If We Ever Meet Again

Now Playing: Blackpink’s Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Kai? Yeah. It’s Jennie. Where are you? I’ve been calling you a few times already. Hope you’d answer soon. Thanks, and be careful.” I sighed heavily after leaving a message. I kept on calling my supposed to be date, but it’s been an hour and he’s still not here.

I have a strong feeling that I’ve been ditched, though I don’t want to push that thought since I know this guy already. What should I do now? What if he’ll be here any minute now? I wouldn’t want my friends to think that I’m rude for leaving him.

I sighed again knowing that I’ll be stuck a bit longer here. I’m not really used to this type of place - the bar and the club - even the taste of alcohol since I had never tried it in my whole life. Maybe I should try one now?

 

I was walking towards the bar when someone had accidentally bumped into me and dropped the glass he’s holding.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry..”

“Are you blind?! Watch where you’re going!” Is this guy crazy?! He’s the one who bumped into me! If only I am brave enough to slap this disrespectful guy. Relax, Jennie. He is not worth it.

“I’m really sorry, let me pick it up for you.” I was about to do so when another stranger stopped me.

“Come on, don’t pick it up. Let’s go.” She dragged me out of the crowd and out of that hideous place.

When we were out of the bar, she let go of my hand lightly. “I-I’m sorry to make a scene. It was.. It wasn’t really my mistake” She turned around and put a finger on my lip to stop me from talking.

“Hey, stop. You’re saying sorry too much. It wasn’t even your fault.” She put her finger down. I looked away and scratched my nape. She’s right, I’m apologizing a lot.

“I’m Lisa.” I looked back and saw her beautiful smile. Wow. She’s so cute! It’s like the first time seeing a cute lady in my entire life.

“I’m Jennie. It is great to meet you!” We both shook our hands. Very classy right? “By the way, I really wanted to thank you for saving my up there. I am so embarrassed. You can actually see that I’m not used to this type of place and I thought I could—”

“Hey, hey. Breathe! Relax. It’s okay! That’s why I took you out already. I felt that you wouldn’t want to stay there.” I smiled. “Do you want to go somewhere?” She said as we were slowly walking away from the bar.

“Is coffee shop your thing?”

“Not really but I’m sensing that you are.”

“Am I that obvious?”

“No! No! I’m just guessing that you are?”

“Well, what are you? A magician of some sort of something that I should be afraid of?” I back feeling that she’s a really funny person to be with.

“Oh, babe. You really should be careful.”

“W-what?”

“I’m just kidding! See? You’re so cute.” No, I’m not, it’s you actually. If only I am as confident as her. Wait is she complimenting me or the other way around??

“So, why are you alone?” Lisa might have noticed that I suddenly became quiet. She might think that I got awkward with her compliment.

“I was supposed to meet my date but unfortunately, he ditched me”

“Pff. I pity that guy. I mean seriously?? How dare he ditch such a goddess! Though, I thank him because I got the chance to be with you.”

“You really got a sweet candy on your tongue, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, wanna taste?”

“What?!” She smirked. Damn, what’s with this girl and her charm?!

“I’m just kidding. You are such an innocent young lady.” We stayed silent for a moment. “Tell me more about yourself, Jennie.”

“Hmm.. Where should I start?”

“How about some basic information like your birthday, ual orientation..”

“Excuse me? My what?”

“You heard it right. Your ual orientation?”

“I’m straight.”

“Ha. We’ll see about that.”

“Did you say something?”

“Nope. Nothing.” She laughed a little. I know what she’s trying to do. She wanted to see if I’m gay. But… is she? “Hello! Earth to Jennie!” Lisa said as she waved her hand in front of me.”I said, the night is young and so are we. Shall we continue this late-night walk together?”

“You’re really something, Lisa.” I smiled. “Sure thing.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter