaky breathe as the door opened, entering the apartment with clammy hands.

 

She reached the living room, where a lone figure sat with her head down, hands busy sketching.

 

‘ I didn’t know Mina could draw… makes sense considering her brother was an artist, maybe its in their blood.’ Momo thinks as she approached Mina quietly, not wanthing to disturb the latter from her work. ‘ but what is she doing up if she’s not feeling well? ‘

 

“ Uhm, Mina? I called yerin and she said that you were sick, are you feeling better now? “ Momo says while taking a sit beside the young CEO.

 

“ Mina? “ Momo calls, making the latter stop her movement and look up at Momo, the older stares at the silent Mina who’s only looking at her. She stares into the younger’s eyes.

 

Momo freezes as she stare at dark unfamiliar eyes, different form the warm chocolate eyes she’s used to. Mina smiles at her, but not with her usual enchantingly elegant smile. This time it was somehow….. childish.

 

“ Mina are you feeling better? “ Momo repeats her question. This earns a pout from Mina.

 

 

“ I’m not Mina… I’m Mitang.” Mina says folding her hand on her chest as she continue to pout childishly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Mitang? “ Momo asks confused.

 

 

Mina grins hearing the name roll of from Momo’s tongue, nodding excitedly.

 

 

“ yes, I’m Mitang”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps~ i’ve decided to update today because I was bored as hell, and I also felt inspired hehe

 

Anyway, dont forget to subscribe, and cmments are highly appreciated. I’ll see y’all on the nest updates toodles

 

Ps.  don’ t forget to stream Likey and vote for Twice on MAMA