Revelation.

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is the time of the year where Sehun would be super busy making a new pieces of art by using his gifted hand. With the exhibition coming up next week, Sehun need to make sure all of his work to be as perfect as possible. He spend almost all of his time after classes to be in his working room. Sehun might probably be the most immatured brat alive but when it come to this, his serious side would be all out. His face would scream love and posession towards his arts. It is his last pieces for this exhibition, a vase. He pour his best into doing the small, look-so-fragile but it is strong vase. He is really sure. Even if the vase were to drop to the floor, it wouldn't break. Having to colour it in his favourite colour, made the said pieces to be even more precious to him. He took his seat on the working bench, staring at the beautifully made vase.

 

"So, what is this pieces name this time though?" a sweet voice that he missed approached him. Sehun turned to the other latter whose her back leaning against the wall behind, flashing her his sweetest smile.

 

"Oh babe, you are here. I don't know. It is just I thought it is too precious to be named." Sehun raise from his seat, chuckling before opening his arm. " Come here. You no miss me?" 

 

Krystal giggles at how adorable Sehun can be at times. Making her ways towards the smiling guys, she hugs him tightly. "I missed you of course silly. We haven't met for only 3 days but I feel like it is forever but I don't blame you for this cause I know you are busy." Sehun who is resting his head on his grilfriend shoulder just nodded before pulling back from the hug. 

 

"So what say you, we go out and have our dinner?" Sehun wiggles his eyebrows. Amused by the the taller latter Krystal softly slaps his arms before nodding.

 

 

 

 

 

Another day of hell. She is literally tired from life, classes and all the assignment. She wanted to slump her head into the bed and sleep but her brain won't let that hapen because her brain is working for 100mph. She can't help but to rant all of her worries to Taeyeon. Luckily Taeyeon is good enough to listent to her non stop ranting. 

"..I was just trying to tell my brother that I don't need the car I swear because I don't want him to waste all his money on me. What do you think Taeyeon?" Trying to rant to Taeyeon about her situation is like ranting to the wall. Taeyeon being Taeyeon she just nodded her head before continuing as she lean her head against the table, she lowered her voice, "I just want him to keep his money for him to build his own family I swear--"

 

"Oh my , Seo ing Hyun!"

 

"What?!" Seohyun who is cut halfway during her ranting getting annoyed. But it is not Taeyeon voice though? She lifted her head as she hissed. Can't he just go away? Seohyun muttered under her breathe. A week without him is good enough but why the is he here again? Taeyeon who is sitting across Seohyun raised from her seat, giving her excuse to go to the restroom. Leaving her and the annoying guy she avoided the most. Seohyun is doomed. Right. Taeyeon is that one little who would choose flight rather than fight with her. 

 

Sehun who is standing infront of her smirked. Making his way to sit in which previously filled by Taeyeon. "I realised I haven't ruin your days this few days. I bet you missed me so much." 

 

"Sorry to disappoint you but no. I swear you are just that retard, Sehun. I was doing fine without you." Seohyun rolled her eyes. Just why is she trapped with this ing annoying giraffe. Sehun heart thumped. That is the first time Seohyun have said his name. He does not know but it sounds so nice having to hear his name from the girl freaking cute pouty mouth. Wait- What. He shrugged off the thought.

 

"Ouch. But they say the mouth doesn't speak for the heart." Seohyun let out a force laugh infront of Sehun. Sehun found it amusing. He does not know why but he missed to be around Seohyun. Of course it hasn't been long since th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter