Angels

Until Death Do Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credit Photo To Owner

Author's POV

The cloudy sky disturbed by a loud noises from two creature. A white winged human, fighting with a black winged demon. The fight was really intense, BoA's stamina started to depleted by the time being. She looked at her timer and it shown that she only have 15 minutes left before she is running out of everything. She position her sword in front of her, Mort started to bombardired her with a rapid attack. BoA just remain still in her position, defending herself with her sword and barrier, sometimes launch a counter attack. As she raised her sword to attack him, he suddenly teleport to stand behind her.

"" it's all that came out from BoA's mouth as she quickly turned her body around and put her sword in front of her, making an emergency barrier as she take a strong blow from Mort. Sending her thrown from the sky like a bullet to the ground. Leaving a huge crack on the ground. She used her weapon to help her stand, blood started to trickling down from her arm. She spread her wings and dashed towards Mort with such force, sending him equally as hard to the ground. 

BOOM

A loud explosion can be heard from distance, making the four aces startled and with their remaining strength, they stand up and walks outside the base to find BoA. Sunny send her seeds first to locate BoA's whereabout. BoA saw Sunny's seeds roaming nearby her when she is trying to compose herself as Mort is slowly approaching her again, "Sunny I know you can hear me, I want you and the rest of the team to pull out to the safety point now! I'm going to use it! Now!" BoA instructs as she lean herself on the nearby tree to control her breathing. A small screen pop out from the seeds with their faces on it "No! We won't allow you to use it! No!!" A yelled from all of them can be heard as they're running to catch up with her. "Please. I don't have much time to debate with you guys. I'm almost reaching my limit." she showed her timer, showing she only have 8 minutes left, A coughs of black blood coming out from BoA's mouth as she tried to stay conscious. "I will not die that easily you know.. I still have all of you with me.. We will make it through.. Somehow.. Maybe in another life.. Being able to Fight alongside with all of you is the best thing ever happened in my life. Thank you very much for everything. I love you all, live happily, don't forget me. Please save our team, I'll give you 2 minutes to everyone to safety. I will end everything just like my pact with the dragons. Please.. Just do it. Please fulfill my last wish." BoA pleade to all of them and didn't get much respond from them. Mort showed up above her and swings his sword to slice her but she avoid it quickly and hide somewhere else. Mort suddenly murmurs a spell and a shadow appears beside him, the shadow of BoA's ancestor. He activate the dragon's eyes to spot BoA's whereabout, sending a painful blow towards BoA. "Aaaaaaack!" BoA closes her eyes in pain, she tried her best to fight back and deactivate her eyes. Tears of blood started to dripping from her eyes as the dragon's eyes being forced to be used towards her. Mort gave a smirk before coming down towards BoA who is groaning in pain. "hey guys. like what you see?" Mort said through Sunny's seed as he knew that the aces are currently watching them. Mort bent down to grab BoA's neck whose lying almost unconscious, he kick BoA's stomach hard, Sunny barely made it through to make a barrier on BoA's stomach with the seed she got around her. Despite the effort she made, BoA still blown hard and cold through the forest. BoA let out a painful whimper as her body started to feel numb. 6 minutes left.

 

They stopped running and tears flowing through their cheeks as they saw their leader in so much pain. "I can see the shadow. Let's take it down. I am Lieutenant General Tiffany with permission level 5, commanding a limit break." She said to her weapon "Command accepted" the weapon activated back. The others do the same, they activate the bracelet again. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon channeling their magic to Tiffany and Sunny that is now aiming for the shadow'a head. "Fire!" Tiffany said, firing her gun along with Sunny. The shadow immediately perished with the shot, along with the spell that bounded with BoA's eyes. A glimpse of a soul can be seen that has been freed from Mort's command, he said thank you before disappearing to the thin air. Mort is furious that his plan is ruined, he is now aiming for the four aces. The four aces didn't have much energy left with them as they collapsed to the ground. Relieved from the pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter