Episode #1.2: New Couple Recruitment (Wanna One Showcase Concert)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Wanna One's Showcase Concert)

(Gocheok Sky Dome)

 

One group performs various songs, full of charisma and powerful choreographies, on the stage while the fans cheer very loudly and sing along to the music.

 

(Who is this group?)

 

MC1: "Oh wait!"

MC2: "I think I know who they are!"

 

They end their concert with a short message from each member, celebrate their success upon their first concert backstage, and bid goodbye one last time to their fans through the live camera in front of them, leaving all their fans in tears of happiness.

 

Wanna One: "You've worked hard!"

 

MC1: "Oh?! It's Wanna One!"

MC2: "Ah, those kids from 'Produce 101 Season 2'!"

Eric Nam: "Kang Daniel!"

 

*introduce the audience to the clips about them*

 

(11 flower boys picked by the nation's producers from the survival show "Produce 101 Season 2")

 

(Kang Daniel, Yoon Jisung, Hwang Minhyun, Kim Jaehwan, Park Jihoon, Lee Daehwi, Ong Sungwoo, Ha Sungwoon, Park Woojin, Bae Jinyoung, and Lai Guan Lin)

 

(Receive lots of attention and become CF king before they officially debut)

 

MC1: "Ah, these boys are like the male version of 'IOI'."

Wendy (Red Velvet): *sings' 나야 나 (PICK ME)'*

 

(Wanna One!)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

They greet all their staff as they walk back to their waiting room and greet WGM's staff, standing in front of them with their cameras. The members didn't recognize the reality show crews because their managers failed to inform them about their presence at the concert, and the crews were greeted as if they were part of the staff who had helped with the event. 

 

(What is the purpose of the We Got Married team's visit here?)

 

A familiar bunting appeared right in front of Wanna One's waiting room. The members didn't realize it until Guan Lin and Daehwi spotted it by making a surprise sound that attracted all the members to look at them. 

 

MC1: "Maybe one of them is the new couple..."

 

(Wanna One)

(Lai Guan Lin) (Lee Daehwi)

 

Wanna One's leader, Yoon Jisung, is the first member who approaches their maknaes while squinting his eyes to see the unfamiliar banner in front of him as one by one walks towards them to get a closer look.

 

(It's arrived at Wanna One's concert!)

(Idol-imaginary marriage recruitment revealed!)

 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daehwi: "What's this?"

 

Daniel is looking at the bunting from his spot, a little bit further from it, letting s walk towards it and read the contents before joining them.

 

(Wanna One Center) 

(Kang Daniel)

 

Wendy (Red Velvet): "So handsome!"

 

Jisung: "It looks like some of the recruitment is for us."

 

(Wanna One Leader: Yoon Jisung)

(It looks like some recruitment for us)

 

Jaehwan: "Really?"

 

(Wanna One)

(Kim Jaehwan)

 

Jaehwan reads all the rules stated on the bunting and nods.

 

Jisung: (let's see) "Korean idols are at least 19 years old."

 

(Rule #1: Korean idols must be at least 19 years old)

 

Wanna One (Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, Sungwoo, Daniel, Jaehwan): "Me!"

 

(Wanna One)

(Ha Sungwoon) (Ong Sungwoo) (Hwang Minhyun)

 

The older members in Wanna One raise their hands when they've successfully fulfilled the first criteria to become a part of WGM's new couple recruitment.

 

(Me!(x6))

 

Jisung: "It looks like our maknaes didn't stand a chance to join this show yet."

Woojin: 'Maybe next time….'

 

(Wanna One)

(Park Woojin)

 

Jisung: "Rule #1: You must be currently single."

 

(Rule #2: You must be currently single)

 

Daniel: "None of us is dating someone right now."

Minhyun: "We are too busy to date someone."

 

(We are too busy to date someone)

 

Jisung: "Okay... rule #2: be able to show your bare fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter