[PREVIEW] Episode #2 (Daniel 💙 Hanna)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel: "All I wanna do, Wanna One! Annyonghaseyo, I'm Wanna One's center, main dancer, sub-vocalist, and sub-rapper, Kang Daniel."

 

(From 'Produce 101' to the world! Korea's hottest group, Wanna One's Kang Daniel)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel opens the envelope he received from the production team and is surprised to see his name written on the card. Daniel's mouth widened, surprised to become the next couple for WGM, and the members also gave the same expression as he did. 

 

Daniel: "Am I dreaming?"

 

(Did this marriage surprise you a lot?)

 

Jisung: "Wah, I'm so envious."

Sungwoo: "You've finally married."

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel was waiting anxiously in the cat cafe with his ordered drink in front of him; he didn't bother to play with the cats as he was too nervous and excited to meet his virtual wife.

 

Daniel: (asking the staff) "Are you sure we're going to meet here?"

 

(Totally denying the truth to believe he's going to meet his wife right here)

 

Daniel: "Ah~~~ What should I do?~~~."

 

(Ah~~~ What should I do?~~~)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: "It's~ Starz! Hello everyone, I'm Starz's main vocalist and actress, Hanna."

 

(BTS' little sister, rising star Starz' Hanna)

 

Hanna: "I'm also the queen of Aegyo! KKyu~"

 

(I'm also the queen of Aegyo! Kkyu~)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Linda tore the part where the virtual bride's name was covered with white paper and quickly threw it away when she saw Hanna's name on it. Hanna took it and was happy when she was selected to join this show.

 

Hanna: "Am I goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter