Realization.

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Kyungsoo have just finished his last assignment before graduating. The last of the last. He heave a sigh of relief knowing the fact that he is ing done with all the that college offer. He lean his back against the chair his mind wonder to the girl that she have just met a few weeks ago but turn to be his almost good friends now. Her laughter, frowns and how her plump lips would form a pout when she is mad got Kyungsoo everytime. His lips form a thin line remembering back how does this girl could easily blend in with his weird . 

 

"Hyung!!!!!!" Kyungsoo jolted from his position, lifting his head as he turn to that retard sound that his little brother made. Little. Tsk.

 

"What? Stop shouting like you are going to die anytime soon duh?" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at the younger latter.

 

"You know, Krystal Jung is back!!" Sehun smiles really is the brightest today. "And she is going to attend our university!" Sehun added before hugging his brother who is still in his place, currently cursing under his breathe.

 

"Well, congratulations then. Are you done? You suffocate me, you little . Can you let go now?" Kyungsoo said as Sehun back away, crossing his arm against his chest. 

 

"You are no fun though. Can't you love me like how any brother out there love their little brother?" Sehun spurt, Kyungsoo squint his eyes at the younger latter. 

 

"Say the one who never respect his brother." Sehun laugh upon hearing that. Yeah. Typical siblings problem. If you did not fight everyday, are you guys even a sibling in the first place? 

 

"Whatever. I am going to meet Krystal. Tell mommy." With that final remarks, Sehun left his brother's bedroom. Leaving the older mentally killing him. He hope that Sehun really is meeting Krystal because if not, Kyungsoo know that later on Sehun would get wasted again. And guess what, he is the one that going to pick him up from his messy . Sometimes he wonder is Sehun really his brother because both of them are totally opposite.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun, can we go shopping after finishing this food? I need to go shopping for literally everything." the redhead girl asked. 

 

"Of course, cupcake. I'll be with you." Sehun reached for the younger girl hand, squeezing it lightly. Flashing her the most brightest smile that he ever have.

 

Krystal Jung, the youngest of the Jung's household. Krystal's parents is basically an oil tycoon. The Jung's Corporation is one of the biggest South Korea prominent oil corporation. A lot of investor from inside and outside of the country had invested for their company. Krystal's older sister, Jessica Jung is an influential young woman with her own clothes brand. Listed in 30 under 30 Forbes magazine as the most succesful young entrepreneur under 30 years old. Yeah, Krystal is Sehun but in a female shape. 

 

The Jungs and The Ohs is known to be a long time friend and now is a business partner. Krystal, Jessica, Kyungsoo and Sehun is a childhood friend where they always end up in each other house every weekend. But, the Jungs decided to migrate to the States for the sake of their company there since Krystal's grandfather passed away when she was just 14. Krystal is a year younger than Sehun but it doesn't stop her for being an all out. And she is that tough type. She hate it to call Sehun 'oppa' unless Kyungsoo. She would gladly call him oppa. Just because. 

 

Krystal drag Sehun to all the shop and kiosk in the mall. Since she came back from the State alone without her parents and sister, she decided she would stay in an apartment instead of their old house. She thought she would be lonely easily. Sehun does not complain much cause he loved it to accompany Krystal. If you were talking about special feelings, yes. Sehun have that special feelings towards his childhood friend, Krystal. It is all started when Sehun realise that he care for her more than a friend should be. He want to protect in all cost even though he know Krystal won't just let her guard down.

 

But still, Krystal become so precious to him. The moment when Krystal said that they need to migrate to the State, Sehun's heart was shattered into pieces. And he confessed to her right at that moment expecting a different outcome but no, Krystal still need to go. After two year Krystal left him, he heard that she is dating a foreigner during her stay at the state. Sehun changed since then. He tried to mend his broken heart by going out with different girls every night and he hate what he did but day by day pass, he did not regret it. He managed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter