Falling.

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun looked at her reflection for one last time. Since it is winter, Seohyun can't help but to wrap herself in a thick clothes and scarf around her neck. Her hair is beautifully place on both side of her shoulder. But still, she is Seo JooHyun. The way she dressed herself is still Seo JooHyun. She doesn't even care about her way of dressing up. Any girl her age probably would go ou to attend class with such a good way of dressing but sorry not sorry, Seohyun wouldn't do that. She thought that it is just a waste of time. She went to the university just because she want to study. Nothing less or more. 

 

Taking the public bus to her college is always a pleasant ride for Seohyun although sometimes it is crowded in the bus but she never complain for that is what she choose. Upon arriving at the university gate, she sighed, looking around the place before looking down to her feet to walk through as her next class is in 15 minutes. The sounds of student whispering caught her attention as she enter the university area. 

 

"I heard that the Oh's is appointing their next CEO next week? And the eldest of the two is going to take that place." 

 

"Yeah. And I heard that he is still single? Oh how I wish he would have time to look at me though. Because you know, I would be more than glad to have him as my boyfriend. I mean who didn't want them?"

 

"I know right. The youngest is in a relationship and our only hope is the eldest. But, the eldest seems like he is not interested in this relationship stuff. And unfortunately, he is graduating this year from our university. The probability he would look at us is like 0.1%." 

 

Seohyun heard it all but she couldn't care less and she is not interested in knowing the Oh's stuff. I mean everyone of course know the Oh's. They are like the most high profile family in South Korea having the different kind of business they are investing in, it makes them the most powerful company in the business world. But unfortunately, Seohyun never see the face of the Oh's heirs. The two so-called-royal siblings. She heard it all the time that both of them is rather handsome. Well, Seohyun don't care. She is just not interested in them. She huffed upon hearing they are gossiping again. Luckily, Seohyun is not that type of girl that would waste her time on things like this. She take her step slowly because she still have time. Furthermore, she know her next lecturer is the type that would be half an hour late to their class. 

 

"But, the past few weeks I heard that he have his eyes on one of the girl in our university?"

 

Seohyun shrugged off their conversation before walking down the hall to her class. Little did she know, she is the girl that is stuck with the Oh's heir. Not one. But both. It is just she doesn't know it yet.

 

The day has just begun for her but she is already tired. Her head is a total mess. She sighed for the nth time, counting every step that she take without even looking to the front in which may cause her to bump into--

 

"Ouch." someone. Yeah. Someone. Seohyun rub her head that she believed hit a wall. She raised up her head to curse when she see a guy with a heart shaped lips, smiling to her.

 

"Did it hurt?" he started. Seohyun can't help but to blush. It does hurt though but it is worth it to knock some sense into her head.

 

"Well, not really. But, I am so sorry though Kyungsoo. I spaced out. Did my hard head hurt your chest? I am so sorry." Seohyun bow her head several times, earning a chuckles from the male.

 

"It is okay, Seohyun-ah. I purposely stand here when I saw you but yeah." Kyungsoo paused as Seohyun looked up to her, giving him 'what' look. Kyungsoo raised his hand to put it on top of his chest.

 

"There is one organ that ache here upon seeing someone." Seohyun raised her eyebrows.

 

"Why? Did you break up or what?" worry is written all over Seohyun's face. Kyungsoo chuckles before softly messing her hair.  "No. Why are you so cute." Seohyun cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter