Episode #3.2: First Date

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A few days later)

 

Hanna enters the cafe and greets the worker, who’s standing behind the cashier counter. 

 

She walks hesitantly to the assigned table in front of the whole production team of WGM while waiting for Daniel. 

 

*slowly* *slowly*

 

She sits down on the chair and looks around the cafe, admiring the interior they’ve designed. 

 

(Nice...) 

 

Daniel enters the cafe and greets the worker at the same time. 

 

(Husband arrives!!) 

 

Daniel: (feeling great) "Hello." 

 

Hanna hears his voice coming from the cafe entrance, and turns her head around, spots Daniel wearing something that gives him a ‘boyfriend’ look.

 

MC1: “Wow, he’s looking good today.” 

Dina (Starz): 'I agree'.

 

(You’re here...) 

 

Daniel approaches his wife and sits down on an empty chair in front of her.

 

Hanna: “How have you been?” 

Daniel: “Good, I’ve been busy preparing for my group’s comeback.” 

 

Hanna: “Really? Me too.”

Daniel: “That’s great….” 

 

Dina (Starz): “She left the filming site first after finished filming her part in our MV to film this.” 

Eric Nam: “Ah...” 

 

Both of them nod their heads and have no words to say to continue their conversation.

 

(Awkward~~~~) 

 

Hanna and Daniel look at the production team before them, then exchange glances and chuckle. 

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “They’re looking awkward again~.” 

MC2: “Again?”

 

Hanna: “Why does this always happen to us?”

 

(Why does this always happen to us?)

 

Daniel: *laughs*

 

(I wonder why...)

(Hehehehe)

 

To make things less awkward, WGM’s PD gives their mission for today. Daniel gets up from his seat and politely takes it from him with both hands. Hanna stares at the mission card in Daniel’s hand, and he takes out the card from the red envelope.

 

Hanna: ‘What could it be this time?’

 

(Curious x100) 

 

Daniel: (as expected) “Oh.”

Hanna: ‘What is it?’

 

Daniel: “Today’s mission.” 

 

(Today’s mission!) 

 

Daniel: (reads the passage from the mission card) “Things are getting more awkward between you, and we’ve prepared a special date for you to know each other better.” 

 

(Things are getting more awkward between you, and we’ve prepared a special date for you to know each other better)

 

Hanna laughs when she hears the first few words and hides her head in her arms.

 

MCs: *laughs*

 

(As I expected…) 

 

Daniel: “Wow, they’re watching us like a hawk.” 

 

Eric Nam: “Look at PD and writer’s face.” 

 

The camera points to the WGM’s PD and writer, who are watching them with hawk eyes.

 

(😎 We’re always watching your every move!) 

 

Daniel: “We also give you money to spend on your first date.”

 

Hanna’s face lights up when she hears the word “money” on the mission card. 

 

Hanna: “Money?”

 

Dina, one of Starz’s members, who’s watching this footage, shakes her head after seeing Hanna’s expression. 

 

(Dina shakes her head after seeing Hanna’s expression)

 

Dina (Starz): "Hanna-ah~~~~!"

MC2: "Why?" 

Dina (Starz): “She’s the second member in our group, who’s very obsessed with money and likes to do it endlessly for her members.” 

Eric Nam: “Is that so?”

Eunkwang (BTOB): "Who's the other member?" 

Dina (Starz): "Bella." 

 

They laugh when Dina lets out a groan once again. 

 

(We’re feeling sorry for you...)

 

Daniel looks at the items handed by the PD earlier and spots a purple envelope.

 

*points towards the purple envelope*

(⬅️ Money for them to spend on today’s date)

 

Hanna takes it to check the amount of money they’ve got from the production team and sighs when the amount of money is inside it. 

 

(Seriously…) 

 

Daniel looks at her with a clueless face, and Hanna sighs.

 

(What is it...)

 

Hanna: “Ah~~~~” 

 

(Ah~~~~) 

 

Daniel still doesn’t understand the situation quite well. So, he takes the envelope from her to find out. His mouth widened when he saw four pieces of Korean banknotes valued at KRW 40,000 in the envelope.

 

(WHAT.IS.THIS!?)

 

Daniel laughs, takes out those items from the envelope, and shows them to Hanna, then to the cameras in front of them.

 

Daniel: “How shall we spend today’s date with this amount of money?”

 

He laughs, and Hanna gives a little whimper of protest.

 

Hanna: “WGM gives me a headache.” 

 

(WGM gives me a headache)

 

Dina (Starz): "Yah, you pig! Be thankful for what you have!” 

MCs: *laugh*

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel: “Let’s go.” 

 

(I'm ready!)

(Let's go!)

 

Hanna: “Huh?” 

 

Daniel: “Let’s go on a date.” 

Hanna: “Where?” 

 

Daniel: “Anywhere but here.” 

 

Hanna sighs gets up from her seat, and leaves the café first, followed by Daniel.

 

Daniel: “Are you mad?” 

Hanna: (happy) “Of course not~.” 

 

(How would their first date turns out?) 

 

[CF PLAYS FOR 30 SECONDS] 

 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

 

Hanna and Daniel leave the cafe and are currently walking side by side while discussing where they want to spend their first date. 

 

(On their way to their first date...) 

 

Hanna: "Which place do you want to go the most?" 

Daniel: "Um..." 

 

(Um...) 

 

Daniel: "I've always wanted to go on a movie date with someone special one day." 

 

(I've always wanted to go on a movie date with someone special one day) 

 

Hanna: "Oh? Me too." 

Daniel: "Really?" 

 

Hanna: "My members and I always spend time together watching movies if we have a day off from our schedule." 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: "My members and I enjoy watching movies together whenever we have some free time. I still remember when Minjung and I frequently went to the cinema to watch movies during our trainee days."

 

Staff: "What movie genres did you like to watch?"

 

Hanna: "Any genre is fine for me except horror movies." 

 

Staff: "Yes..." 

 

Hanna: (one more!) "And movies with lots of brutal scenes and blood splashed on the screen." 

 

After imagining those scenes inside her head, Hanna shivers her body and the staff laugh. Dina also laughs after seeing the footage. 

 

Dina (Starz): "As expected from a girl named Kim Hanna, who's scared to watch horror movies."

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

They safely arrive at the cinema after riding a car driven by one of their managers and head inside together. 

 

Hanna: "Let's get it!" 

 

Daniel laughs, and both of them are standing a few meters away from the counter to see which movies they'd like to watch together. 

 

(Looking through what movie they'd like to watch)

 

Hanna: "Which movie you'd like to watch?" 

Daniel: "I have no idea." 

 

Hanna chuckles when Daniel shakes his head cutely. 

 

*Our Daniel is cute 😄*

 

MC2: "Why our Daniel so cute~." 

MC1: "Ah, my heart...."

Dina (Starz): "Lucky for you to have someone like him as your husband."

 

Hanna spots one movie that catches her attention. 

 

Hanna: "How about that?" 

 

She points to the movie stated on the screen to Daniel. 

 

Daniel: "Oh~ Spiderman!" 

 

(Hanna's pick: Spider-Man Homecoming)

 

Eric Nam: "Take me with you if you want to watch that movie."

MC2: "Say it to the camera."

 

Eric Nam turns around and looks at the camera with a burning gaze. 

 

Eric Nam: "Hanna-sshi, take me with you!" 

 

All the panellists laughed when Eric wasn't joking about what he had said to Hanna earlier.

 

Daniel: "How about that?"

 

Daniel points to another movie, but this time it's a Korean movie. Hanna chuckles when she sees the title of "that" movie and covers her face after knowing who the main actors are. 

 

(Daniel's pick: Midnight Runners) 

 

Dina (Starz): "Oh my!" 

 

Hanna hides her face with the money envelope to hide her red face. Daniel looks at her with a clueless face.

 

Daniel: 'Why? Is there something wrong?' 

 

Hanna flips the envelope towards her face as a hand fan, assuming Daniel didn't know that Hanna had watched this movie with one of her members, Jaekyung, during a VIP premiere.

 

Hanna: "I've watched this movie before." 

Daniel: "When?" 

 

Hanna: "One of the main casts invited me to watch this a day before it releases to the public." 

 

Daniel looks at her with his mouth slightly opened. 

 

Daniel: 'Wow...really?'

 

MC1: "He didn't know about this at all."

MC2: "He looks like a lost puppy." 

 

*shows the clip where Hanna and Jaekyung attended the VIP premiere of 'Midnight Runners'*

 

Hanna and Jaekyung came out, high-fiving all the fans standing behind the gates, guarded by the bodyguards, and headed to the stage as the MC introduced their appearances to the reporters. 

 

MC: "Please welcome Starz's Hanna and Jaekyung to the stage." 

 

Hanna and Jaekyung walked to the stage and posed in front of the cameras, guided by the host for today's premiere.

 

(Hanna and Jaekyung received an invitation from both actors who played in this movie to watch and give support)

 

Hanna: "Both actors have invited us to watch this premiere, and we hope this movie will receive a huge success from fans out there." 

 

Hanna pointed to the fans standing before them and screamed in happiness. Hanna gave the microphone to Jaekyung, and she said something that made Hanna burst into laughter. 

 

Jaekyung: "Oppas, we're here!" 

 

(To Kang Haneul and Park Seojun)

(Oppas, we're here!) 

 

Jaekyung glanced at Hanna and hit her on the back with her hand. 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel: "How about we play rock-paper-scissors?"

Hanna: "If one of us wins, the loser has to watch the winner's selected movie, deal?"

 

Daniel: "Okay~." 

 

(Okay~)

 

MC1: "Between Hanna and Daniel, who will win this game?" 

Eric Nam: "I voted for Hanna!" 

 

(Hanna - 1 point)

 

Dina (Starz): "Count me in as well." 

 

(Hanna - added 1 point) 

 

Dina (Starz): "She's excellent in this game." 

Eunkwang (BTOB): "Oh~" 

 

Both MCs: "KANG DANIEL!" 

 

(Daniel - 2 points)

 

Hanna: "Rock-paper-scissors!" 

 

Hanna and Daniel throw their signs, and it was hidden, leaving the viewers curious and asking themselves what kind of signs they've decided to beat each other in this game.

 

(The result is?) 

 

[CF PLAYS FOR 30 SECONDS]

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter