Presence.

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold day indeed. Seohyun is putting on her oversized sweatshirt matching with a pair of black jean and a scarf curled around her neck. She check herself again infront of the mirror. Satisfied with her apperance she make her way out to attend her first class of the day which would start at 9.30 am. '8.50 am. Still early though." she sighed as she take her seat beside the window in the not so crowded bus. She took the public bus from her house to the university as it is the most convenience way and cheap. Yeah, she still need to save money for her book and food.

She thought that spending her money unnecessarily would do her a harm. Well, living in a family that is only average in term of income is sometimes hard. As much as she want to spend money on her clothes, jewelries and make up, Seohyun can not do that although the money that her brother gave is alot than what she needed. She doesn't want to trouble his brother anymore by asking much money later if she happen to spend too much.

 

She tried to do some part time job but his brother won't allowed her. "I am still capable of giving you money. Or is it not enough the money I gave to you?" the line that her brother always said. His brother just ask her to help abit with his bakery but Seohyun is bored having to work in the same place with her brother which in the end Seohyun rather like to slack off her working time in the bakery like cafe.

After 15 minutes of the ride, Seohyun finally reached her university. She stepped down from the bus as she sighed. "When do I graduate again. The time ticking too slow is it." she mutters under her breathe. As soon as she enter the gate, the sound of the car honking surprised her.

Seohyun turn around to apologise for blocking the car way but stop when she realise she is not even in the middle of the road. She looked up to the driver of the car only to find out it was the ing bastard she hated the most. She saw the smile that he flashed. Seohyun quickly turn back to avoid Sehun's retardness early in the morning that could spoil her mood. Sehun take the parking that is near so that he can catch up to the girl.

 

"Aye biomedical sciences girl." The guy shouted running after her.

 

'Damn. What was my sin in the before life to deserve this.' Seohyun sighed before turning to the guy, squinting her eyes toward his direction. Obviously, his mischievious smiles was plastered.

 

"What do you want duh." Seohyun continue walking. Wishing to quickly reach her class.

 

"Easy. I was just greeting you, Seohyun. So, shall I walk you to your class?" Sehun grin.

 

"No, thank you. You may take your leave now, Mr who the are you." Seohyun turn to her side to look at the guy beside her, flashing him a fake smile.

 

"I've told you. My name is Oh Sehun. O-H-S-E-H-U-N." Sehun crossed his arm against his chest, looking at the girl who seems not interested listening to him. "But whatever, I'll just walk you to your class." Sehun shrugs.

 

"Suit yourself, man."

 

The walk to her class was supposed to be just a short while since her faculty is just two block away from the main building but really time is ticking that slow is it. And for the first time, Seohyun become the center of the campus attention. She realised that all eyes are on both of them. ' I almost forget the fact that he is a campus crush.' Seohyun mentally cursed herself. Sehun tried to initiate a conversation with her but end up talking to himself since Seohyun never really pay attention to the guy beside her. Seohyun just walked silently not really listening to the guy beside her babbling things. 

Upon knowing the fact that she is not listening, Sehun mischievious idea suddenly creep into his already smart brain. As Seohyun just silently walking probably deep in her thought, Sehun get to her back. Sneaking his hand aroud her waist to tickle her. 

" Ahhhhh! What the ing, ." Seohyun cussed as she felt a pair of hand on her waist. Sehun laughed as he step away from the girl who is looking back at him. She bite her bottom lips, squinting her eyes at the other latter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter