Second Encounter.

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eversince the incident that happen in The Seo's Bakery and Pastry cafe, Sehun is really eager to find out about the girl that dare to reject him. I mean how can she reject him though? His pride was literally hurt as 'The Great Oh Sehun'. No matter what he need to find out who she really is. His thought interrupted by the sudden tap on his shoulder. Byun Baekhyun, his best of friend. The heir of the Byun Architechture firm which is quite popular in the States and South Korea itself. Both of them share something in common in which they like to mess with girls.

"What is up, man? Your face look so tight tho. Come on tell me what is going on." Baekhyun take his seat beside him after finishing his class that morning in a cafe with not-so-many people around. Sehun sighed as he turned to the guy beside him, "Man, look I met this one girl few days ago when I was having my evening tea at our favourite cafe. And then this one girl came, you can categorize her as beautiful but she is not good in dressing herself." Sehun stop before sighing.

"Okay so what? What is the thing that made you so stress about a girl? Come on, Oh Sehun." Baekhyun asked back because there is nothing wrong with the his story so far. Of course Sehun met different girl each day. So what was the problem anyway?

"I haven't do anything yet. Only complimented her and she ing reject me, right in my face! She ing said I am a ing retard. I swear nobody reject me before and you know that." Sehun grith his teeth, earning a loud laugh from the other latter. Baekhyun can't stop laughing and he salute whoever the girl is cause she is really savage. 

The sight of the girl that he really curious about suddenly interrupt his view. Uh-oh. There she is. He raised from his seat, leaving Baekhyun there dumbfounded as he walked towards the girl who is taking her seat beside the window at the very end of the cafe. There is a lot of question that he wanted to ask her but first and foremost, 'Why is she here?'

"Hello cupcake. Do you by the way still remember me?" Sehun approach her, taking his seat in front of the girl who is immersed into her phone. Still immersed in her phone she screeches before lifting her head to see the guy who approach her. 'Damn' is all she could think about.

"Why the are you even here? You are reducing the amount of oxygen I breathe and it is suffocating. Ugh." Seohyun rolls her eyes before deciding to get out from the suddenly stuffy place with the presence of the guy she does not even why when she look at his face she wanted to slap the hell outta him. 

"Rude yet a fiesty one." Sehun grab her wrist before continuing "For your question just now, I am here because I am a student here. And I am sure you are too. So, what major are you?" Seohyun pull her hand away from the guy as she rolls her eyes. "." she walked away leaving the guy there alone, smirking. 'Perfect. Atleast my days in college would be even more entertaining than usual.' 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun is trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter