Episode #2.2: First Meeting (Part 2)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Daniel 💙 Hanna)

(D-day: First meeting)

 

Finally, the day for this couple to meet has come.

 

(A cosy cat café in Myeongdong)

 

Daniel enters the café, greets the staff with a smile, bows to them, and a few cats immediately run in his direction, welcoming him with open arms.

 

Cat #1: ‘Wow~ A handsome oppa~.’

 

Daniel squats down to their level and starts caressing one of the cats.

 

Daniel: “Wow~ They’re so cute.”

 

(Oppa, let’s play together~)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

*plays an intro video about him*

 

(From ‘Produce 101’ to ‘Wanna One’)

 

(One guy that kills all the women’s hearts with his breathtaking visual)

 

(He’s finally here in WGM!)

 

(It’s Wanna One’s, Kang Daniel)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel explores the café, spots a few cats sleeping at the cat tree, and chuckles when he looks at its face.

 

(So cute~)

 

MC1: “He looks so happy.”

 

Daniel decides to approach them, teases them a bit by playing with its ear, and giggles when it starts to move. Daniel keeps teasing that cat until it becomes irritated and hides its head between its legs.

 

(Stop teasing me!)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel: “Does this shop sell something delicious to drink?”

 

Daniel walks towards the cashier and stands there for a few seconds while reading the menu list.

 

Daniel: “Oh…what drink should I buy for her?”

 

MC2: “Kya~ What a gentleman!”

MC1: “His wife is fortunate to have him.”

 

Daniel approaches the worker standing behind the counter and places his order.

 

Daniel: “Two iced Americanos, please.”

 

Daniel places his bag on the counter to look for his wallet, and once he finds it, he takes out his company’s card and gives it to the cashier.

 

Wendy (RV): “I guess he’s paying for their drinks with his company’s card.”

MC1: “Maybe…”

 

Daniel: “I’ll buy coffee for her since today's our first meeting.”

 

MC2: “Does that mean his wife has to buy for him tomorrow?”

 

(Does that mean his wife has to buy for him from tomorrow onward?)

 

MC1: *laughs*

Eric Nam: “Oh? That’s not a bad idea.”

 

Once he paid for the drinks, he sat down and walked towards his desired seat.

 

Daniel: “Wow, this place is amazing….”

 

(Daniel seems to like this café)

 

Later, a cat jumps on the table before him, and Daniel smiles while its body.

 

(Hello there~)

 

Daniel: “So cute….”

 

He plays with one cat on his lap, making the rest of the cats feel jealous. They start to create chaos by biting playfully. 

 

(Oh?)

 

Daniel: “Hey, don’t fight (x2). He must be the boss in this area…”

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[Q: YOU SEEMED VERY HAPPY AFTER SEEING AND PLAYING WITH THE CATS. CAN YOU TELL US THE REASON WHY?]

 

Daniel: “I like cats. I have two cats back in Busan. One is Rooney, and another one is Peter.”

 

(Peter and Rooney)

 

Daniel: “I thought both of them were males at first because the first one’s so good at running around, and I’ve decided to name it Rooney, while the other one’s so good at climbing; I’ve named it Peter from the ‘Spiderman’ character, but it turned out to be females.”

 

MC2: “Peter and Rooney…”

MC1: “So cute…”

 

Staff: “Both of them (cats)?”

 

Daniel: “Yes.”

 

Staff: “Do you know your wife also has a cat?”

 

(Surprise)

 

Daniel: (happy) “Really?”

 

(Really?)

 

Wendy (RV): “I saw Hanna’s cat once when she invited me to come over to her dorm once.”

MC1: “Really?”

Wendy (RV): “It’s so cute!”

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

He places one drink across his chair and one next to him.

 

Daniel: “This is so nerve-wracking…”

 

(heart-throbbing)

 

Daniel takes a sip from his drink while looking around the outside view through the glass windows beside him, hoping his virtual wife will be here as soon as possible.

 

(When will she come?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(At the same time)

(Starz 5’s dorm)

 

Hanna comes out of her room and spots Seunji, Eunsook, and Yejin having breakfast.

 

(Starz 5)

(Seunji) (Eunsook) (Yejin)

 

Hanna: “I’ll be leaving now.”

 

(I’ll be leaving now)

 

Yejin: “Unnie, have a safe trip.”

Seunji: “Text us who’s your husband once you see him.”

 

MC1: *laughs*

MC2: “They’re eager to know who’s their brother-in-law.”

 

Hanna scoffs while wearing her shoes and shouts.

 

Hanna: “Yah!”

 

(Yah!)

 

Seunji turns her head towards the entrance, anticipating what will happen to her after making Hanna shout all of a sudden, first thing in the morning.

 

(I’m doomed)

 

Hanna: “Mind your own business!”

 

(Mind your own business!)

 

Seunji: *hammers on her head*

 

Panelists: *laugh*

MC1: (repeating Hanna’s words) “Mind your own business!”

 

Seunji laughs when Hanna tells her to stay away from her business before leaving their dorm.

 

(I understand)

 

Hanna steps out of the elevator with her manager and spots WGM’s team, waiting for her arrival at the basement parking.

 

Hanna: “You surprise me!”

 

(You surprise me!)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter