Will you?

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo been walking back and forth in his extra big bedroom. Sehun is no help at all when it comes to help him to go through his first ever confession. Yes. He decided to confess to Seohyun today and he wanted to ask Seohyun to be his girlfriend. It is Saturday of course they have no class. Yesterday he texted Seohyun asking her whether she wanted to hang out today and apparently she said yes which is a good progress for Kyungsoo. They promised to meet at the nearby mall at 12 pm. He told her that he wanted the younger female to accompany him for lunch and shopping for appropriate clothes for his upcoming graduation. Of course it was a lie when he said he wanted to do shopping for his clothes when he already did order a designer suit months ago for his graduation. It was all about the confession. 

 

Kyungsoo sort of all the things he needed in order to confess. Although everything is ready, he is afraid of the rejection at the end. I mean, would Seohyun like it if he confess and asked her out casually. Kyungsoo is just that awkward potato. He doesn't know how to properly confess but he wanted to try. Trying would do no harm right? He glanced towards the clock that is hanging against the wall. It is still 11 sharp. He is way too anxious walking back and forth thinking about things that he wanted to do today that he didn't realise Sehun been watching him, leaning his back against the door frame. 

 

"What is up, eggshell?" Sehun approached him, tired of not being noticed standing there. Kyungsoo realised he is too preoccupied when he shifted his gaze towards the younger latter. Rolling his eyes at the nickname he had just call him with.

 

"Rude. I was just thinking about something." Kyungsoo replied, finally sitting at the edge of his bed.

 

"Does it have to do with something that is not office stuff and studying stuff?" Sehun raised his eyebrows. Kyungsoo nodded as Sehun smirked. 'So, he is a human afterall for he realise there is other things in this whole wide world rather than work and learning.' Sehun thought before jumping on the older latter bed, sprawled across the king size bed.

 

"Well, mind telling me so that I can help you?" Sehun offered.

 

"No, thanks. The last time I told you about it, you just make fun the hell out of me." Kyungsoo flashed the other latter a fake smile

 

"Hold on. So was this all about that Seohyun girl?" Sehun started to laugh. Kyungsoo who is looking at him currently planning how to murder his own younger brother. Kyungsoo throw a pillow on top of his brother before turning his back on him.

 

"Alright alright. I am sorry. Just tell me, hyung. Atleast you'll be at ease and stop tiring yourself by walking back and forth for another hour." Sehun positioned himself at the middle of the bed as he sit, staring at the older male at the edge of the bed. Kyungsoo looked over his shoulder at the taller male behind him. He sighed.

 

"Listen to me and try not to laugh, you piece of . Well, I was planning to confess and asking Seohyun to be my girlfriend today.." he paused turning his body to face the younger male. Sehun face is still the same, poker face with hi eyebrow raised. "And I've prepared a lot of stuff. I mean not really a lot as I was planning on asking her out casually not in that fancy restaurant and all. Just a simple yet meaningful enough for her to remember this day. And before you ask, yes. Today. I am going to confess today and I am asking her to accompany me for lunch at 12 later and we will do a little bit shopping before going to the main event of the day." Kyungsoo turned his back against the younger male as he smiles to himself.

 

It took Sehun a while to digest it all. Confusion and mixed feeling were written all over him. There is a small voice whispering in his head 'You failed though. You never meant to win in the first place.' he shakes his head. What does it mean to fail. Like, he wanted nothing at all from the girl his brother is crushing on. And the girl is just his other supposed to be victim. He plan on making the girl fall for him. That is all. Nothing in particular that involved his feelings. Isn't it? Kyungsoo who realised the unusual silent of his younger brother decide to turn over to look at him. The younger is spacing out. Atleast that is what he think when in reality Sehun is trying to digest it all. He heard it all.

 

"Ugh. Oh Sehun. Do you even listen?" Kyungsoo groaned. Sehun who is lost in his thought looked over to the eldest of the two.

 

"I heard, hyung. So, what are you waiting for? Go for it. I mean Seohyun is that awkward potato you know. She probably love the way you confess to her casually. And I am sure she would say yes to your confession." Sehun smiles, assuring his brother that he is positive about what will happen today. Kyungsoo smiles towards the younger as he raised from his position, glancing at the clock. It is time to go. Meeting the girl of his life. He mutter a thank you and bid the younger goodbye. 

 

As soon as the door shut indicating that the eldest of the two is nowhere near, he screamed into the pillow. His feelings is all messed up for sake. He doesn't know what was he feeling. Suddenly the image of laughing and smiling Seohyun flashed infront of his eyes. He run his long slender hand on his newly black dyed hair. He is crazy he thought. He walked of out of Kyungsoo's room as he dial Krystal's number. He decided that he is just stress over the fact that his pottery stuff is not doing well lately. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun anxiously stand at the front door of the luxurious mall. She is indeed early than Kyungsoo. It is not like Kyungsoo did not offer to pick her up but Seohyun doesn't want to be a burden to him. So, she decided to go alone. She decided that today she need a little make over as she wore a skin tight jeans with a white shirt and thick pink sweater which make her appearance rather cute and feminine. Her wavy hair placed beautifully on both side of her shoulder. Add on to that, a small hair clip is tugged on her hair. Eventhough she doesn't know how to make over herself, atleast she tried. She is proud of herself.

 

"Hey, beautiful. Would you like to accompany me for lunch?" a voice approach her from behind. Seohyun felt uncomfortable as she shakes her head before replying, "Um, I am waiting for my friends." she paused as she turned to meet the owner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter