Reason.

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun found himself chilling around Baekhyun room since it is weekend. It is not like he does not like to be in his own house but having no company is . His older brother, Kyungsoo is already out for his extra class in the university. Baekhyun of course love to have company since he is always all alone in the house. Not really house. A mansion probably? Since it is as big as 5 house combined together.

Sehun sighed for the nth time as he lose the game to Baekhyun. Again. Baekhyun shouted as he throw his hand in the air as the sign that the victory is his. Sehun raised from his seat going to the mini bar at the corner of the room, hoping to find any drink.

'Vitamin drink. Only?' he shakes his head as he take out a bottle of the drink out, drinking it in one shot.

The blonde hair guys with a small frame then approached him, "Oh Sehun seriously. You loss again. So, what say you tonight the our drink is on you? Well, of course for my girlfriend, too" he grinned as he throw the controller on his bed.

"Tsk girlfriend. Since when do you by the way have a girlfriend tho." Sehun shakes his head before smirking. "I don't need your answer by the way. And alright. It is on me as long as you can find me someone attractive to be my princess tonight, yes? Thankyou." Baekhyun just rolls his eyes upon hearing the taller latter. 

"By the way, since you left me dumbfounded laughing by my own in cafe last Thursday to go after the girl that rejected you, do you mind telling me the whole story Oh ing Sehun?" Baekhyun looked at the guy who is making his way to the couch which is situated in the middle of the hella big room. 

Sehun chuckles.

"She is cute." He admit. Bakehyun squint to look at the other latter who is sitting on the couch. "So? You told every girl you met the same duh."

"I don't know it is just believe me my day won't get bored anymore in campus. I've found out she is Biomedical sciences student. And she is Year 3 student. I have a reason to see her everyday." Sehun smirks as Baekhyun roll his eyes. 

"So does that mean you are going to meet Chanyeol everyday as a reason to see her?" Sehun looked at him as he nodded. 

Hello, Seo Joo Hyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun is so done with her brother annoying lecture. He never stop did he. It is like from the moment she open her eyes to the very last moment she wanted to sleep, her brother would never stop babbling telling her that she should change her attitude. Seohyun groan. Annoyed. What should she change about her attitude anyway. She is perfectly good and so far she never cause anything harmful due to her 'so-called-bad-attitude' that her brother claimed she had. 

Seohyun stroll down the street trying to enjoy the evening fresh air. Trying to clear her messy mind. She walked lazily dragging her feet without any destination she does not bother to look to the front as she is too busy looking at her feet taking every step on the cold ground. 

She suddenly bumped into someone. Even before her could kiss the ground. Again. There is a pair of hand that is supporting her from falling to the ground. 'Uh oh I was about to curse but thanks God for the angel you have send to me.' She lifted her head to see her angel face.

 

'Oh my God. Surely he is. Thanks God.' 

 

A heart-sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter