Episode #3.1: KCON 2017 in Sydney, Australia (SPECIAL)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Previously on WGM) 

 

Daehwi tore the top part of the envelope and read the mission to s loud and clear. 

 

Daehwi: “Out of idol groups, you are the chosen member as the virtual husband for this season.” 

 

(Who was the imaginary husband among Wanna One members?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel slowly tore off the white sticker paper, and his jaw dropped as he saw his name written on the mission card. The members were cheering while running around the practice room. 

 

Daniel: “Am I dreaming?”

 

(Kang Daniel is the chosen one to feature in this show)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Linda tore the white sticker paper and quickly threw away the mission card when she saw Hanna’s name.

 

Linda: “Aish!” 

 

The rest of Starz’s members ran towards the mission card to see who would participate in this show, and Jaekyung took the card and threw it harshly toward Hanna.

 

Jaekyung: “Yah, I’m against this marriage!”

 

(I’m against this marriage!)

 

Hanna took the mission card and was surprised when she saw her name on it. She whined while hiding her head between her legs and shook her head a few times. 

 

Hanna: “Ah~~~~ Unbelievable….”

 

(Hanna is the chosen member to be the virtual wife for this season)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

On the day when the couples were going to meet each other for the first time, Daniel was the first one to arrive before Hanna at the cat café and waited patiently for Hanna’s arrival.

 

Daniel: “Ah… this is so nerve-wracking….”

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna looked around the area she was currently in and sighed while rubbing her sweaty palms against her thighs. 

 

Hanna: “Ah!!! So nervous!!!”

 

(The bride who’s very nervous about meeting her husband for the first time)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

They were texting to find out more about their identities. Hanna screamed when Daniel sent her his picture. 

 

(The couples were texting with each other to find out more about their identity) 

 

Hanna: “He sent me a picture!” “Perhaps… my husband is… a model?” 

 

(Perhaps…) 
(My husband is… a model?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

 

Hanna laughed when she saw Daniel's in front of her, knowing that her members had guessed her husband correctly. Daniel smiled with his hands clasping together, seeing his wife for the first time and exchanging their greetings. 

 

Hanna: "Annyonghaseyo." 

Daniel: “Yes, annyonghaseyo.” 

 

(Exchanged greetings with one another awkwardly) 

 

Hanna and Daniel met each other's eyes, and Daniel laughed, making Hanna flabbergasted with his action earlier. 

 

Hanna: "Why are you laughing?" 

Daniel: "Because it's (the atmosphere) is awkward…." 

Hanna: "Ah…" 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

They both went to the restaurant Hanna always visited with her family for their first lunch. 

 

(Both of them headed to Hanna's favourite restaurant for their first lunch) 

 

Daniel suddenly came up with an idea as he looked at her during their lunchtime.

 

Daniel: "Should we try calling (the members)?" 

Hanna: "Who?" 

 

Daniel: “Eunsook-sshi?” 

 

Hanna scoffed when Daniel mentioned Eunsook's name in front of her, and he looked at her quizzically. 

 

(Hanna became jealous as Daniel mentioned her member's name while they were together) 

 

Daniel: "Why?" 

 

Hanna covered and waved her hand at the same time in front of him, denying the fact that she was not angry or disagreed with his decision. 

 

Hanna: "Nothing." 

 

(It's nothing) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: "Open your eyes." 

 

Three of Starz's members, Eunsook, Yejin, and Seunji, opened their eyes and screamed like Wanna One's fangirls when they saw Daniel on Eunsook's phone screen while hitting each other. Yejin got up from her sitting position and loudly shouted Kang Daniel's name while throwing her arms in the air.

 

Yejin: “(It’s) Kang Daniel!!!” 

 

(As expected, Wanna One's no.1 fan)

(IT'S KANG DANIEL) 

 

Hanna and Daniel laughed when they saw the three doing a little celebration dance in the living room while jumping up and down in unison, making the view from Hanna's phone shake like an earthquake. 

 

Hanna: "Yah! Stop shaking (the phone/screen)!" 

 

(Girls, get back to your senses!) 

 

Before Hanna ended their call, she asked them if there were anything they'd like to ask Daniel for the last time and Yejin suddenly threw him a question that made Hanna spit, and Daniel scoffed. 

 

Yejin: "Can I call you 'hyungbu' (brother-in-law in Korean)?" 

Hanna: "That's it! I'm ending this call now!" 

 

(Our Hanna is jealous now~~) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(At that moment!) 

 

Daniel looked terrified after he spotted something and slowly got up from his seat and walked backwards one step at a time, leaving Hanna alone, who was looking weirdly at him. 

 

(What's wrong with him?) 

 

Daniel scrunched his face when the bug suddenly flew in front of Hanna, and she shouted in surprise when it approached her right ear, making a sound that made Hanna scream and quickly shoved it with her hand, and Daniel hid himself in between his legs. 

 

(A bug came to greet the couples) 

 

 Hanna scoffed when the bug approached their table again; this time, Daniel ran towards the bushes and hid there until the coast was clear. Hanna took the restaurant's menu booklet from the empty chair beside her, whacked the bug with force, and threw it away. 

 

(Hanna has saved Daniel from his nightmare) 

 

Daniel: "Aren't you afraid?" 

Hanna: "Nope. My members also scared bugs like you, and they're always looking for me, asked me to kill it on their behalf." 

 

(What kind of challenges are they going to face this time?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Today's panellist (s): Starz's Dina, Eric Nam, and BTOB's Eunkwang) 

 

(Exactly a few days after their first meeting…)

(Incheon Airport)

 

MC1: "Oh? Incheon Airport?" 

MC2: "Why are they here?" 

Dina (Starz): 'You'll see.' 

 

Two vans have stopped in front of Incheon Airport's departure gate, and the car door slides open, revealing Starz members, one by one, exiting from both cars while slinging their bags on their shoulders and holding their passports in the other hand. Lastly, Hanna steps out of Starz 5's automobile and greets the WGM's production team in front of her. 

 

Hanna: "We're on our way to Australia." 

 

(Starz's on their way to Australia for KCON 2017)

 

Jaekyung approaches Hanna and waves to the camera in front of Hanna, and stands next to her. 

 

(Hello there~)

 

Jaekyung: (asking the production team) "Are you coming with us?" 

 

(Yes, we are…) 

 

Jaekyung: "Wanna One's also going to KCON Australia with us!" 

Hanna: "Are you sure?"

Jaekyung: "Yeah."

Hanna: "Stop lying."  

 

(What do you mean?)

 

MC1: "Oh? Are they (Wanna One) performing in KCON as well?" 

Dina (Starz): "Yes. After they finished with their fan meeting, they straight away flew to Australia for KCON." 

Eric Nam: "Wow, they're swamped..."

 

The view of Starz's arrival at the airport is rewinding to discover Wanna One's whereabouts. 

 

(⏪) 

 

You can see from here Starz was going back to their respective cars and left Incheon Airport in rewind mode. 

 

(⏸️)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(A few days before Starz's departure to KCON 2017 in Australia) 

 

One by one, Wanna One members exit their van, and cameras start flashing in front of them as the fans and reporters from respective media sites come to see them. Daniel seems surprised to see WGM's crew standing before them, following him to the airport. 

 

Daniel: "Oh?" 

 

(Daniel recognizes the WGM's crews) 

 

Daniel: *bows and waves to the camera* "Hello." 

 

(It's nice to see you again, Daniel-sshi~) 

 

Jisung and Jaehwan are on their way to the departure gate. They follow their managers from behind and decide to express their feelings after seeing Daniel's first meeting with Hanna, aired on television recently, while they're walking together. 

 

Jisung: "Our Daniel has changed after we saw him meeting his wife." 

 

(Our Daniel has changed after we saw him meeting his wife)

 

MC1: "Really?"

 

Jaehwan: "That's true. I still couldn't believe that Hanna was his wife."

 

As they were talking in front of the camera, they didn't realize that Daniel was right behind them, hearing every single word from Jaehwan and Jisung. 

 

(I'm watching you!) 

 

MC2: "Oh god, you scared me!" 

MC1: *laughs*

 

WGM's cameraman: "Where are you going?" 

Jisung: "We're going to Singapore to meet our fans." 

 

(Wanna One members who're on their way to meet their Wannables in Singapore) 

 

Minhyun: "We'll come back safely." 

 

(Bye~)

 

The members queue up in one line, waiting for their passports to be checked and bid goodbye to WGM's camera. 

 

(Have a safe flight~) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Jaehwan presses the 'record' button on the camera recorder given by one of the staff from 'WGM' and waves to the camera, followed by his greeting to all the viewers/readers. 

 

Jaehwan: "Annyonghaseyo, this is Kim Jaehwan from Wanna One." *bows*

 

(Hello, everyone~) 

 

Jaehwan: "Right now, we're on our way to meet our fans in Singapore, and sitting beside me is non-other than the groom, Kang Daniel. 

 

Jaehwan turns the camera in his hand towards Daniel, sitting beside him on the plane and waves to the camera. 

 

Jaehwan: (the greeting) "That's it?"

Daniel: "Why? You want more?" 

 

(Yes~~~!) 

 

MC1: "Yes, please!" 

Dina (Starz): "Me too!" 

 

Daniel blows a hand kiss to the camera and gives a wink, making all the viewers melt with his charm, and Jaehwan shakes the camera, acting like their Wannables (Wanna One's fan club). 

 

(Kang Daniel~ we love you!!!) 

 

Jaehwan: "Okay, okay~ that's great!" 

 

Daniel laughs at Jaehwan's statement and he (Jaehwan) giggles. 

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): "Did you hear his (Jaehwan) laugh?"

Eric Nam: *imitate Jaehwan's laugh*

Dina (Starz): "He sounds like a ghost!"

 

(Excuse me?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Jaehwan: “Daniel-sshi?” 

Daniel: “Yes?” 

Jaehwan: "You know what time is it?" 

 

Daniel gives a quizzical look while glances at Jaehwan next to him.

 

(❓❓❓❓) 

 

Jaehwan looks at him and answers his question. 

 

Jaehwan: "It's Kim Jaehwan's Interview 101." 

 

(Kim Jaehwan's interview 101)

 

Daniel: "Ah…." 

 

(Ah… (is that so?)) 

 

MC1: "Daniel doesn't seem interested in Jaehwan's show."

 

Jaehwan: "Okay, can you tell us how you felt when you met your wife for the first time?" 

 

[Q: CAN YOU TELL US HOW YOU FELT WHEN YOU MET YOUR WIFE FOR THE FIRST TIME?] 

 

Daniel: "Firstly!"

 

Daniel adjusts his seating position before continuing with his answer.

 

Daniel: "It was amazing to meet someone like her because after we exchanged our greetings, she's the one who started to break the ice between us." 

 

(Recalling his first meeting experiences with his wife)

 

Jaehwan: "Oh…" 

Daniel: "Everyone knows that I'm the type of guy who likes to take the first step in doing something."

Jaehwan: "Oh…" 

 

MC1: "Really?"

 

Daniel: "But I don't know why when I met her for the first time, it felt like no words came out of my mouth." 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

*Flashback*

(During their first meeting back in cat cafe)

 

Daniel froze on his spot with his hands clasped together like glue and looked down at the floor as Hanna slowly approached him with mixed feelings. 

 

*points an arrow towards Daniel*

(↗️ Super speechless) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Why did I do that…)

 

Jaehwan continues interviewing Daniel to find out more about his wife since the rest of Wanna One members haven't met and greeted her formally. 

 

Jaehwan: "Is she pretty?" 

 

[Q: IS SHE PRETTY?]

 

Daniel chuckles and shakes his head. 

 

Daniel: "Of course she's pretty!" 

 

(Of course, she's pretty!) 

 

Jaehwan: "Woah~~." 

 

Panellists: "Woah~~." 

 

(Woah~~~)

 

Jaehwan nudges Daniel with his elbow after hearing his compliment on his wife. Jisung, sitting on the window seat, shouts something at Daniel. 

 

Jisung: "As expected… a wise word from a guy recently married to someone he loves the most…." 

 

(As expected, a wise word from a guy who's recently married to someone he loves the most) 

 

Daniel and Jaehwan laugh at Jisung's answer, which is full of jealousy since he didn't stand a chance to participate in this show.

 

MC1: "He's jealous." 

Dina (Starz): "You can join this show in the future!" 

 

(Jisung's words are full of jealousy after hearing a compliment from Daniel) 

 

Jaehwan: "I heard that your wife has lots of aegyo." 

Daniel: 'Aegyo?' 

 

Daniel gives him an 'are-you-sure' look, and Jaehwan giggles. 

 

MC1: "Oh, is that true?" 

Dina (Starz): "It's true, Hanna has the most aegyo in our group." 

Eunkwang (BTOB): "What about the maknae?" 

Dina (Starz): "They're giving up already whenever they see Hanna's acting cute around us and in front of the camera." 

MC1: "Ahh..." 

 

(My wife has lots of aegyo?) 

 

Daniel: "That's new..." 

Jaehwan: *frustrated* 'Are you her husband?'

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Finally, Wanna One members arrived in Singapore. 

 

(A few hours later…) 

 

Wanna One fans who's been waiting for hours to give a warm welcome to their favourite idol, cheering when they spot the members stepping out from the gate. 

 

(Kyah!!!!) 

 

The members wave toward their fans as they walk towards the van that'll bring them to their hotel. Daniel waves toward his fans and his smile grow wider when he sees a few placards that show his and Hanna's face on it and laugh. 

 

(❗❗❗) 

 

Daniel thanks his fans, who are giving their love and support to their marriage. 

 

(Feel proud and thankful to the fans for giving their love and support for his marriage) 

 

They successfully enter the van and wave to their fans for the last time before leaving the airport for their accommodation. 

 

Daehwi: (cannot hear what he's saying due to the fans' cheering) "I've spotted Daniel hyung's banner with his wife just now. Their popularity is no joke."

 

(Daebak~)

 

Jinyoung: "All the best for Niel hyung!" 

 

(Fighting!)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

 Starz's members are walking towards the departure counter, swarms of fans on both sides, trying to get a closer look and take pictures of their beloved members. Hanna waves and takes some of the fan gifts politely.

 

(Thank you~) 

 

Some of their fans also give her their customized banners and placards they made dedicated to her and Daniel. Hanna couldn't take a proper look at all the gifts she received due to the vast amounts of fans who came to see them, and she thanked them with a bow and held their hand. 

 

MC1: "Oh, I see some of the fans gave something to Hanna." 

Dina (Starz): "Oh, you're right…."

 

After passing through the security gates, Starz's members are waiting in front of the assigned gate, waiting to board the plane. 

 

Dina: "I saw Hanna received some gifts from fans recently." 

 

*points to the fan gifts beside Hanna*

(Tons of gifts from Shining Starz dedicated to Hanna)

 

(A/N: Shining Starz – Starz's official fan club) 

 

The members approach her and decide to help Hanna open all the gifts she received from her fans just now. 

 

(One by one, take the gifts and opens them for Hanna) 

 

*curious* *curious*

 

Jaekyung tears off the sticker on the top part of the paper bag and widens her eyes when she sees something related to her and Daniel. 

 

(?!) 

 

Jaekyung: “Hanna-ah.” 

 

(Hanna-ah) 

 

Hanna looked at her when she called her name with a clueless expression. 

 

Hanna: 'Why?'

 

Jaekyung hands her the gifts she opened earlier, and Hanna lets out a high-pitched laugh. 

 

(HAHAHAHAHA) 

 

Eric Nam: "What is it?"

 

One of the WGM's cameras focuses on the gifts in Hanna's hand, and the member laughs while clapping their hands when they see Hanna's fans give her a couple of shirts written with Hanna and Daniel's names on them. 

 

(Couple shirts!) 

 

MC1: "Hahaha, cute." 

MC2: "Their first couple item." 

 

Eunsook: "Did he/she (Hanna's fan) make this?" 

Jaeyeon: "It's cute." 

Dina: "Hey, I wanted to see both of you wear this."

 

(I wanted to see both of you wear this)

 

Hanna: (thankful) "Wah…." 

Linda: "I've always wanted to have those (couple shirts) and wear them with my boyfriend." 

Seunji: "Me too." 

 

Hanna examines the shirts she received from her fans and shows them to the camera. 

 

Hanna: "Thank you for the gift; we'll use it well."

 

(We'll use it well~) 

 

MC1: "I hope they wear it as soon as possible." 

Dina (Starz): "That's right."

 

Bella: "Now, let's see the second gift." 

 

Bella takes out the gift, which has been wrapped nicely, and tears the wrapper all at once and is surprised when she sees something that catches everyone's attention. 

 

 Starz's members: "What?" "What?" "What?" "What?" 

 

(What?) (What?) (What?) (What?)

 

The maknaes of the group, Yejin and Jaeyeon, cover their mouths while the rest of the members seem to be interested in their fans' gifts to Hanna. 

 

(It will be revealed shortly!) 

 

[CF PLAYS FOR 60 SECONDS] 

 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Bella: “Now, let’s see the second gift.” 

 

Bella takes out the gift, which has been wrapped nicely, and tears the wrapper all at once and is surprised when she sees something that catches everyone’s attention. 

 

 Starz’s members: “What?” “What?” “What?” “What?” 

 

(What?) (What?) (What?) (What?)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter