Episode #2.3: First Meeting (Part 3)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanna twists the doorknob, and Daniel turns towards the entrance after hearing a bell jingling, signalling someone's entering the cafe.

 

(Is that my wife?)

 

Daniel gets up from his seat with his eyes never leaving the door as Hanna enters inside with her head looking down a bit.

 

(Taking the first step towards marriage life together)

(How would their first impressions turn out?)

 

Hanna raised her head and surprised to see Daniel is in front of her, giving a warm smile.

 

*hahahaha*

 

Hanna laughs when she knows that her members' expectations turn into a reality when she sees the one and only Kang Daniel standing right in front of her now!

 

(Smiley Hanna and a bit-awkward looking Daniel)

 

MC2: "Finally! They meet each other!!!"

 

(Hooray!!!)

 

Eric Nam: "Wow, her members guessed it correctly!"

Wendy (RV): "They'll become crazy to hear from Hanna that their brother-in-law is Kang Daniel."

MC1: "At last... they're finally meeting each other after they've been searching who's their partner."

 

Daniel smiles with his hands clasping together in front and looks down on the floor as Hanna slowly approaches him with mixed feelings. Hanna keeps covering , unable to utter any words now as she's stunned to see Daniel in front of her.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[Q: HANNA'S FIRST IMPRESSION?]

 

Daniel: "I was astonished. No words came out of my mouth when she entered the cafe, smiling like she was delighted to see me."

 

(She's delighted to see me...)

 

Daniel: "From that moment..."

 

(From that moment...)

 

Daniel: "I know that she's the one for me."

 

(I know she's the one for me)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[Q: DANIEL'S FIRST IMPRESSION?]

 

Hanna: "I was too surprised to see the one and only Wanna One member right in front of me. I thought this was a dream because my members know I am a fan of Kang Daniel."

 

(Hanna, who's a fan of Kang Daniel, surprised to see the real him standing in front of her)

 

MC1: "Ah..."

Wendy (RV): "Oh... I'm looking forward to their marriage!"

 

Hanna: "And when my members guessed that he's going to be my virtual husband, I thought they were joking. That's why I laughed when I saw him right before me. If he and I are meant for each other, I'll take that as a "yes"  for an answer."

 

(Yes, I'll accept it with all my heart)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: "Annyonghaseyo."

 

She bows to him while tucking her hair behind her ear, and Daniel greets her with a bow.

 

Daniel: "Yes, annyonghaseyo."

 

(Hanna 💙 Daniel)

(Finally, meet together for the first time) 

 

Daniel: "Please, have a seat."

 

Daniel pulls the chair for her. As Hanna is about to sit on the chair, Daniel gently pushes it, preventing her from sitting on the floor at their first meeting.

 

(Daniel gently pushes the chair for his wife like a gentleman)

 

MC2: "That's good~ I like it!"

Audiences: *laugh*

 

Daniel sits across her, and none of them utters a word.

 

(Awkward....)

 

Hanna: "It's nice to meet you."

Daniel: "Me too."

 

(.............)

 

MC1: "It's common to see new couples like this for the first time."

Wendy (RV): "I agree."

 

Daniel pushes the drink he ordered earlier to Hanna, and she gladly accepts it with both hands.

 

*pushes*

 

Daniel: "I ordered it for you just in case you're thirsty."

 

MC1: *laughs* "Cute.."

 

Hanna: "Thank you."

 

Hanna takes a sip from the drink that Daniel bought for her, and Daniel grins.

 

*grins*

 

Hanna: "I haven't properly introduced myself yet. I'm Starz's main vocal, Kim Hanna."

 

Daniel claps his hands lightly after hearing a short introduction from Hanna, and now it's his turn to introduce himself.

 

Daniel: "I'm Wanna One's centre, sub-rapper, and main dancer, Kang Daniel. It's nice to meet you."

 

(It's nice to meet you)

 

Hanna: 'Me too.'

 

Daniel: "I think this is the second time I see you in person."

Hanna: "Ah.. right."

 

MC1: "What does he mean by meeting with Hanna for the second time?"

 

Daniel: "You and two of your members came to visit me when I was in 'Produce 101'.

 

(💡)

 

Hanna nods, remembering her visit with two of her members and a singer from SM Entertainment, BoA, who happened to be their mentor for the second season of 'Produce 101'.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

*shows a clip where Hanna, Bella, and Eunsook enter the practice room after BoA did a short introduction*

(Hanna and her members paid a visit to give support and advice to the trainees)

 

The camera pointed at Daniel, wearing a black snapback hat with a red shirt, speechless, and mouth slightly opened to see them standing next to BoA.

 

*points an arrow to Daniel*

( ⬆️ This is Daniel before he became a part of Wanna One member)

 

The camera then pointed to Hanna, looking at every trainee in front of her with a smile.

 

*points an arrow to Hanna*

( ⬆️ Hanna came with her members to give support and advice) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna and Daniel meet each other's eyes, and Daniel starts laughing, making Hanna flabbergasted with his action.

 

Hanna: "Why are you laughing?"

Daniel: "Because it's (the atmosphere) is awkward..."

Hanna: "Ah... (I see)"

 

Daniel: "I think this is too sudden to ask this question..."

 

Hanna looks at him with a quizzical look.

 

(What is that you want to ask me?)

 

Daniel: "How old are you?"

 

(How old are you?)

 

MC1: *laughs*

MC2: "What is he talking about?"

Wendy (RV): "I thought he knew her age..."

 

Hanna chuckles at Daniel's "innocent" yet "spontaneous" question and covers her face with her hands while smiling. Hanna clears before answering his question.

 

Hanna: "I'm 23 years old and was born in 1995."

 

MC2: "So that means..."

MC1: "Daniel is younger than Hanna."

Eric Nam: "Older and younger couple."

 

Daniel nods his head, and things get more awkward when Daniel and Hanna have no more questions to ask about each other.

 

Hanna: 'Things are getting more awkward here...'

 

Hanna pulls her chair closer to the table and looks at Daniel with a smile.

 

Hanna: "I heard that you like cats."

Daniel: "Yes, I like it very much."

 

(Hanna takes her first step to breaking the ice between them)

 

Hanna: "Actually, this is my first time here (cat cafe)."

Daniel: "Really?"

 

Hanna: "You can talk informally with me."

Daniel: "Already?"

 

Daniel lets out a nervous laugh and nods his head.

 

Daniel: (informal way) "Okay."

 

(Okay...)

 

Hanna smiles and continues asking more questions about each other.

 

Daniel: "I saw your picture with your cat."

Hanna: "Oh really?"

 

Daniel nods his head.

 

Daniel: "It's cute."

Hanna: "Thank you."

Daniel: "I have two cats back in my hometown."

Hanna: "Is that so?"

 

(Both of them have the same pet: a cat!)

 

Daniel: "I heard this program is meant for anyone interested in marriage..."

Hanna: "Yes..."

Daniel: "... but I feel honoured to do with someone I've admired the most."

 

(Admire...?)

 

Hanna smiles at Daniel's statement.

 

Hanna: "I heard from my manager that you've volunteered to join this program."

 

Daniel laughed when Hanna knew about his eagerness to join this show.

 

Daniel: "Ah yes..." *laughs*

Hanna: "It's okay. I've done the same thing as well."

Daniel: "Wow... it's been my honour to marry someone like you."

 

(It's been my honour to marry someone like you...)

 

Hanna widens her eyes and chuckles.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: "I was stunned to hear when Daniel said that he feels very honoured to marry someone like me. I guess this is the feeling every girl has when someone they love confesses his feelings to them. I've finally hit the jackpot!"

 

(I've finally hit the jackpot!)

 

*hahahaha*

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[Q: WHO IS KIM HANNA TO YOU?]

 

Daniel: "She's the one I respect, and she's like one of my role models in pursuing my dream as an idol."

 

(Hanna is the person whom he respects the most and is his role model)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[Q: WHO IS KANG DANIEL TO YOU?]

 

Hanna: "Um... my husband?"

 

(My husband?)

 

Hanna: *laughs* "When we exchange questions about us, I feel we have some similarities based on our interests, and I think this marriage is going to fill with lots of beautiful and fun memories."

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: "My members liked that song. Pick me (Na ya na)."

Daniel: "Na ya na (pick me)?"

 

(Na ya na / Pick me)

 

Hanna: "They even memorized the whole choreography."

Daniel: "Oh, thank you." *bows lightly*

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: "When did your debut date?"

Daniel: "August 7th."

 

Hanna: "It's been a month since you debuted."

 

(A/N: Let's say Daniel joined this show a month after his debut date)

 

Hanna: "You've been very busy these days, right?"

Daniel: "Yes."

 

Hanna: "It reminds me of my debut days."

 

(It reminds me of my debut days...)

 

Daniel: "Really?"

Hanna: "I feel tired after completing one schedule and another, but I feel happy with the result when my fans enjoy seeing our appearances."

 

(Hanna shares her thoughts during her debut days with Daniel)

 

Daniel: "True."

Hanna: "I still remember when your group was about to enter 'Music Bank' using the front gate, but the guards asked you to return to your van and use the back entrance instead."

 

(❗❗❗)

 

Daniel: "Oh? How did you know?"

Hanna: "My member told me."

 

(My members told me...)

 

MC1: "Starz is a true fangirl of Wanna One."

Wendy (RV): "I wonder what will happen when Starz meets with the rest of Wanna One members?"

MC2: "It's going to be chaotic for sure."

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna glances at the watch on her wrist and looks at Daniel.

 

Hanna: "It's almost lunchtime."

Daniel: "Already?"

 

Daniel turns to look at the clock and agrees with Hanna.

 

Hanna: "Shall we go get something to eat?"

 

(Shall we get something to eat?)

 

Daniel: "Okay."

 

(I like it!)

 

Hanna: "Let's go."

 

MC1: "Oh?"

MC2: "Their first lunch."

 

Daniel and Hanna bid goodbye to the cats in the cafe by or patting their heads before exiting the cafe.

 

** **

 

Hanna: "Bye..."

 

(Please come again...)

 

They exit the cafe together and head towards the car where Hanna drove from her dorm. Hanna unlocks the vehicle a few meters from where she parked, with Daniel following her from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter