Episode #2.1: First Meeting (Part 1)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Today's panelist(s): Eric Nam & Wendy (Red Velvet))

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Last week on WGM)

 

Production teams at WGM had traveled from one event to another to recruit new idol couples for this new season of WGM. Still, only two event venues have caught their attention to recruit one lucky male idol and one female idol for this imaginary marriage.

 

(We Got Married Idol Imaginary Marriage Recruitment)

(First venue: KPOP World Festival in Changwon)

 

A few idol groups from the KPOP World Festival in Changwon have shown interest in being a part of WGM's family, especially Big Hit Family, Starz, and BTS. They are showing their explosive interest in participating in this show.

 

(Competitiveness is the idol's explosive interest in joining this imaginary marriage)

 

One group attracted the staff's attention the most during this recruitment session. Linda and a few members of Starz stood in one line in front of WGM's banner to read the rules required for them to join this show.

 

Linda: "Wow, this looks interesting!"

Bella: "Can I join this show now?"

 

Seunji: "This looks interesting…"

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Later, Hanna and Suga also seemed interested in joining this show. Suga pointed out the rules stated on the banner and was surprised to hear when Hanna successfully fulfilled all the rules without any problem.

 

(Hanna, a possible candidate to join this show)

 

 

Suga: (speechless) "Wah…" 

Hanna: *laughs* "Why are you looking at me like that?"

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Then, the production crews of WGM decided to test their fate by recruiting a member from a new group called Wanna One, who's holding their debut showcase at Gocheok Sky Dome.

 

(Second venue: Wanna One's Showcase Concert, Gocheok Sky Dome)

 

Wanna One spotted the banner and was surprised to see that one of their members, Kang Daniel, had volunteered to join this show to promote their group name and gain some experience.

 

Daniel: "I'd like to do it."

 

(Kang Daniel, another possible candidate to join this show)

 

They were surprised after hearing his words, full of spirits and cheered for him so that he could join this show with his favorite girl group in the future. That's how the production team came up with the idea of choosing two "lucky" idols to participate in this show.

 

(And so, the newly formed imaginary couple is?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Who is the imaginary husband?)

 

Fans from different races gathered together in one spot to cheer and see their beloved idols this time—tons of messages filled the walls of this particular office dedicated to their artists.

 

MC1: "Let's see who's the owner of this office…" 

 

Meanwhile, a group of boys is having their regular dance practice in one of the practice rooms for the upcoming events.

 

(The main character of this show is practicing his choreography!)

 

MC2: "Yeah, I wonder who…"

 

An unknown man with a mysterious box places it in front of the door and knocks twice before leaving the scene.

 

(A questionable box was laid on the front door)

 

A knock from the door has caught someone's attention, and he walks towards the door to see who's behind the door.

 

(Who is coming out?)

 

"That" person opens the door, and Minhyun pokes his head through the opening.

 

(Hwang Minhyun 💙)

 

MC1: "Ah~ It's Wanna One's Hwang Minhyun~."

Wendy (Red Velvet): "Wah… (so handsome~)."

 

Minhyun lowered his head towards the floor and saw a mysterious box and a letter (mission card). He takes it and enters inside, where s are still practicing in front of the mirrors.

 

MC1: "Oh, I think one of them (Wanna One) will be the virtual husband!"

Eric Nam: "I think so."

 

Minhyun walks toward their members with that box, and the members immediately stop their practice when Jisung approaches him.

 

Sungwoon: "Is it a present?"

 

(What is this?)

 

Jihoon: "It looks like a present."

 

Daehwi spots the letter (mission card) and points it out with his mouth.

 

Daehwi: "There's a mysterious letter along with the present."

 

(Mission card discovered)

 

Daehwi takes the letter (mission card) from Minhyun and decides to open it and read it aloud to the members.

 

Jisung: "Let's see whose it's for first (the letter). It doesn't say anything (the receiver)."

Daniel: *curious*

 

Daehwi tears the top part of the envelope and reads the mission loud and clear.

 

Daehwi: "Out of the idol groups, you have been chosen as the virtual husband for this season of WGM."

 

(Imaginary husband among Wanna One members?)

 

Daniel: 'Is it me…?'

 

Daehwi: "These are the important lists for your first meeting with your wife. One week from now, both of you will meet at Lily Cat Café in Myeongdong. We wish you a happy marriage and welcome to WGM!"

 

Sungwoo: "Cat café?"

Jisung: "I think I know!"

 

(What do you mean?)

 

The members look at him, curious about his answer about knowing who's the "lucky" person among them. Jisung looks at Daniel with a smile on his face.

 

Daniel: "Me?"

 

The members feel cheated at first when the center of their group chooses to be the virtual husband for WGM's new couple.

 

(Is it Kang Daniel?)

(Speechless)

 

Jisung: "Yah, don't you guys remember he's the one who volunteered himself to join this imaginary marriage?"

Jaehwan: (I remembered!) "Ah!"

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(During Wanna One's Showcase Concert)

 

As Jisung and Daehwi were busy talking, more like bickering, Daniel confidently raised his hand without anyone noticing it.

 

(Daniel raised his hand confidently without anyone noticing it)

 

Daniel: "I'd like to do it."

Wanna One: "Oh~~~."

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Sungwoo: "He said he wanted to do this with Starz sunbaenim."

Jisung: "Based on our ages (between Wanna One members), I should be getting married first instead of everyone in here."

 

(I should be getting married first instead of everyone in here!)

 

Jihoon: "That's right. There hasn't been an idol couple for this season yet."

 

(There hasn't been an idol couple for this season yet)

 

Jisung: "Yeah, you're right."

Jaehwan: (referring to Jisung) "I think you're going to take care of your wife like she's your child."

 

(Hyung, I think you're going to take care of your wife like she's your child)

 

Jisung: *hammers on his head*

 

The members laugh at Jaehwan's statement since he acts like a mother among s, taking care of her children very well.

 

Jisung: (mad) "Hey, how can you say that to your leader?!"

 

(Hey, how can you say that to your leader?!)

 

Minhyun: "Based on our popularity--"

 

(One particular member has gained attention from fans lately)

 

Minhyun: "Daniel is the most popular among us."

 

(Center Kang Daniel)

 

Jisung: “Right!”

Sungwoo: "He looks like a puppy when he smiles."

 

Daniel glances at the cameras in front of him and flashes his gummy smile.

 

(I will keep you in my heart~)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daehwi: "But there's a sticker in this section over here."

Woojin: "Oh?"

 

(A sticker?)

 

Jisung: "Sticker?"

 

Jisung takes the mission card from Daehwi to check whether it's a sticker.

 

Jisung: "Oh, you're right."

Daehwi: "Shall we tear it?"

 

Daniel: "Finally, the moment of truth!"

 

The members scoot closer to see who's the "lucky" member to be the virtual husband for this season.

 

(Finally revealing)

(The imaginary husband is?)

 

Wanna One: "1, 2, 3!"

 

Jisung gives the mission card to Daniel since he's standing in the middle as he slowly takes off the white sticker paper, and Daniel's mouth widens, surprised to see his name, and automatically, he's the next candidate for this season's WGM.

 

(Virtual husband: Kang Daniel)

 

The members were cheering, more like screaming, when they saw Daniel's name while running around the practice room.

 

 

(Scream)

 

Daniel: "Am I dreaming?"

 

(Am I dreaming?)

 

MC1: "Oh? It's Kang Daniel!"

 

Daniel remains on his spot while holding the mission card, stunned to see his name on it and trying to process the fact that he chose to be the virtual husband.

 

(Did this marriage surprise you a lot?)

 

MC1: "He looks like a lost puppy right now."

Wendy (RV): "Aww~ poor Kang Daniel…."

 

Jisung: "Wah, I'm so envious."

Sungwoo: "You've finally married."

 

(You've finally married)

 

Guan Lin: ‘Daniel hyung, congratulations...’

 

Jihoon takes the mission card from Daniel's hand to check if there are remaining stickers on that card, in case there's another candidate to be the second virtual husband beside Kang Daniel.

 

Jihoon: (perhaps) "There's no other sticker besides this, right?"

 

(There's no other sticker besides this, right?)

 

The younger members, Jihoon, Woojin, Daehwi, Jinyoung, and Guan Lin, gathered to check if the remaining stickers were left. The remaining members are trying to stop the maknaes from tearing the mission card.

 

Jaehwan: "Hey, hey, what are you doing?"

 

(Hey, hey, what are you doing?)

 

Daniel, who's back to his senses, quickly takes the card from Jihoon and hides it behind his back.

 

(It's mine~)

 

Minhyun hands him the present he's been holding the whole time so he can check what's inside.

 

Daniel: "Oh? What's this?"

 

As Daniel tried to open the present, all eyes were fixed on them, curious about what was inside the box.

 

(All eyes fixed on the present)

 

Jisung: "Now we'll look at the items from Daniel's wife."

 

(Time to reveal the imaginary wife's item)

 

Wanna One: "1, 2, 3."

 

Daniel opened the box and saw a car key and a plushie.

 

(A car key and a plushie)

 

Audiences: "Oh~."

 

Jisung: "You can tell from these items that she likes driving and plushies a lot."

Daniel: *grins*

 

Sungwoo takes th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter