Chapter 1

Life (A Sequel to (No) Life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Min’s pov

I was sitting on my bed in hospital and looked at myself in small mirror. My hair was still short but I tried to style them nicely when someone knocked and opened door. A bouquet of my favourite flowers showed up first followed by my number one person and I smiled brightly.

“Delivery of your favourite flowers,” he smiled and put flowers in the vase on the window. “How do you feel?”

“Better. I’m going to practise walking later today. How about you?”

“We’re preparing for our North America tour. This is probably the last visit before we leave.” He said and took my hand. “I will be busy but I will call you or at least text you.”

“Don’t worry about me and enjoy the tour.”

He looked at me when he suddenly remembered something, took the small bag he had beside him and gave it to me.

“Here you go.”

I looked inside and then back at him. “Chocolate?”

“You don’t like it? I can buy you something else.”

“No. No, it’s not that. It’s just… I will be fat. I already gained some weight.” I looked in the mirror again. “Look at those chubby cheeks.”

He took the mirror from me and put it on the small table. “I like you the way you are. Those chubby cheeks are super cute.”

I looked down and felt how my cheeks went red. He giggled and took the box with chocolate and opened it.

“Aah~”

I looked at chocolate he held in front of me and then at him. I opened my mouth and he gave me that chocolate.

“Yummy?”

I nodded and smiled. He took one bar of chocolate too. “Want some more?”

I shook my head and he put the box on the table. Then he sat next to me on the bed and I rested my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and interlaced our fingers.

We were like that for a few minutes until his phone rang.

“I have to go,” he said when he hanged up.

“Okay.”

He gave me a kiss on forehead. “Wait for me.”

“I will.” I smiled.

“Don’t fall for that young therapist,” he said teasingly but with narrowed eyes.

“I won’t, just go now. They’re waiting for you.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

He left the room and I took the mirror from the table beside me. “Cute chubby cheeks, seriously.” I smiled.

.

.

I’ve had a rehabilitation and once I finished, I returned back to my room. I took a phone and sighed. No messages, no missed calls. Don’t worry, it’s okay. He’s just busy. I went to read daily news, when I almost drop the phone from the shock. Exo’s Kai injured his ankle on the tour. I clicked at the article and my heart skipped a beat when I saw photos of him with crutches on the stage. I’ve called him quickly but he didn’t answer the phone. I felt so helpless at that moment. I couldn’t help him and that feeling was terrible.

I waited for two days to hear something fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter